Beyond Any Expectations - Dallas, TX

Don't let the price scare you! You are buying...

Don't let the price scare you! You are buying years of studies, practical experience, intensive research, a collection of pearls of knowledge, and most of all, the unique skills of an artist who attentively treats his subject as a work of art. At 62, I was uncomfortable with my aging skin and wished to turn the clock back 5 to 7 years if possible; I am a red head with very thin non elastic skin, and came with realistic expectations for my God given features and my age. Dr Rohrich listened to me first, and then examined my features, my skin, and also payed attention to who I was. That is why I call him an artist, a rare find in plastic surgery. His unique approach to every patient as an individual and a soothing presence, a caring smile made my decision easy! The price covered an upper and lower blepharoplasty, a full face AND neck lift, fat transfer, and laser resurfacing. He also agreed with my suggestion to omit a brow lift.

While recovering, I entertained myself by making a musical slide show of my progress; know that I did that without Dr. Rohrich's knowledge or approval: I did it for my own entertainment and for all of you who are on the fence. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I had fun making it.

LOL. That video was adorable. Loved it!!! Your surgery was wonderful too. You look much younger than your real age. Your doctor did a great job.
Appreciate your comments! Thank you!

Yesterday, May 15, 2012, as was going through...

Yesterday, May 15, 2012, as was going through security at the airport, the guard kept looking at my Driver's License, then me, over and over until I told him: ''Oh, I just had a face lift..He looked at me and said:'' You need to update your Driver's License picture!
Yeah!!!! I felt like giving him a big hug..but I behaved; not a good idea to touch security!

Oh yes you need to update that license...but I wish I could have seen his face when he was looking at it.

You look wonderful!!

Yes, he looked so suspicious that I almost panicked and had a "guilt without sin " moment,the kind you get anytime you go through security... Best regards!
Was the laser resurfacing painful. Your results are wonderful. I am 17 days post op face/neck lift, upper brow and lower bleph. Doc didn't recommend chemical peel during summer months. I think same results are achieved with peel as laser resurfacing but not positive. I'm wondering how long it took for your redness to go away.

I forgot to mention that the price also included 2...

I forgot to mention that the price also included 2 nights in a beautiful hotel room associated with the hospital and the professional care of an attending nurse. One must also consider the surgery team as well as the services of Doctor Rohrich's anesthesiologist, and all the post op visits to his office
Dr. R is awesome... He did my Mommy Mekeover 13 yrs ago, and I love him. Alas, my budget couldn't afford the $23k price tag quoted tome in Oct :( I went with another Dallas Top Doc (Paul Pin), and my results are good so far... But didn't have that total trust / feel safe 100% as I do with Dr. Rohrich (Lol, feel like I cheated on him;) The nursing staff & facilities were not what you get with Dr. Rohrich, nor all the latest science (fat transfer, etc.) but, for $6000 less, I got a good result -- I will know more @ 3 mths out. Was not prepared for the "Shrek" dents by the ears (tissue glue?) but they are going away. My neck is still lumpy bumpy, and my post-op was rough, but so far so good -- on my 1st public appearance this weekend, got many compliments on my appearance but no one realized it was a facelift.
My surgery was done in Harrison, NY. My surgeon also has offices in Mt Kisco & NYC. Apparently he's much better at breasts. We actually belong to the same synagogue & he replaced my breast implant years ago & did an absolutely perfect job. I'm being patient. At least I see a difference now. I turned 70 in June (and still can't believe it).
PammyJ, Do you have before & after pics posted? I always like to see the transformations.
I really don't realize what type of difference has occured with my appearance. My surgeon has the close up before pics. He will take the now pics when I return to him for my followup appointment sometime within a month, I did not take any, myself other than the normal snapshots that one accumulates in everyday life. I don't think that my after appearance is radically different from before. Comments that are ever said are simply "you sure look good". I think I must look refreshed but nobody realizes that I sought surgery.
My permanent home is in rural Montana. There is not the availability to plastic surgery near my home so I doubt that my local acquaintences would ever give a thought to anyone having undergone a procedure. Since I live 6 months in AZ it can be considerable time between encounters with some that are not around me on a continual basis.
I definately had aged skin before as I have lost 100 pounds & was in my mid 50's when that occured. My older skin did not have the elasticity to shrink down with the rest of me. So ~ I chose to give mother nature a bit of help. Now I feel like I might reflect a bit better the healthier 65 year old that I am. People who do not know me from before are surprised at my age when that topic is brought up.
I did not have a single issue when I was healing other than being sensitive to a peroxide diluted wash that the sugeons assisitant advised me to use after the final step of my arm reduction surgery. Doctor was not the one that gave me verbal instructions on that when I had my elbow area tended to several months after the upper & lower arms surgery. It caused swelling & inflamation which lasted just a couple of days until my doctor realized what had occured & had me change my care routine.
Having both upper & lower arm's excess skin removed is not done frequently but was needed for me as I had "bat wings" the entire length of both arms. The scars on my inner arms are still visable although much lighter. I don't "hide" them . I wear short sleeve tops for the first time in many, many years.
I don't think that I will consider further procedures to attend to other areas that could benefit from some attention. The anesthesia is very long lasting when I undergo surgery & has me staying in "LaLa land" a lot longer than should be. That causes me concern. Besides that ~ I guess I would be on a lengthy quest to try to correct all the areas that might benefit from a "refresher course". Most of those areas are concealed from view when I am fully dressed. I do not plan on "posing for PlayBoy" so I doubt it will ever matter. :-)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Please refer to my own slide show; it is self explanatory and meant to entertain, reassure, and maybe get a few laughs. Enjoy and best of luck! Remember: This is my own creation and I made it public without the knowledge, approval or disapproval of Doctor Rohrich.