Hoping It Goes Well - Dallas, TX

Hey everyone , Ive been reading the reviews on the...

Hey everyone , Ive been reading the reviews on the site for a while and finally decided after a year to have surgery on my lower eyelids. They have always had bags , but now that im older they look worse, so I found a doctor and my date is 7/24. Im still nervous but relieved that i found a soultion.

update before pics

more before pics

oh wow

oh crap today is the day..well dang that caught me off guard.. what to do what to do...

So..

First things first! Ill like to thank GOD for allowing me to go through this and to allow things to be going great so far.
Secondly ill like to think everyone one real self. Your stories helped me in so many ways and I pray that GOD blesses each and everyone of you.
No that that's out the way;)
I woke up the am of the surgery and thought I'm not ready!!
I'm not going to do it! I tried to convience myself everyone has something they don't like about themselves whether it be nose, eyes, ears, hair or lack of it.
That didnt work though , lol. So I went to the hospital and signed the forms and got in my gown.
Even then when the doctor came in I was like I'm not going to do it! But I took one last pic in my bed at the hospital and said that's why I'm doing it and I relaxed.
Or maybe it was the anti anxiety pills!
Anyway I went totall under so I was not awake at all in the surgery. That's what I recommend to anyone just cause you wake up and you are done. And I think being Awkake in surgery would be scary!
When I came to there was no pain. This is 24 hours later and no pain. I really didn't swell up or bruise.
That makes me wonder if I actually had anything done.!!
Jk. My friend and the doctor says it looks great!
I haven't liked at my face yet. I'm avoiding mirrors for about 2 days then ill see. But I took pics just for you guys to help you all make a decision. My advice to anyone is to pray and let GOD guide your choice! All said I'm happy I did it and ill post pics in a few days! If anyone has question please email me!! I want to return the good information to others here!
Now I'm going back to sleep. Ill post pics soon!

update

update 2

so no pain really but when i bend over it feels like y head is full.
other than that ive been icing and watching tv and eating bad food:)

more pics

more after pics, i very pleased with the results. I hated the puffiness under my eyes esp when i would smile but i dont have that anymore> i very pleased!!

results

results

after

10 7 2013

healing pretty good
Mancini

Thank so much dr. Mancini! I was so nervous before you came in , but your confidence in answering my questions put me at ease! Ill recommend this doctor to any and everyone! Very nice , caring and knows his stuff!