Hoping for Great Results! - Dallas, TX

I am SUPER excited!! Getting my BBL in one week...

I am SUPER excited!! Getting my BBL in one week with lipo from my flanks, upper and lower back, and my inner and outer thighs. That is ALOT! But I can't wait... I wish time would fly but it seems to be dragging instead. I have the usual concerns/jitters... I hope my butt is big enough... I hope my waist is small enough... I hope I am not waisting $12,000 dollars!!! Wish me luck ladies!! I have some questions though....

1) Does any have a pre op list of do's and donts?
2) I need garment help PLEASE!!
3) a list of supplies to buy before my surgery.
4) I have to go back to work 5 days post op (I am a lawyer) so any advice on getting through the day? My boyfriend is driving me and picking me up so I wont have to sit and I am going to get one of those standing desks. Any other helpful info would be very much appreciated!!

I will post pre op pics this week!!

Pre Op photo

Pre Op Photos!

Starting to get really nervous!!!

Just got a call from the dr.'s office. Estimating my surgery for 12:45 on Wednesday. It's will be a 5 hour surgery. I am scared to death!!! I have been reading review after review about how unbearable the pain is and now I am sufficiently FREAKED OUT. 48 hours...

Tomorrow is D-Day!

I feel like I might throw up.

Post op day 3

Post op pics day 3. Pain and swelling is all I see.

Headache!! Please help!!

I have the worst headaches when I'm laying down to sleep. It's just constant pounding. Someone please any suggestions????

6 Days Post Op PICS!!!

So I am finally posting my day 6 pics. I have been pretty depressed about my recovery so far. I feel like my body is 3x its normal size, i can barely walk my legs are so swollen, and i feel like my stomach isn't any smaller. But most importantly i feel like my ass looks weird, too high and flat in the middle. I wanted a bubble. I know there is still a ton of swelling and everyone says to just wait till it goes down and then i will see better results but i feel like the other girls on here had better results at 6 days post op than i do. What do you guys think??

Is anybody there?

I need input and support please!

8 days post op - butt is rounder already!! :)

Starting to love it!!! 8 day PICS!!!

3 week Pics!

forgot a pic!

SOOOO happy. Everyday my butt gets rounder softer and the swelling goes down. I still have TERRIBLE swelling in my legs and feet. Like painful to walk swelling. But I'm just drinking plenty of water. My lower back is VERY swollen. It wasn't at first, but it has become so in the last week. I hear the swelling travels. I plan on just adding more compression to that area and drinking plenty of water :) I just want it to go down a little bit more, and for the swelling to go away and I will be a happy camper :)

Side note... my scars are still really vivid. Any suggestions? Right now Im using the scar gel from makemeheal...
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic surgeon with awesome bedside manner!

I mayself is is have my bbl dine by Dr.O... im a lil nervous but for $12k I hope he hook me up
excuse the grammar.lol
When u went back to work after a week, how wore u feeling? I work n the medical field and is hard to take 2 weeks off
congrats you look great how many ccs did you get in each cheek and what was your starting weight and height congrats btw!!!
You're body looks great! May I ask why it cost $12k??
I got a lot of lipo.
Don't let your emotions get the best of you! ! So far u look good. .I know in time u will experience some happy healing! Muah keep your head up we wit u..:-)
Hey girl, I think everybody's body takes it differently. I think you look great, your butt looks great, and everything will turn out fine. Your just swelling up and didn't fully recover 100% yet....it takes time...Hope your ok and things will get better girl! You got a new booty! can't wait for mine!
Thank you! Good luck!
Dr Obaid patient here. He does great work, and his bedside manner is impeccable. I am 3 weeks bbl post-op, and am happy thus far. Please consult with him if you are in the DFW area.
Please post pics!
I was worried when I first saw your pics but now it's doing exactly what they it will so and that is to change every day for the better. This time next month you will be amazing as its nice already
Thanks! I hope so!
Don't give up, give it some time. I haven't heard of your doctor. Continue with your garments and remember to eat right.Drink plenty of fluids and Stay away from sodium. Happy healing
I was nervous for u to pick your surgeon. I never heard of him yet that doesnt mean he isn't great. But then i looked at the price and was shocked. The pro/famous bbl docs don't even charge that much. I was very anxious to see the results. Did he show u many bbl that he done previously?
I actually had a consult with him today. The photos that he showed me were actually very good. He is more expensive than Dr. Cortes in Houston and I know he creates some banging bodies. But Dr. O is also good!!!...I am considering him as well because I don't want to travel but I do want to choose my Dr. wisely.
I'm following your journey...we have a similar before shape! Happy healing!
Hey Hun. hope you're well, can't wait to see your results! God Bless
Praying for you during your sx and fast recovery
Thank you so much!!
Good luck!!! Big day is now approaching. I will keep you in my prayers lady.
Thank you! I appreciate it really!!
It's almost that time....good luck!!! Happy Healing!!!!
I'm getting so nervous!!
Good luck!!! .. There are a lot of ladies tht you can get yr info from on RealSelf. If you havent already.. Check out BigBootytinywaist. She even has a video of her first massage. She was in so much pain i cried for her. Everyone here is soooo helpful. I love this little secret social network. So awesome!!...