Hoping for Great Results! - Dallas, TX

I am SUPER excited!! Getting my BBL in one week...

I am SUPER excited!! Getting my BBL in one week with lipo from my flanks, upper and lower back, and my inner and outer thighs. That is ALOT! But I can't wait... I wish time would fly but it seems to be dragging instead. I have the usual concerns/jitters... I hope my butt is big enough... I hope my waist is small enough... I hope I am not waisting $12,000 dollars!!! Wish me luck ladies!! I have some questions though....

1) Does any have a pre op list of do's and donts?
2) I need garment help PLEASE!!
3) a list of supplies to buy before my surgery.
4) I have to go back to work 5 days post op (I am a lawyer) so any advice on getting through the day? My boyfriend is driving me and picking me up so I wont have to sit and I am going to get one of those standing desks. Any other helpful info would be very much appreciated!!

I will post pre op pics this week!!

I'm excited FOR you! You might want to check out this post called 10 Things I Wish I knew before a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Please keep us posted on your journey!

Pre Op photo

My butt isn't that lopsided lol! It's the way I'm turning!

Pre Op Photos!

It's almost that time....good luck!!! Happy Healing!!!!
I'm getting so nervous!!
Good luck!!! .. There are a lot of ladies tht you can get yr info from on RealSelf. If you havent already.. Check out BigBootytinywaist. She even has a video of her first massage. She was in so much pain i cried for her. Everyone here is soooo helpful. I love this little secret social network. So awesome!!...

Starting to get really nervous!!!

Just got a call from the dr.'s office. Estimating my surgery for 12:45 on Wednesday. It's will be a 5 hour surgery. I am scared to death!!! I have been reading review after review about how unbearable the pain is and now I am sufficiently FREAKED OUT. 48 hours...

Tomorrow is D-Day!

I feel like I might throw up.

Hey Hun. hope you're well, can't wait to see your results! God Bless
Praying for you during your sx and fast recovery
Thank you so much!!

Post op day 3

Post op pics day 3. Pain and swelling is all I see.

Headache!! Please help!!

I have the worst headaches when I'm laying down to sleep. It's just constant pounding. Someone please any suggestions????

I'm following your journey...we have a similar before shape! Happy healing!

6 Days Post Op PICS!!!

So I am finally posting my day 6 pics. I have been pretty depressed about my recovery so far. I feel like my body is 3x its normal size, i can barely walk my legs are so swollen, and i feel like my stomach isn't any smaller. But most importantly i feel like my ass looks weird, too high and flat in the middle. I wanted a bubble. I know there is still a ton of swelling and everyone says to just wait till it goes down and then i will see better results but i feel like the other girls on here had better results at 6 days post op than i do. What do you guys think??

I was nervous for u to pick your surgeon. I never heard of him yet that doesnt mean he isn't great. But then i looked at the price and was shocked. The pro/famous bbl docs don't even charge that much. I was very anxious to see the results. Did he show u many bbl that he done previously?

Is anybody there?

I need input and support please!

Don't give up, give it some time. I haven't heard of your doctor. Continue with your garments and remember to eat right.Drink plenty of fluids and Stay away from sodium. Happy healing

8 days post op - butt is rounder already!! :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Starting to love it!!! 8 day PICS!!!

You're body looks great! May I ask why it cost $12k??
I got a lot of lipo.
Don't let your emotions get the best of you! ! So far u look good. .I know in time u will experience some happy healing! Muah keep your head up we wit u..:-)

3 week Pics!

forgot a pic!

SOOOO happy. Everyday my butt gets rounder softer and the swelling goes down. I still have TERRIBLE swelling in my legs and feet. Like painful to walk swelling. But I'm just drinking plenty of water. My lower back is VERY swollen. It wasn't at first, but it has become so in the last week. I hear the swelling travels. I plan on just adding more compression to that area and drinking plenty of water :) I just want it to go down a little bit more, and for the swelling to go away and I will be a happy camper :)

Side note... my scars are still really vivid. Any suggestions? Right now Im using the scar gel from makemeheal...

I mayself is is have my bbl dine by Dr.O... im a lil nervous but for $12k I hope he hook me up
excuse the grammar.lol
When u went back to work after a week, how wore u feeling? I work n the medical field and is hard to take 2 weeks off
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic surgeon with awesome bedside manner!