2 Surgerys - Dallas, TX

I had a brow and lower face lift it was painful...

I had a brow and lower face lift it was painful but well worth it.I was not told
how painful it would be.I wonder if movie stars who have so much PS have
all the pain I did ? Please tell me if any of you suffered so much pain ? It
took 10 to 15 ears off my real age of 50.I would never had it done if I had known
all the pain I would have.

I had two PS done.I had good results but was not...

I had two PS done.I had good results but was not told how painful it would be
I had long thick hair now my hair is thin,Can any one give me some advice what
to do about my hair ? I have heard some real horror story's about PS,I am grateful
mine went as well as it did.

I too had a brow lift two weeks ago - also in Dallas. I'm also concerned about the hair loss I'm seeing. I don't think I would have had the procedure had I known this would happen. (Not to mention the discomfort, pain and skull/forehead numbness.) All I wanted were my upper eyelids improved because they were just starting to droop, resulting in a tired look. My forehead was fine. I had some frown lines but Botox worked just fine. My PS convinced me that my eyebrows had sagged which caused the problem. I disagree. Now my eyebrows are above where they normally are and I have a high forehead, which I never had before, and thinning hair! I'm not happy. I just hope that in time my eyebrows will relax a little in a normal position for me and that my hair will grow back.
Honey,I had the hair loss from the lower face lift.It will be a year ago in June Other than the hair loss I look 10 to 15 years younger. I am happy I had it done.
I had a lateral brow lift one year ago. I am now undergoing hair restoration therapy to the tune of $400 a month. I, too, was not told about the risk of hair loss. It has been a real problem. I can't get my hair colored because it only continues to damage what hair I have left. As far as the brow lift, I look really different. If I had it to do over again, I would not. I am almost 59 so I just wanted to looks rested. Now I look arrested.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon