Breast Lift with Saline Implant Was a Slow Healer but It Turned out Great - Dallas, TX

I did it bc I am 31 and had my kids young and lost...

I did it bc I am 31 and had my kids young and lost a lot of weight and my breast were sagging. I looked good in a bra but that was not good enough for me. I realized that when I was naked in the bathroom that I never looked in the mirror and when I started to look I realized that my breast made me sad and I had probobly tried to avoid looking.

It is totally crazy what those babies do to our breasts.

You sound completely happy and loving your new body.  That's wonderful:)  When did you have this done?

I had it done on 6/2 and since my last post I developed an ulcer from stress in my stomach. I could not eat or drink much for almost 2 weeks off and on. I think that stalled my healing and I have an open sore were my bra sits! Dr. T said it should be ok I see him in 2 days.

Sorry you are going through all of that:(   Hang in there and take good care of yourself.

Please update us on how you are doing ok?

Austin Plastic Surgeon

If I could rate a 10 star for his bedside manner I would. At one of my pre op appointments I expressed that I was unhappy with my nipple size. He started telling me this amazing stuff he could do using my own tissue and charged me nothing extra! He is so in demand and works in like 3 or 4 departments at the hospital but if I had not done my research I would have thought he was a young surgeon trying to work hard on patients returning for another procedure. What I mean is that he will listen and keep eye contact and give lengthy replies if needed as if you are his only patient that day. I have read some bad reviews about his wait times but I have waited longer to get a Subway sandwich, and besides if you are waiting that only means that you are going to a popular doctor who takes time with every patient. I sure would not want I "drive threw" breast proedure. I have never met a surgeon that is this talented and sooo handsome and not cocky. Maybe the popularity remarks have not been relayed to him yet but he is unlike any PS I have met.