Nervous About my Spontaneous Decision - Dallas, TX

I had my first breast augmentation consultation...

I had my first breast augmentation consultation yesterday after contemplating it for YEARS. Today I called the doctor and set my appointment for August 7th, which is only 15 days away. I am a very small A cup, if even, looking to become a full C. He said i have plenty of breast tissue and recommends me going with 440cc of Sientra cohesive implants. I don't know how large that will be on my small frame. 5'4", 122lbs, 10.9% body fat. Im not sure of my measurements, i've always worn a sports bra or nothing. Just wanting opinions because, as of right now, I'm just going with whatever the doctor thinks is best.

My measurements

So I just did my own measurements at home and if I did all the right places my bust is 32", waist is 26", hips are 31" but if I measure hips around my butt it's 37"... who knows. 7 days, 11 hours. Couldn't be more ready!!

1 day 6 hours

It's 0215 and I can't fall asleep... im trying my best not to think about tomorrow's surgery. I'm excited and sad all at once. I never thought I'd ever miss having my tiny breasts but I know I will.. they have been part of me for so long. Even my husband said he was going to miss them. I'm hoping this isn't a terrible mistake. Though it is something I've always wanted. Something that has always bothered me about my appearance. I'm sure this indecisiveness is natural.

Can't sleep... surgery in 7 hours.

I'm slightly terrified. Not sure why. It's kind of the same feeling I had before giving birth to my daughter. Like completely excited but so scared to death!! I know that process was fairly easy and I only hurt a few days and I'm guessing this will be similar but, AHHHHH!!! I can't sleep because I'm too anxious yall! Lord help me lol I need some shut eye. And some peace of mind....

Headed to surgery

On my way to surgery! The husband is driving. I think feeling ok now.. Probably won't really hit me again until I start getting prepped for everything. In the mean time, all my piercings are removed and im in my comfy pants. Ready to start recovering already! Thanks for all the support this far ladies :) so thankful for this site.

Done!

Apparently the nurse said I'm awesome. She's never had a patient put their own clothes on and act like nothing happened immediately after surgery haha I'm sleepy and hungry tho! Ready to be home and relax.

This wrap makes em look huge!

Ended up going with 465cc! It was that or 435cc... im excited!

Wrapped up

So I'm still all wrapped up and shouldn't have it taken off til tomorrow at post op. I'm hoping they stuffed some extra gauze or something on my left side because it looks quite a bit larger! They used 465cc in both and I know for sure my left breast was a bit bigger than my right already. I'm not worried tho.. I guess that's pretty normal. Ready to see these babies!! I am a bit sore now under my arms. Just finished icing them with a gel pack I made and it looks like it kind of pushed them down. I had it sitting on the top if my chest. Is that a bad idea? Sorry I keep posting so much. Can't sleep and can't do anything lol

Just got the wrap off

At the post op and had my wraps removed, just wanted to show yall how they're looking. Surprisingly in no pain. Only taking codone every 6 or 8 hours. They are a bit tight but I think they look nice already. Quite far apart but so were my originals.

Didn't upload with last post

Apparently these didn't upload with my last post. Here's my girls all unwrapped.

Super swollen

They have swollen so much since we took the bandages off.. very uncomfortable. Just took a shower and laying down. Been up and about so maybe I over did it. Though my stomach is HUGE and it's never bloated. Praying it goes down by morning.

^^

Can't seem to upload pics of swelling!

It frustrates me that you can't edit posts

Clothes

Here are a few pics with some new shirts i bought and an old swimsuit cover. I like what I see so far!

Swelling

The swelling under my arms is starting to go down. And even though I've gone to the bathroom (more than I'd like) my stomach is still out a lot. All is well. Showering isn't easy but it's sooooo nice under that water. Shaved my legs and pits today too!! I feel so clean! Lol.

Changed my tape today

Went and had my tape changed today. I can hardly believe how small the incisions are! They want me back once a week for 4 weeks to keep changing the tape until the stitches dissolve. Asked the doctor how the girls are and he said "they're absolutely perfect is what they are!" Ha. That makes me sooo happy! Apparently they're settling nicely and I don't need a bandeau/strap. Just keep the sports bra on.