Helloooo D's! (New pics added!)

First of all, I want to say how refreshing it is...

First of all, I want to say how refreshing it is to find a place like this where everyone is completely supportive. I am 29 years old. I have always wanted bigger breasts since I was in my high school years. Nothing is wrong with my current breasts, but like all women, I would love to fill a shirt out by myself rather than rely on Victorias Secret Miraculous Bras. :-)

I am a 34B currently. My goal is to be more proportionate. I've got hips and thighs and a butt from working out and I've always felt that my bottom half was bigger than my top half.

I've finally saved enough money and have scheduled my surgery for March 1st. My pre-op is on February 15. As I started exploring more on this site, I've realized that I'm not the only one second guessing this procedure.
I keep wondering how bad the recovery is going to be? How much pain will I actually go through? Will I be able to return to work in a matter of days or weeks?

Then, I have the occasional am I being selfish by blowing this money on myself like this? What if I don't have the money in 10-15 years to do a "touch up"? All these questions and then some keep going through my head... I'm going to be boob obsessed until this all happens.

My pre-op is actually Valentine's Day not the 15th...

My pre-op is actually Valentine's Day not the 15th... oops. Happy Valentine's Day to me! Ha! Since my last post, I've stopped having all those negative thoughts and am getting more and more excited. Time is flying by! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can start doing to start preparing for the big day? What should I expect at my pre-op on Thursday?

Today was the big day! I was sooo nervous. Checked...

Today was the big day! I was sooo nervous. Checked in for my appointment and the nurse took me back. Emptied my bladder and changed into my hospital gown. Dr. Rai made his drawings on me and I was brought into the operating room. Hooked up to all the machines and started my IV. The anasthegiologist tells me he's about to give me something that makes me sleepy... and I'm out.
Next thing I know I wake up on the operating table with the nurse next to me. No pain. Very queasy and out if it. I threw up after I woke up but had no pain. The nurse gave me some medicine and I felt a little better.
I went home. Ate just fine. Have been taking my pain pills on schedule in case the pain attacks me.... so far, so good! I can't wait to see how my new boobies fall into place and heal! :)

I HAVE BOOBIES NOW! Lol
(Pictures to come soon)

Looks great! Congrats :)
I was wondering how you were doing. Happy one week anniversary:)
Happy more than 1 week! How are you feeling?? Your girls look great!!!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! This is definitely a journey and I'm looking forward to following along on yours.

Here's a good breast augmentation review that you might want to check out.

Please keep us posted as you get nearer your big day. Excited for you!

I went through all of that too! My husband and I decided to make the jump because I though you know my body has belonged to others (pregnancies and breast feeding) and I WANT IT BACK! You only live once and the $ sounds like a lot but in the grand scheme of things it isn't, it just isn't! And EVERYTHING has risk. I go under Feb 11. I paid my check last week and have not looked back since!!!!! Happy thoughts!!!
I agree completely! I know I am going to drive myself crazy with these thoughts until it becomes more real. It's still a month away for me! Good luck with your surgery! I'll be looking for your updates! :-)
No, you are not being selfish. If this will make you happy, then do it. You only live once and you deserve it.
Thank you! :-)
March must be the month for Boobies!! My surgery is scheduled for March 5!! I totally feel what you are going through. I have my days where I think, " What on earth are you thinking... but then, " I realize this is something that I want to (and have wanted for a long time) do for myself. As you have stated this website is full of supportive women who comepletly get what you (we) are feeling. When the dark clouds of doubt come around login and read up it will help reasure you that you have made the right choice. Looking forward to recovering together. HAPPY THOUGHTS MY FRIEND!!
Thanks for the kind and supportive words! :-)
You will be so happy that you did it, your self esteem will be so much better!!!! At least mine is and that is enough to make it all worth it to me!!! Good Luck
Thank you so much! I'm so nervous!!