Chubby Plus Size BBL - Dallas, TX

This is just some of my wish pics. I'm a small...

This is just some of my wish pics. I'm a small chubby plus size 21 year old gal. Still thinking about which Doc I'll be going with. I don't want to touch my stomach, thighs nor arms just my whole back and love handles.

I'd still love to look chubby I just don't have much of a bum. It's just not rounder and fuller.

How has your search been going? I basically want the same thing as you, but I haven't seen any photos of a plus size/chubby bomb shell.
I am also a little chubbier, just looking to add more shape to my body. Please let me know how your search goes. I am also a healthy girl, good lifestyle with good blood pressure, etc
Hay how is your search going???
Welcome and congratulations to u!
if you are going out of the country or here, realize that a good ps will not do surgery if you are more than 35 bmi...  example  at 68in in height and 250lbs my bmi is 38.. at 230 my bmi is 35...  the healthy bmi is between 22-25 for women.  so listen to your ps when it comes to body bmi.  you can loss down and after the surgery pick some weight up to get your look again. review some of the photos of the larger and smaller women that have had this surgery.. so you may want to loss to get the shape you want then add that 10 to 15 back for your chubby look....
Have you found a dr yet?
No not yet but I have been looking.
i know you do not see this but chubby increases chance of diabetes and other things.. this is surgery.. think about it..
Oh yes. I fully understand that. I do live a healthy life style; eating healthy and exercise everyday (150 mins a week). I just like to stay chubby because its just what I prefer for myself.
okay.. we all have our likes... :) i see your research has just started good luck to you.....