29 Years Old, 1 Child,170ish - Dallas, TX

I am a 29 y/o blk women with one child. I'm...

I am a 29 y/o blk women with one child. I'm getting a bbl this month. Been planning it for about 5 years. Finally getting around to doing it. Very excited and nervous at the same time,just want it over with already. I'm going to Dr.Meade in Dallas tx. I want a nice flat tummy and a nice round bubble butt...

So ready!!

Five days to go. I'm super excited. The people at dr.meades office r cool. Hoping there really cool, I'm waiting on an email or a call back to ensure my date the 17th of this month.fingers crossed. Wish I could talk to dr.meade more. Really get to know him and him know me. I wish I could walk into the office on 2/17/14 and I know that he knows what I really want.. Instead of me going in there and trying to explain what I want in just a few minutes. I'm not really good with words especially in limited time.

2 hours!

Omg! I'm going in today,to Dr.Mead. I have to remember to tell him exactly what it is I want. I haven't tallied to him sonce my last consultation. Only the sec's. Fingers crossed please pray for me. Butterflies kicking in!

I'm here

I'm here and I just weighed myself 157lbs....weird cause 2 days ago I weighed in at 166lbs and just a couple of weeks I weighed in at 170lbs, and I been eating like crazy! I'm mad cause I needed that fat! Lol!

My most wanted wish pics

The day after;)

Healing process. It hurt like hell! Call the doc this moring told them I need stronger meds. My sis is pickin them up as I write. Didn't sleep good. Got up to go pee at least 8 times I guess from all the fluids.

4 days post op

First shower, felt so good!

5 days post op

I'm super itchy! Can't wait til i can change garments.

6 days post op

My 4 year old daughter has been running a fever for 2 days. My legs are swollen below my knee my knees r swollen too. Can't wait to be normal again.

8 days post op

I emailed my doc yesterday with a few questions. Criss his secretary called me back this morning to let me know I can come in for a follow up Thursday and she told me how many cc's he injected,1130cc's each cheek. I'm happy with that. That's a good amount, so when I lose my 30% it's still gonna be phat! I just wish he was ALOT more aggressive with the lipo.

10 days post op

Swelling is going down some...

More pics...

What d o u ladies think???

Do y'all think my ass is going to lose volume? I hope not cause I like it this size. Just need to get soft and I'm gonna tone my tummy and thighs.

Went out and showed off my new booty

Went to yo gottie concert w/ my new booty and I was sho nuf a head turner!

Before and after photos

11/2 Months post op

Dr.meade

Dr. Meade is cool and. He did a great job on me and my friend. I have no regrets. And he is really nice and funny.

I just had it done one week ago but I don't see results yet. Should I be concerned. Yours look absolutely beautiful
Dr.Meade did great thanks for the pic s and your story.
what is Cortes first name??? because I'm in houston
U look good. I'm excited . How long b4 u sat on ur butt
Did You Get Any Massages? I Live Near The Dallas Area As Well!! Looking Good!
No I didn't i did it myself and friends. I was so sore. Still a little sore.
You look good girl, can't wait for my turn!!! Congrats and wishing for a great recovery for you!
Thanks love and u r in my prayers wishing u the best results possible!
Love me some Dallas! I miss TX
You look good girl! You won't see type final result for up to 4-6 months. When the swelling goes down you feel like its getting smaller, be patient because around 8-12 wks is when the fluffing begins :)
You look great! Happy healing doll! Cant wait to see more booty pics lol!
Wow I hve to say im impressed with meade im in dallas as well I seen his before nd afters on his website but it didnt do him any justice ..... but you look good hun!
Hope you feel better :)
Thanks, I'm getting there.
Congrats gorgeous! What would you say has been the most difficult part so far?
The first days were horrid and not being able to lay how I want, that really sucks and swelling, the healing process is slowwwww. But getting through it w/ the grace of God.
OK so I am so nervous because I too was first going to Dr. Corte in Houston but changed my mind due to location. I actually live in East Texas. I want a big round butt that is my main concern. I know this will be a one time thing for me. I have been looking for post op pix with the results I desire from Dr. Meade but I have yet to. Is there anyone else scheduled for bbl with Dr. Meade that had any reassurance to offer? By the way poohbabemaxbooty so far u look great!
Sorry Hun just know seeing your post.... I'm hella late! Um on his sight I believe his before and after pics are under construction. Dr. Meade is good with giving and shaping a nice butt, like I said before he did my bf's bbl a year ago and her ass is super phat looks natural. But for me to keep it all the way 100 and I can't help but to be real, he needs to work on being more aggressive with his lipo. But I'm happy with my results. Imma just have to work on my tummy more than what I was hoping. Waist trainer and a whole lot of crunches!
Thanks for the insight I still do think u look great though!
I hope you feel better soon. Can't wait for more post op pics. :)
Congrats on ur sx... Looking good girl
Congrats on your sx. I hope all went wet and you are healing nicely. I can't wait for an update and pics.
Im also in Dallas and ready to get a bbl, having trouble finding good doctor not really wanting to travel its toi long of a stay out of town from family. Ive reviewed dr cortes and compared to some dallas doctors, he is alot more precise to tummy lipo and bbl shaping for a big butt. Ive heard dr meade was good but i dont know anyone whos personally went to him. Let me know and congrats on taking the steps to your journey, im sure youll love the results. Youre a beautiful woman already.
Awww thanks;) I set an appointment with dr. Cortes but had to think twice cause he is in Houston and I would want my fam to be with me but no one would be able to travel with me. He was cheaper and his before and after pics where nice. But dr. Meade did my bbf's bbl and she's hot! So I feel good about it!
how much was your surgery I been researching lately as well