26 Years Old In Need Of A BBL !! Lol - Dallas, TX

I Am 26 yrs Old I have No kids in Dallas Tx. I...

I Am 26 yrs Old I have No kids in Dallas Tx. I Don't even no where to begin I am 5'6 220 Ibs I Know i will have to loose way more weight which I can do since I've lost almost 20 Ibs since April of this year. I have huge boobs and want to offset them with a Big ol booty lol If any one can let me know what I should be looking for or any other things to speed up the process. Thank You

I So Want Dr Fisher !!!

So I Sent My Hideously Disgusting Flat Booty Pictures To See If He Can Help Me Lol.. I Have Had Some Crazy Things Happen To Me Lately. But, Today I Start My Weight Loss Journey.. Have To Lose This Weight For Me ...! I Love This Site ..

Waiting Game ..

So I Still Haven't Heard Anything Back Yet.. /:

Got A Call Back Whhhoooaaaa!!

So Happy Smiling From Ear To Ear!! So Just Got My Call Back ( They Have Been Calling But I Didn't Know The # So I Never Answered ).. So They Said I Needed To Lose 25 Ibs Which Is No Biggie I Want To Lose Maybe 30-35Ibs. She Said They Are Running A Special For $4800!!!! Not Bad At All Also $1200 For Recovery House.. It's Becoming Reality Now Can't Wait Have To Lose This Weight And Get This Paid For ASAP!!!

Cant Wait Til Tmrw

Going To Put Down Some Money To Lock In My Price Yay I Can't Wait I Want It Like Now!!

Recovery Plans ..

So Those Who Went With Dr Fisher Where Did Y'all Stay At For Recovery I Need Help On Where To Stay Thank You In Advance

Made My 1st Payment Yay

Paid To Lock In My Price Well The Price I Was Quoted Wasn't The Price I Got Which I Have Emailed Jessica To See Why I Wasn't.. Any Who One Step Closer (:

I Have A Fear That I Won't Lose The Weight In Time../: Even Though I Know I Have Plenty Of Time But I Want To Be Where I Want To Be Not Trying To Lose Weight After I Have The Sx. Since I Have Been Considering The Sx (Couple Of Months Now) I Don't Want To Go Out, Buy Any New Clothes, And I Don't Even Feel Pretty Anymore Its Weird Bc I Am Always Shopping Dressing Up.. I Think It Hit Me When I Took My Preop Pix I Was So Disgusted. /:

Time To Get Serious

Tomorrow Will Be The Day I Take This Weight Loss To The Extreme I Need To Get.On It!! The More The Better

Annoyed

It's Like Every Other Day Vanity Has A Different Rep Call And Offer If I Pay Half Or In Full They Will Give Me This Or That !!! Smh If I Had Half Or Full Payment I Would Already Be Getting It Hello!!! So Annoying Put It In The Notes Or Something

Getting Excited

I've Been Reading So Many People Journey And Honestly I Can't Wait. I Didn't Want To Fiance it But Now I Do Just So I Can Get It Faster !! Still Deciding (: Just Want To Thank Everyone That Really Goes In Detail About Their Journey It Helps So Much!! All I Can Say Is Wow!!!

wish pics

My Poor Little Booty

Felt Butterflies????

So When I Called To Make My Payment. Jessica Told Me Be Sure To Send Me A Copy Of Your ID So We Can Start Making Your Chart!! Cheesing From Ear To Ear. I Can't Believe I Am Going To Actually Doing This. I'm Ready For The Pain Because The Pain You Will Feel Better And Look Even Better. Yes I'm Scared To Death and Scared That I Won't Get The Results I Am Looking For. But Hey It's Worth The Try.. (: Come On Feb

Supplies

TODAY I'm going to buy a few things

It's like a dream But Better It's Really Happening!!

Done!!

So just talked to my grandma she's a nurse and is going to give with me down there!! We are going to stay with my aunt who lives like 20 mins away from Miami!! I can take a breath now Yay got some supplies

Excited

I am addicted to this site there's so much info
Dr. Fisher

Good luck hun
Thanks You Too
Nice to see another Dallas woman on this site. Welcome. Nice to have your very own FREE private nurse, that's great your grandmother's going with you.
Yes Where Are You Going? Yes Thank God!!
Glad to see everything is coming together for you
Thanks Sis
Happy shopping&TGIF!
Yes!! Tgif
;)
Good luck hun
Thank You!
Best Wishes :0) How EXCITING for you!
Thank You So much!!
You are very Welcome :)
dont worry dr Fisher will take care of the booty:)
I Hope So Lol
Lol luv the last post.
Lol Right
@pinkie fisher is great I just can't stand their office etiquette
Curious bcuz I'm thinking about going there too
When are you getting yours?
On October, but I decided to stay at the extended stay through vanity. Massages are included as well as garment. It was a $1200 special last month so I decided to do that instead.
That's Good I Need To Start Figuring Out Were I Am going To Stay. I Have A Aunt That Lives Maybe 20 Mins From Miami So Maybe Stay With Her.
Hi doll! Wishing you the best in your journey! Have u received any reviews abt Marian's recovery house such as pics or review from someone who stayed there?
I Haven't Someone On Here That I Chat With Is Staying There In Dec So I Will Be Asking 1000 Questions Lol.. I Looked On The Website And The Rooms Didnt Look That Great But Who Knows..When Are You Getting Your Bbl?