Tried to Erase Few Small Lines Ended Up with Ugly Droopy Eye ... - Dallas, TX

Last week I went for some Botox injection between...

Last week I went for some Botox injection between my eyebrows and my crows-feet, after couple of hours around each needle point started swelling and at night time I had two completely red eyes that I couldn't even open and extremely swollen, I ended up going to emergency room at mid night and getting few allergy shots, and that problem continued for few days. I am on steroid pack for 10 days and now after 11 days all the redness and puffiness are gone! I still have dark spots under both eyes, and I am left with a odd look on my left eye. I don't leave the house unless for a short trip to supermarket and using sunglasses. I missed work and I feel sad ! Holiday season is coming and my daughter is getting married and I don't know how long I have to deal with this half close eye !

day 18 , not completey Ok yet !

It's day 18. My left eye is half closed, it looks little better than the first week , but It's really bothering me. Using the drop helps but around 3-4 p.m. when my eyelid is tires almost closes. I don't have confidence looking in people eyes.