All on 4 Dental Implants Are a Miracle - Dallas, TX

I can already tell this was absolutely the right...

I can already tell this was absolutely the right decision. My wisdom teeth came in when I was 21. I didn't have enough room in my mouth for them. Also didn't have dental insurance or the money to have them pulled. They ended up coming in and cracking almost every tooth in my head. I've spent over 35 years dealing with broken, abscessed & missing teeth. In 2006 my front tooth broke all the way down to the gum. The last 8 years have been spent trying to hide this. On 4/23 /14 I had to have 2 abscessed teeth pulled. The oral surgeon wanted to insert 2 implants. The cost was going to be over $5,000.00. This was all the incentive I needed to have an entire mouth makeover.

Had my consultation on 4/30/14. Procedure scheduled for 4/16/14. The was the second LONGEST 6 weeks of my life. The longest was 6 weeks before my daughter was born.

The lower procedure went flawlessly. It already feels like my own teeth. There were complications with the upper. The bone was too soft for Dr. Ross to be able to attach the temporary arch. They inserted the implants and made a denture. I'll wear the denture for 4 months. When I go back for my 10 day followup they'll fit me with another top denture made to fit after the swelling goes down. I'll go back in 4 months. Then I'll get the permanent lower arch and the temporary upper arch. By then then implants will have taken hold enough to allow for the upper arch. In another 4 months I'll get the permanent upper arch. The all inclusive price covered the change in plans.

As of today, I could not be happier with my decision to have this done and my decision to use Clear Choice. I'm an outgoing, happy and optimistic person. The smile part of my personality has been missing for a long time. I can't wait to walk through the rest of my like as a whole, complete person.

Adding Photo

The photo didn't upload earlier. Adding it now.

Procedure Date

Procedure was actually done on 6/16/2014 rather than 4/16/2014.

It's been 3 1/2 weeks

I don't even know where to start. All the swelling and discomfort is gone. The healing is well under way. I can't find enough great things to say about Clear Choice. I get excited to go to the dentist. (I can't believe that thought ever entered my mind). I didn't realize just how inhibited I had become. I'm making eye contact and smiling at strangers in the grocery store. I've had acquaintances say "What's different about you?" "Did you color your hair?" "You look 10 years younger". This is truly a life altering event. I thank God every day for giving me the means, strength and the courage to go through with this. The quality of my life was up to me. The healing that's going on in my mouth is nothing compared to the healing that's going on in my soul.

It's been a little over a month

It's been a little over a month. I can tell the bone is adhering to the implants. At first, if I ran my tongue over one of the posts I could feel a cold sensation around the post. That's gone. If I moved my tongue to the far back of the arch I could feel it pulling around the posts. That's gone. My gums were pretty tender for quite a while. Flossing was difficult and a bit painful. Sometimes I couldn't get the floss to go through all 5 sections of the arch. Now it's much quicker, not as painful and I can get it to go through all 5 sections every try.

People are still asking if I colored or cut my hair because something is different. 3 days ago I was in a restaurant/bar with several friends. A total stranger told me that my smile was contagious. I haven't heard that in 25 years.

Next appointment is Oct 29 to have the upper posts uncovered. Then Nov 12 to have the upper arch attached. Then wait another 4 months on the perms.
Dr. Donald Ross

Dr. Ross and everyone at Clear Choice were amazing. They were upfront with what was happening and why. They answered almost every question I had before I asked it.