TriPollar on Face and Neck - Dallas, TX

43 year old male - 5 treatments, one each week for...

43 year old male - 5 treatments, one each week for five weeks.
At first I was very impressed. Noticed significant decrease in fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scaring. I believe now that was due to minor swelling.

However after a few weeks from the last treatment, any results I had are gone.
A lot of money wasted. I would not recommend this.

First of all don't but any package or treatment if a tech is selling it to you. They are no longer allowed to do so. I bought a package from a tech and a doctor stepped in after 4 treatments to tell me I should have never been sold that package for sagging skin under arms. He offered me no refund only that he would do my neck instead. My face and neck are fine. Just wanted my underarms tightened. Any comments?
It does not work under the arms

I can definitely understand why you wouldn't think it was worth it if the results went away with the swelling. What a bummer. Was this the first treatment you had tried for your skin?

Yes it was.

Awe, well I'm sorry it was a dud. :( If you are still interested in trying other ones you can always read through the other reviews people have posted on here. Its a great way to hear what people actually found to be effective. It can be time consuming, but better than wasting time & money on a treatment that doesn't work. :-/