Smartlipo: Upper and Lower Abs, Upper Back - Dallas, TX

I'm on day 3 post op and can't see much...

I'm on day 3 post op and can't see much improvement. I did quite a bit of research before having the procedure done so I realize I still have a lot of swelling, but I'll be honest I'm a little concerned.

During the procedure: I was given a sedative prior to the procedure that had me stumbling all over the place and I barely remember much from that day. I did wake up mid procedure in a lot of pain. Forget when they say it doesn't hurt. It felt horrible. The dr and nurse's said that wasn't normal and shouldn't have happened. Whatever the case my be, it was definitely not an experience I want to remember all that well anyway.

Post: Day one, I was a little loopy and don't remembe very much. I slept most of the day. If your consult tell you that you'll be able to go to work afterwards they're lying. Day two I was still pretty sore and woke up vomitting probabaly because I took a pain killer in the middle of the night I was in so much pain. I laid around most of day 2. Day 3 was much better but I still had some sorenes and stiffness. Today (Day 4) is much better and I got out of the house and got some things taken care of.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm still very swollen and lumpy. My abdominal area is oneside and I'm starting to think the Dr stopped because of the pain. I can't wait til my post op appointment to show him the area. i know I'll hear the spill about lumpiness and being dis proportionate. But, I'm almost certain I'll need a touchup. Anyways I'll get you posted on the results and post photos a little later.

Hope everything works out for..check out my pages..my first experience in Oct 2010 wasn't successful but I just had the procedure done again on may 4 and I'm pleased..smartlipo isn't always so smart if not done by a board certified plastic surgeon
tad concern,
where did you go?
ok, it will be 8 weeks post op monday and I'm still not seeing any results, smh. I took my compression garment off at 6 weeks at instructed and it seems like everything is just sinking back to exactly where it was. My back shows absolutely no improvement and my stomach is lumpy and lopsided. It's obvious they didn't complete the surgery because of me waking up and feeling the pain. I'm so disappointed I don't know what to say. I'm pending posting photos but their coming soon... I go in for my appointment Wednesday. We'll see if we can actually discuss a touch up at this point.

I can't really say whether I recommend this Dr or not at this time. I didn't spend much time with him, but his staff is great. My rating will depend on my results and right now I'm in need for a touch up.