I'm 5'1 152 Pounds, 36DDD. - Dallas, TX

I've been battle the boobs since I was in the 6th...

I've been battle the boobs since I was in the 6th grade! It always made me uncomfortable when I knew someone was focusing on my breast. I've been having back, neck, and shoulder pains for so long. I also suffer from chronic migraines almost daily & after years of trying everything to get rid of them I was finally told that my massive sized breasts may be contributing to my migraines by pinched nerves in my shoulders caused by the deep grooves from my straps........
Over the years they just kept growing no matter how much weight I lost! I started to lose confidence because of the size.
I'm so glad that I'm finally about to have relief and a better more comfortable life!

Questions

Soo Tomorrow I am Going to see my PS to ask him some additional questions about my surgery. I want to know what size I may be going down to, is he going to remove my backfat, suggested amount of time off of work...... Are there any other questions that you all think should ask?

2 weeks to go

I went to see my doctor this afternoon to ask him a list of questions that I had thought of before I have my surgery! ! Of course he was very helpful in answering each one very thoroughly! Im getting sooo anxious now

NERVOUS!!!!

Hi ladies! Is almost that time for me. I'll be having my surgery next Wednesday. I've been so excited about it.... That is until I realized just how close I am to DDD Begone day! I cant eat because i'm so nervous I'm getting scared! Did anyone else have these types of feelings? Or am I tripping?

7 hours until its time

So I'll be leaving to have my surgery in a few hours. I can't wait until it's over. I'll finally be posting a before pic.

It's finally over! !

My surgery was a success as far as I Know. I'm still in a lot of pain and bey sleepy. Pics coming soon

this pain!!!!!!!

Omg I am in the absolute worst pain ever I just want to cry! I'm so uncomfortable I don't know what to do. And I am very swollen. Aghhhhh

1st Post Op visit

Today was my first post op visit with my doctor. I let him know that I was in so much pain. He removed my drains and changed the dressings and had me to put my old bra over it. Since he didn't have the dressings so tight it has alleviated some of the pain but I still have a little but my meds are helping with that pain now. I was able to get a peak of the new little ladies and I have to say that so far the pain is 200% worth it. I go back Monday to get another check up. I'll try to get a picture then.

Finally got my dressings removed

Hey ladies here area few pics of my girls after my dressings were removed. They are still swollen and funny looking but they actually look better than I thought they would.

pain!!!

I am almost 1 month post op and I am having some pain again. I know I am still healing but I didn't expect this. The pain is almost a burning sensation!!! Also I have has some oozing which I was told would be expected but I didn't expect it to have and odor! Has anyone else had this issue? I think something may be wrong????????
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My first visit with Dr Melmed was great. I went in nervous but when I left I had a huge smile on my face and I knew that it was finally going to happen. He was straight forward but he made me feel so comfortable because he wasn't too too serious!

You must be ecstatic tech! Your girls were reduced quite a bit, so you must be feeling such relief! Hopefully your infection is gone as well as your migraines and pinched nerves. I hope to be explanted and lifted in November. I'm still pretty nervous but also excited. Take care, you look fabulous! :-)
How is everything going?
@VETTE75 everything's going great my healing is coming along great
Your boobies look beautiful.
Thx Lisaroxy! I'm soooo pleased with them! My healing is going great and they are looking better everyday
Sooo happy for you.
Thanks ladies! I'm going to see him in the morning. An infection is what I was thinking as well. I'll try to post after my appointment
I would call too ! Can never hurt to be Careful ! Other Wise your Size and Shape LQQK Great !
If there's an odor and pain, that sounds like an infection! Call Dr. M asap. Good luck. :)
Hi, tech. Yeah, they are still swollen. Mine are, too. We just have to remember that it's going to take months to see what the real results are. Dr. M put the tape hearts over my areolaer (don't know how to spell that!) incisions so I haven't seen them yet, but they feel somewhat raised. I wasn't bruised the first four or five days, but I got some after that; nothing major, but some. I guess we just have to expect changes for quite a while, and some of them will be weird. :)
Welcome to the family..... CONGRATULATIONS ☺
Thanks so much!!
hope the pain is manageable soon, you will feel much better when you get off the pain meds. just take things really slowly
SOOO happy for you! Can't wait to see your pictures. I'll be you look great already. I'm swollen and kind of squished out of shape, but I still think Dr. M worked wonders on my girls.
Im so ready for be in a sports bra that way I can start to see the results. But I'm satisfied with what I saw today can't wait to post pics. Will you be posting any pics?
I'm considering it, but I have some shall we say issues with being photographed anyway. If I can get around them, I will. :)
Oh ok! Understood!!!! If not judging by all of his work I've seen in sure you're going to look awesome!
I bet getting those drains removed will decrease your pain as well!
Yesssssss! It did decrease the pain!
Stay on top of your pain meds. Also, ice the girls. That will help some. I agree with Wendy. The bromelain helps bunches. You can get tablets or eat or drink pineapple juice.
Thanks so much i am going to try it
I got some BROMELAIN from the Health Food Store and THAT has helped me MORE THAN ANYTHING ! I had LOTS of PAIN ........... FROM the SWELLING but the Bromelain when Taken BETWEEN MEALS ........ 3 to 4 TIMES A DAY - Just about SAVED MY LIFE ! My PS would only let me use my Covered Gel Ice Bags - for 5 Minutes at a time ! NOT VERY MUCH - but that Little Bit DID HELP ! I guess it will Interfere with the healing if you have it on longer or too much. Each Doctor / Surgeon has their Own Rules for Aftercare. I HOPE you can find some relief ! :-)
Thanks Wendy1956 I'll ask him about that this afternoon
Is your pain any better today? Thinking of you! I am going to work today for more hours than I have yet (four hours). I bet I will be home with the ice pack this afternoon! xo
Hey savannah May! Thanks for your thoughts. I am still in a bit of pain I'm actually getting ready for my 1st post op appointment. Hopefully he can tell me what this pain is about