I'm 5'1 152 Pounds, 36DDD. - Dallas, TX

I've been battle the boobs since I was in the 6th...

I've been battle the boobs since I was in the 6th grade! It always made me uncomfortable when I knew someone was focusing on my breast. I've been having back, neck, and shoulder pains for so long. I also suffer from chronic migraines almost daily & after years of trying everything to get rid of them I was finally told that my massive sized breasts may be contributing to my migraines by pinched nerves in my shoulders caused by the deep grooves from my straps........
Over the years they just kept growing no matter how much weight I lost! I started to lose confidence because of the size.
I'm so glad that I'm finally about to have relief and a better more comfortable life!

Questions

Soo Tomorrow I am Going to see my PS to ask him some additional questions about my surgery. I want to know what size I may be going down to, is he going to remove my backfat, suggested amount of time off of work...... Are there any other questions that you all think should ask?

2 weeks to go

I went to see my doctor this afternoon to ask him a list of questions that I had thought of before I have my surgery! ! Of course he was very helpful in answering each one very thoroughly! Im getting sooo anxious now

NERVOUS!!!!

Hi ladies! Is almost that time for me. I'll be having my surgery next Wednesday. I've been so excited about it.... That is until I realized just how close I am to DDD Begone day! I cant eat because i'm so nervous I'm getting scared! Did anyone else have these types of feelings? Or am I tripping?

7 hours until its time

So I'll be leaving to have my surgery in a few hours. I can't wait until it's over. I'll finally be posting a before pic.

It's finally over! !

My surgery was a success as far as I Know. I'm still in a lot of pain and bey sleepy. Pics coming soon

this pain!!!!!!!

Omg I am in the absolute worst pain ever I just want to cry! I'm so uncomfortable I don't know what to do. And I am very swollen. Aghhhhh

1st Post Op visit

Today was my first post op visit with my doctor. I let him know that I was in so much pain. He removed my drains and changed the dressings and had me to put my old bra over it. Since he didn't have the dressings so tight it has alleviated some of the pain but I still have a little but my meds are helping with that pain now. I was able to get a peak of the new little ladies and I have to say that so far the pain is 200% worth it. I go back Monday to get another check up. I'll try to get a picture then.

Finally got my dressings removed

Hey ladies here area few pics of my girls after my dressings were removed. They are still swollen and funny looking but they actually look better than I thought they would.

pain!!!

I am almost 1 month post op and I am having some pain again. I know I am still healing but I didn't expect this. The pain is almost a burning sensation!!! Also I have has some oozing which I was told would be expected but I didn't expect it to have and odor! Has anyone else had this issue? I think something may be wrong????????
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My first visit with Dr Melmed was great. I went in nervous but when I left I had a huge smile on my face and I knew that it was finally going to happen. He was straight forward but he made me feel so comfortable because he wasn't too too serious!