Bad Lipo Procedure - Dallas, TX

I had liposuction procedure done 2 yrs ago and...

I had liposuction procedure done 2 yrs ago and this is the outcome; ripples and lumps. My PS gave me every excuse in the book. I am now seeking a reconstructive surgeon to help me with this problem.

I know there are no guarantees, but are there any suggestions as to what can fix this problem? Any successful outcomes to a reconstructive procedure similar to the one I am in need of?

I started working out more than I had before my procedure and included yoga and pilates. The combination of everything transformed my body into what I hoped it could be....I have always eaten in moderation and enjoy snacks too. I looked at lipo as a jump start to helping my body look the way I wanted it to look and it's been great for me. The pilates and yoga is wonderful for my body and mind.
Hey there, Angil, just checking in to see how you're doing. My body looks the way I'd hoped for no giggling parts...lol. Sept 22nd it will have been a year since I had it done. Would I do it again, a big fat YES!! It was so worth it. Hope all is well with you 8-)

i have been thinking of getting this done in dallas who was the ps so i want go to him

Yep got my lovely hubby helping me! Despite having moments of thoughtlessness etc. when the 'chips are down' he has been fab! My kids are 9 & 13 and they have been very understanding of their mother! I am so happy that you love your results and thanks again for your positivity. Being British we have a tendenacy for the doom and gloom (just look at our Prime Minister!). Anyway it has been good to have your support. It is a difficult one to discuss with family and friends who think I was mad for doing it in the first place. Take care of yourself & all the best xx
Excellent hearing from you. I am so happy for your choice to have your procedure tweeked. I looked at myself in the mirror while dressing and cannot believe all of the inches that have disappeared I am incredibly happy with my body. I too had family and friends who thought I didn't need to have any lipo because I looked fine the way I was BUT I didn't feel fine with the giggles and wiggles....lol. Take care and keep in touch if you are ever feeling blue or whenever you need to share. I love my decision. Hugs from across the pond. 8-)
Had my second surgery on Thursday and much happier with the results already. I am very very sore, bruised and swollen, more than the first op which was only 3 months ago so I was still healing anyway. The whole thing has been very traumatic with the added complication of being a British expat living in South Korea and not being able to speal the language! Would I go through this again. At the minute I would say no, despite being happy with the results so far. I felt I had jumped on a scary rollercoaster that I couldn't get off and I still feel a bit like that! But I do think that a lot of this is due to the lack of patient care they seem to have here and the lack of understanding about fear / concern a person may have regarding an operation. Anyway it is done now and fingers and toes crossed once the swelling as gone down I will look fab!!!!!
Hey there being away from home and all that this entails would be an added anxiety for anyone to go through. You were very brave to go through the procedure again and I am really glad you are seeing better results already. Make sure to use the ice for the swelling for the first few days and to keep the garment on. You do have someone there to help you right??? Let me know how you are doing...just check in from time to time...okay? Thanks in advance. I went shopping today and so love what I am seeing when I'm in the dressing room. What a difference the procedure made in my life? I would definitely do it again. Remember to have patience, realistic expectations and you will be fine. 8-). Thanks so much for the update I was wondering.
Thanks so much for this reply. I was having a particularly 'down day' when I posted my comments! I think I am being realistic just maybe a little impatient! Your reply really really helped. Thanks again. Take care.
I'm glad to hear that. I had a couple of those days to and realized I needed to be a little more patient. I so love my results and would do it again. Take care and write whenever you need some support. 8-)
I had concerns about those areas in the early months and remember thinking in the shower that my body had not come out exactly like I thought it should have. I was also told by the staff that I would see more changes and I have. You need to give it more time. I have been working out....not like a maniac and I watch what I eat but still snack in moderation. I don't think it means your doctor did something wrong because he wants to do a "touch up". I'll relate your touch up to my lasik eye surgery. I wore glasses from the age of 12 and my vision got steadily worse. I had lasik and had to have a retouch to one eye. It was simply due to the way MY eyes healed it was not because of anything my doctor had done. By coincidence a friend of mine had her lasik surgery before me in the same office on the same day. She didn't need a touch up. Hope this helps, be patient and have faith that you will get the results you are looking for but be realistic in your expectations. Let me know how it goes. 8-)
I wish my stomach looked as good as that! Had liposuction on my abdomen (and I thought hips) 6 weeks ago. Now I have huge lumps on my stomach, the top of my hips feel very tight as if there is no fat left at all (horrible burning sensations) & at the very bottom of my hips are 2 huge bulges that stick out as if they haven't been touched at all. There is also an indented line at the front of my waist making my stomache look like it is sticking out further than before. I look a mess and am too embarrased to show my husband. Now my surgeon wants to perform a second sugery using accu sculpture laser in 3 weeks time. 2 months after my initial surgery. This is after his nursing staff convinced me that the lumps etc would go it would just take 3 months. So why would the doctor want to perform another surgery unless he knew that he had messed up?! What a nightmare. Any help / comments would be gratefully accepted.
My stomach looked similar to yours, maybe a little worse but once I was able to start my workouts again the ripples went away. I no longer have them. I do pilates and yoga and recently began running on the treadmill which I never did before. Good luck and hope you see the improvements you are looking for.
Hi, I'm also wondering what the name of your doctor was? I'm going to a doctor in Houston and am worried I might be going to the same person. Please please mention the name.
Hey there, I live in CT so does my doctor. Hope he can help you 8-)
What is the name of your surgeon? It is really helpful so people don't go to a surgeon who is not doing a good job. I have an idea of what procedure might help, but first I need to know what type of things were involved. 1. Was power assisted liposuction (PAL), laser, ultrasound or regular suction type liposuction used? 2. How much was removed? 3. What size is the cannula used on your abdomen? 4. How many years of experience does your surgeon have? What made you choose your dr? What area of expertise does the dr claim to have? From there we can go to other options. Note: mentioning the name of the surgeon will not make you liable. Just make sure you don't say "don't go to this dr." Though you can say things like, "I should have never used this dr," or "If I had to chose I would not go to this dr today." In other words you can say what YOU would do and what is YOUR opinion. Showing pictures does not make you liable either.
please tell me who your dallas doctor was as I need a revision and do not want to go to the wrong physician.
May I ask if you do any regular exercise to tighten your stomach? I found that helped a great deal after I had my surgery. Thank you.