NO, I Will Never Look 30 but Dang I Look Good! - Dallas, TX

I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones...

I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones sound like they are either perfectionist or whiners. It's surgery folks. Yes it's uncomfortable, but no lasting pain here. Recovery was quick too. I was back to work on the 13th day after surgery.

Happy smiles on my face, especially when I look in the mirror these days. I'm 59 years old, I still have lines from life. My neck and face have many less now and when I wear turtle necks in this winter weather, I still have room in them where used to they were very snug due to my turkey neck, which is gone baby, gone!!

I wish I had done it sooner! Love my lifestyle lift! Thanks Dr., you rock!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. takes his time to explain everything from beginning to end. He also has a way of making you feel calm by his mild manner. After care is just as important to him. You see him, not a nurse on your follow up. He makes himself available for any questions you may have, any time. I just adore him! Sweetest soul ever! Gentle with my surgery and after care. I tell all my friends to go to him when they make the decision to follow in my footsteps.