NO, I Will Never Look 30 but Dang I Look Good! - Dallas, TX

I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones...

I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones sound like they are either perfectionist or whiners. It's surgery folks. Yes it's uncomfortable, but no lasting pain here. Recovery was quick too. I was back to work on the 13th day after surgery.

Happy smiles on my face, especially when I look in the mirror these days. I'm 59 years old, I still have lines from life. My neck and face have many less now and when I wear turtle necks in this winter weather, I still have room in them where used to they were very snug due to my turkey neck, which is gone baby, gone!!

I wish I had done it sooner! Love my lifestyle lift! Thanks Dr., you rock!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. takes his time to explain everything from beginning to end. He also has a way of making you feel calm by his mild manner. After care is just as important to him. You see him, not a nurse on your follow up. He makes himself available for any questions you may have, any time. I just adore him! Sweetest soul ever! Gentle with my surgery and after care. I tell all my friends to go to him when they make the decision to follow in my footsteps.

You do look wonderful and I am so happy for you. There are those and I am one who did everything you did so as to get the best results and did not get them. I am happy for the most part but there are areas on my face that will never be their best. I also think that other members and doctors should not be so quick to accuse those who are happy with their results as plants for LSL. There are lots of people who have had genuinely great results and are happy about it! I would like us to be happy for those who are happy with their results and reach out with encouragement to those who are not.
I had LSL and Laser on my entire face in Huntersville, N.C. by Dr. Diaz. My results are remarkable! It was real surgery and there were afew days of discomfort but the results have been very positive. My turkey neck is gone and my skin looks so much better!! I don't look 30 but I look fantastic for 58. My self esteem has risen tremendously and I thank Dr. Diaz and his wonderful staff for their kindness and great care. Dr. Diaz is a skilled and caring surgeon and I recommend him to anyone considering facial plastic surgery. Thanks Dr. Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a real patient of LSL not false. This is my personal opinion based on how I feel & my treatment at LSL.
"I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones sound like they are either perfectionist or whiners. It's surgery folks."

That is a rather interesting statement on a patient posting a positive review. I am sure you are aware that LSL were fines by the New York AG for posting false positive reviews on this and other websites.

Hi Rosey Beth,

Thank you for sharing your experience and photos. It sounds like everything went well for you and I can definitely tell a difference in the photos. Congrats! You must be thrilled.

I do want to say, in defense of our community, that there are some women (and possibly men?) here who have had some very bad experiences with facelift surgery, including Lifestyle Lift. Their issues include bad scarring and long-term pain. You're going to get a lot of flak for calling them "whiners" just because they didn't get as good a result as you and, to be fair, name-calling isn't what we're about here. I'd like to think we can all support each other regardless of our individual experiences, as it's likely this differs from what someone else will go through.

So... I wanted to be the first to say that their problems are real, but I'm nonetheless happy that you haven't had to go through the same thing. :)

I hope you'll continue to be an active member of our community. Please keep us updated on your progress and any post-op healing tips you have! These are so helpful.

All the best,
--Sharon

Sharon,
Thanks for your comments and I know I will get some flak about calling them whiners but I call it like I see it. Yes I know some get a different result but I think if you go in understanding this is not going to be perfect, just better then you will have a positive experiance. Also, everyone is different in how they scar. Most people know that going in also. Hoping your body will do something different this time won't make that happen. I am very fortunate that I do not scar big, mine are fine lines. I also did everything the doc told me to do to the letter. My husband was very supportive and helped me every step of the way. Wearing the elastic chin gear was uncomfortable but I wore it every night until the doc said it was ok to stop. It's all relative. So if you want good results I decided to weigh all options prior to surgery and went for it. I am so happy with my decisions.

Rosey Beth