NO, I Will Never Look 30 but Dang I Look Good! - Dallas, TX

I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones...

I read the reveiws, good and bad. The bad ones sound like they are either perfectionist or whiners. It's surgery folks. Yes it's uncomfortable, but no lasting pain here. Recovery was quick too. I was back to work on the 13th day after surgery.

Happy smiles on my face, especially when I look in the mirror these days. I'm 59 years old, I still have lines from life. My neck and face have many less now and when I wear turtle necks in this winter weather, I still have room in them where used to they were very snug due to my turkey neck, which is gone baby, gone!!

I wish I had done it sooner! Love my lifestyle lift! Thanks Dr., you rock!

You do look wonderful and I am so happy for you. There are those and I am one who did everything you did so as to get the best results and did not get them. I am happy for the most part but there are areas on my face that will never be their best. I also think that other members and doctors should not be so quick to accuse those who are happy with their results as plants for LSL. There are lots of people who have had genuinely great results and are happy about it! I would like us to be happy for those who are happy with their results and reach out with encouragement to those who are not.
I had LSL and Laser on my entire face in Huntersville, N.C. by Dr. Diaz. My results are remarkable! It was real surgery and there were afew days of discomfort but the results have been very positive. My turkey neck is gone and my skin looks so much better!! I don't look 30 but I look fantastic for 58. My self esteem has risen tremendously and I thank Dr. Diaz and his wonderful staff for their kindness and great care. Dr. Diaz is a skilled and caring surgeon and I recommend him to anyone considering facial plastic surgery. Thanks Dr. Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a real patient of LSL not false. This is my personal opinion based on how I feel & my treatment at LSL.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. takes his time to explain everything from beginning to end. He also has a way of making you feel calm by his mild manner. After care is just as important to him. You see him, not a nurse on your follow up. He makes himself available for any questions you may have, any time. I just adore him! Sweetest soul ever! Gentle with my surgery and after care. I tell all my friends to go to him when they make the decision to follow in my footsteps.