Luster Pro Light...teeth Whitening. So Worth It!

Objective: My goal was to obviously whiten my...

Objective: My goal was to obviously whiten my teeth as much as I could w/out having to schedule yet another appt at a doctor/dentist's office (since it seemed like I was in & out of them all month for botox, Venus Freeze, and smart lipo). So needless to say, I took a chance on the Pro Light Whitening kit that I found at CVS.

Cons:
After hurrying home to try it the next evening after work, I realized that I had to do 20 (yes, TWENTY) treatments for max results! However, after reading & looking more into, each treatment is 2min long, which didn't seem like a big deal, except you have to rinse & re-apply the gel inbetween each treatment. So yeah, it was really just more of a nuisance than a big deal.

Pro:
WOWZA!!! After the first 5-6 times, I started to see a big difference! I had read some online reviews that some people had sensitivity after doing all 20 treatments, so just to be on the safe side, I did 10 at night, then 10 the next morning. Sensitivity? Not really, actually. (surprisingly, since I've always thought that my teeth are super sensitive especially w/the whitening strips)

Outcome:
I am so, so happy!!!!! Yes, they're super white!!! But a few things to note...the instructions say to not have coffee/tea within 24hrs from doing it (which i totally forgot and had startbucks...oops) so I did 3 more treatments that evening, just to be on the safe side. So really, I think I saw max results that next morning. At this point, I'm just waiting to see how long the results are going to last so I will definitely update everyone w/status w/in the next couple wks :)

Happy Whitening!

A few tips to better your process: -- Take a...

A few tips to better your process:

-- Take a tissue, roll it in a ball and stick under your tongue right before holding the machine to your teeth. This will help TREMENDOUSLY with absorb the saliva build-up so that you don't have the urge to swallow it and ingest the product

-- You can fit the machine in your mouth (between your lip-cheek & teeth) and avoid holding it up w/your hand the entire time but make sure you use a thick balm on your lips, especially on the corners so that they don't chap from the pulling of the skin.

-- When brushing the product on, start from the bottom of the tooth and brush upward so that most of the gel stays on your tooth versus going up into your gums because I noticed the gums temporarily turn a little white (which tend to burn a little after a while if you get the gel on them)

Hope these tips help!