Luster Pro Light...teeth Whitening. So Worth It!

Objective: My goal was to obviously whiten my...

Objective: My goal was to obviously whiten my teeth as much as I could w/out having to schedule yet another appt at a doctor/dentist's office (since it seemed like I was in & out of them all month for botox, Venus Freeze, and smart lipo). So needless to say, I took a chance on the Pro Light Whitening kit that I found at CVS.

Cons:
After hurrying home to try it the next evening after work, I realized that I had to do 20 (yes, TWENTY) treatments for max results! However, after reading & looking more into, each treatment is 2min long, which didn't seem like a big deal, except you have to rinse & re-apply the gel inbetween each treatment. So yeah, it was really just more of a nuisance than a big deal.

Pro:
WOWZA!!! After the first 5-6 times, I started to see a big difference! I had read some online reviews that some people had sensitivity after doing all 20 treatments, so just to be on the safe side, I did 10 at night, then 10 the next morning. Sensitivity? Not really, actually. (surprisingly, since I've always thought that my teeth are super sensitive especially w/the whitening strips)

Outcome:
I am so, so happy!!!!! Yes, they're super white!!! But a few things to note...the instructions say to not have coffee/tea within 24hrs from doing it (which i totally forgot and had startbucks...oops) so I did 3 more treatments that evening, just to be on the safe side. So really, I think I saw max results that next morning. At this point, I'm just waiting to see how long the results are going to last so I will definitely update everyone w/status w/in the next couple wks :)

Happy Whitening!
Thanks for the review! I just tried it and love it!

I love this review!! I always love to hear what the whitening treatments are actually like. So it sounds like there weren't any trays involved. Did you just brush on the product, let it sit, then rinse it off? Also, since its been several days how has the whitening held so far?? Would love to hear!

Hi Megan!! Glad I can help! To answer your question, no, there weren't any trays involved. All i did was brush the gel on, wait about 10secs for it to dry on my teeth, then place the machine against my teeth. I'm updating my post w/some tips, though...that way it makes it a bit easier! Happy whitening!! :)

A few tips to better your process: -- Take a...

A few tips to better your process:

-- Take a tissue, roll it in a ball and stick under your tongue right before holding the machine to your teeth. This will help TREMENDOUSLY with absorb the saliva build-up so that you don't have the urge to swallow it and ingest the product

-- You can fit the machine in your mouth (between your lip-cheek & teeth) and avoid holding it up w/your hand the entire time but make sure you use a thick balm on your lips, especially on the corners so that they don't chap from the pulling of the skin.

-- When brushing the product on, start from the bottom of the tooth and brush upward so that most of the gel stays on your tooth versus going up into your gums because I noticed the gums temporarily turn a little white (which tend to burn a little after a while if you get the gel on them)

Hope these tips help!
Will it still work without the mouth rinse? I ran out
How to Whiten Your Teeth Easily, Naturally & Forever! I had nasty yellow teeth for years and had no idea until some girls from school decided to make me painfully aware of it. The next two years of my life were a nightmare, and I made things worse by buying a home whitening kit online that burnt my lips and gums but did nothing for my teeth. I had no idea what to do until I found Lucy and Teeth Whitening 4 You. It's literally changed my life. I noticed a huge difference inside just 3 weeks and I couldn't be happier with the results http://www.teethwhitening4you.com/?hop=25151020
Thankyou for the article. But I would like to inquire about teeth whitening kit. The chemicals contained in the gel, do they have any side effects? It is because one of my friend has undergone dental filling and the amalgam present in it has caused impaired vision in her. I would like to go for teeth whitening kit but I am worried whether the chemicals present in the gel would cause other health problems.
self