Mommy Makeover, Finally Came True!!! - 1st Shower

Hi Everyone,My name is "Rita".I'm a...

Hi Everyone,My name is "Rita".I'm a 40 year old mother of two wonderful kids and I been Marry for 20 years to my wonderful husband. I wont write much today since I'm getting pretty nervous about my procedure schedule for Tuesday on next week. I'm getting a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift without implants.

After I got a my operation not to have kids any more I figure it was time to re-shape myself, lol I will do my best to keep updating everyone with my results. I ask everyone who reads my post to please pray for me and hope everything will be OK. I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.thank you and welcome to my journey

4 day post operation. I will post my story later....

4 day post operation. I will post my story later. Only taking Tylenol twice a day now.

Hi Everyone, Finally, I did it!!!! My surgery...

Hi Everyone, Finally, I did it!!!!

My surgery was a success, when I woke up from my surgery I was shivering like a wet Chihuahua, lol so much that it made the pain worst. it lasted almost an hour after I woke up. Doctor said it was the anesthesia wearing off my body.My hubby brought me a stuffed animal and that me me feel a bit better. the pain was horrible!!!

post/op day 4 feeling much better ,Now taking Tylenol twice a day to reduce the pain. Pain has reduce about 30% from day of surgery. I'm feeling alot pressure on my drain hole, lol you know what i mean. i did get a bit of a cough. it hurts much less now when I cough I'm moving around the house and doing a couple things around the house. My hubby gets mad of me doing things, but i tell him its OK.I'm not forcing myself.
I'm eating better and feeling much more energetic.

Photos are courtesy of my dear hubby, lol
I'm planning on updating in three days with photos of me standing up.

Rita

So I had my first setback today. As I got up to go...

So I had my first setback today. As I got up to go to the bathroom I accidentally pulled on my drain hose and I felt like I pulled it out about an inch, it hurted like hell
have any of you ladies deal with this problem before and how did you deal with it. I should just leave it alone?
the drain keeps doing its job but I just want to make sure I will be OK

6 days post op, today was the first time I got to...

6 days post op, today was the first time I got to see my naked body on the mirror. I love the results specially my breast. They look like I had implants. I love them!!!
Not sure about my strech marks, but I will deal with that later.
I will try to post new photos by next Friday

Here are some photos of my first shower post op...

Here are some photos of my first shower post op.This photos were taking 8 days post op.
Finally I feel clean again
Dr Boris

You look fantastic! I know your surgery was two plus years ago, but Im searching all of the breast lifts without aug... Im scheduled for a MM (BL no BA) next month and have gone back and forth in my head about implants or no implants. Im currently a 34G - Huge - but im so use to the size and dont want them to be reduced too much.... i dont want a reduction... did you lose a lot of cup size?
I'm feeling great and I'm looking great, lol
I been trying to update my photos, but for some reason I'm not being able. I had to change my user name a couple times with no luck. I will keep trying and hopefully I can figure it out soon.
welcome back sweetie how are you feeling!
hi everyone
im back!!
I finally got my profile back

Welcome back!!

AHHHH YEA WELL i KNOW KIMMERS MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!
Hi waiting, yes something funny happend with my profile. I'm readdy to post updates already. I hope I get help soon everyone is looking great
RIT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ICON CHANGED TOO HMM i KNOW KIMMERS CAN PROBABLY ASSIST YOU!
Hi Everyone, I had my drain removed yesterday. My hubby shoot a little video. It was kind of scary first, but it end up being a relieve. I feel so much better after the nurse removed it. than you
Hi Everyone,
I'm not being able to update my photos for some reason. I'm not getting the option to change photos like I did in the past. I checked the settings, but I cant figure out what happend.
Can someone help me
Your looking good !
Hello Everyone,

I'm back and I'm scare. Both of my breast are looking a bit redish and unhealthy. Can it be I'm being to active already? I'm 19 days post op, but I feel like crap.I don't want to call my Doctor yet ,
I tried to post some photos, but I wasn't able to . I'll keep trying
hello

You are looking good girlie!!

I think all you ladies look amazing!!!, some of you are just days behind me post op.
I hope everybody recovers from this journey and that all you are happy with your final results. Keep in mind this is not a walk in the park and that we have to give ourselves credit for all the effort we put no matter what our reasons were. Hugs and kisses to all of you.
Cottonmomma, happy birthday to the boys

I'm thinking of posting an update with more photos in couple a week.
I dont want to anoy anybody with so many photo updates at least dont post them to often

Rita,love the new you,welcome turning back the clock??????????????????? pre babys, ha ha. omg love it, xx
Your looking awesome for 8 days post!! I don't think your boob look too much like implants!! I think they fit your body great!
wow your boobs look awesome!! they do look like you got implants! i must say im impressed by your doctor!! he gets a thumbs up from me!! and your tummy looks great to and will only get better!!!!
You are looking so good!
ms,
I had my surgery planned for early next year, but after we visited Dr Boris we decided to move forward and schedule it as soon as possible. Me and my husband have good credit score so it was easy to finance the loan.
The payments are a bit high but we figure it was like buying a good used car. Hubby is paying for my surgery so that motivated me even more. He got 18 months without interest which it was a good deal for him. The payments will be about $550.00 a month.
When you decide to move forward with your surgery make sure you go to a couple clinics before you make a decision. its always good to check with a couple different doctors.

June, Thank you . You will see its worth it. Just makes sure you find a good doctor

Waiting,
As long you have someone to help you for the first couple days you should be OK. Take your time when you go to the restroom. no need to rush!!
One important thing is not to get upset or angry, this will prolong you healing. Take a lot of vitamins. I will post a picture of all the vitamins I'm taking.

GOOD i AM GLAD TO HEAR YOUR peeps at work will help you! I am not a nurse I work @ hospital in medical records an It feels good knowing I will have help coming back to work. I think the sleep part will be dreadful for me I go to the bathroomlike 5 times a night !!!!!
Thank you. That really helps. You look so good that I know it will be worth it.
wow...you look great, we have almost same body shapes..how did you finance only reason I'm asking I'm 40 and can not have any more children and I would love to have A TUMMY TUCK BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO EVEN GET STARTED...CAN YOU SHARE ANY INFO HOW I CAN GET STARTED
waiting,
I'm a nurse and I don't usually lift heavy stuff plus my co workers know about my situation so they know I can't lift anything heavy. they better know, lol. My advise is to always be careful when you get up from your bed and don't make any sudden moves. Have some one take care of you for the first 3 to 5 days just to make sure you don't get hurt. As of today I'm heading out to school and I'm not taking any pain killers any more. One thing for sure is that you get tired easily

June Bug,you will be OK, think of the benefits not the negative part of it. Think how great you will look after the surgery. it will be over before you know it.

I will be posting photos we took me after I shower for the first time post op.thank you
You look great! I am having similar surgery in 2 weeks and you have inspired me and lessened my fears. Thank you!