Mommy Makeover, Finally Came True!!! - 1st Shower

Hi Everyone,My name is "Rita".I'm a...

Hi Everyone,My name is "Rita".I'm a 40 year old mother of two wonderful kids and I been Marry for 20 years to my wonderful husband. I wont write much today since I'm getting pretty nervous about my procedure schedule for Tuesday on next week. I'm getting a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift without implants.

After I got a my operation not to have kids any more I figure it was time to re-shape myself, lol I will do my best to keep updating everyone with my results. I ask everyone who reads my post to please pray for me and hope everything will be OK. I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.thank you and welcome to my journey

I was on my period during my surgery too. Don't worry- they know what to do.
Good luck for today Rita. xx
badbecky, pippa and kimmers thank you all for your support and kind words. I really appreciate your help and yes tomorrow is the day. I'm scare as hell, but I'm 100% sure I want to do this. I'm also very exited and happy that I'm finally going to be able to do this operation.I will update as soon as I'm able

Question: My period came today, is that bad?

4 day post operation. I will post my story later....

4 day post operation. I will post my story later. Only taking Tylenol twice a day now.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi Everyone, Finally, I did it!!!! My surgery...

Hi Everyone, Finally, I did it!!!!

My surgery was a success, when I woke up from my surgery I was shivering like a wet Chihuahua, lol so much that it made the pain worst. it lasted almost an hour after I woke up. Doctor said it was the anesthesia wearing off my body.My hubby brought me a stuffed animal and that me me feel a bit better. the pain was horrible!!!

post/op day 4 feeling much better ,Now taking Tylenol twice a day to reduce the pain. Pain has reduce about 30% from day of surgery. I'm feeling alot pressure on my drain hole, lol you know what i mean. i did get a bit of a cough. it hurts much less now when I cough I'm moving around the house and doing a couple things around the house. My hubby gets mad of me doing things, but i tell him its OK.I'm not forcing myself.
I'm eating better and feeling much more energetic.

Photos are courtesy of my dear hubby, lol
I'm planning on updating in three days with photos of me standing up.

Rita

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I had my first setback today. As I got up to go...

So I had my first setback today. As I got up to go to the bathroom I accidentally pulled on my drain hose and I felt like I pulled it out about an inch, it hurted like hell
have any of you ladies deal with this problem before and how did you deal with it. I should just leave it alone?
the drain keeps doing its job but I just want to make sure I will be OK

the drain keeps doing its job but I just want to make sure I will be OK

Damn drains.   If it is still functioning and showing output I would not worry.  They place those in there pretty deep so you should be fine.

My hubby pulled on one of mine day two post op while giving me a shower.  It hurt like hell but I never had any problems with it.

looking good!

6 days post op, today was the first time I got to...

6 days post op, today was the first time I got to see my naked body on the mirror. I love the results specially my breast. They look like I had implants. I love them!!!
Not sure about my strech marks, but I will deal with that later.
I will try to post new photos by next Friday

ms,
I had my surgery planned for early next year, but after we visited Dr Boris we decided to move forward and schedule it as soon as possible. Me and my husband have good credit score so it was easy to finance the loan.
The payments are a bit high but we figure it was like buying a good used car. Hubby is paying for my surgery so that motivated me even more. He got 18 months without interest which it was a good deal for him. The payments will be about $550.00 a month.
When you decide to move forward with your surgery make sure you go to a couple clinics before you make a decision. its always good to check with a couple different doctors.

June, Thank you . You will see its worth it. Just makes sure you find a good doctor

Waiting,
As long you have someone to help you for the first couple days you should be OK. Take your time when you go to the restroom. no need to rush!!
One important thing is not to get upset or angry, this will prolong you healing. Take a lot of vitamins. I will post a picture of all the vitamins I'm taking.

GOOD i AM GLAD TO HEAR YOUR peeps at work will help you! I am not a nurse I work @ hospital in medical records an It feels good knowing I will have help coming back to work. I think the sleep part will be dreadful for me I go to the bathroomlike 5 times a night !!!!!
Thank you. That really helps. You look so good that I know it will be worth it.

Here are some photos of my first shower post op...

Here are some photos of my first shower post op.This photos were taking 8 days post op.
Finally I feel clean again

You look fantastic! I know your surgery was two plus years ago, but Im searching all of the breast lifts without aug... Im scheduled for a MM (BL no BA) next month and have gone back and forth in my head about implants or no implants. Im currently a 34G - Huge - but im so use to the size and dont want them to be reduced too much.... i dont want a reduction... did you lose a lot of cup size?
I'm feeling great and I'm looking great, lol
I been trying to update my photos, but for some reason I'm not being able. I had to change my user name a couple times with no luck. I will keep trying and hopefully I can figure it out soon.
welcome back sweetie how are you feeling!
Dr Boris