27 Years Old, 4 Kids, and my Body is a Wreck!!! - Culver City, CA

Hello everyone! I have 4 kids that are 6, 3, 2,...

Hello everyone! I have 4 kids that are 6, 3, 2, and 9 months. As you can tell they were back to back pregnancies and it has reeked havoc on my body. I would like to have a ba/bl, bbl, and a full tt. I'm currently trying to get some weight off. I am 5'8" 200 pounds and wear a very flat and saggy 38d.

Consultation

I have my consultation scheduled for this Saturday at 11:30. I'll be seeing Dr. Hughes. He has been phenomenal so far. He is very prompt with emails and all my questions. He also does Saturday appointments which is a plus since I'm so busy during the week. His office manager Adam was also a pleasure to speak with. I am so excited and I will update after my consultation.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

How did it go?
Good luck on tomorrow. Let us know how it all goes
I'm 6 months bbl post op with Dr. Hughes, he is amazing I beyond love my results. He's done the combo of surgeries you want on several patients, a few of who have reviews here. I'm sure you are going to love him. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck tomorrow.
Thanks so much! I'm very happy so far with Dr. Hughes and haven't even met him in person. I think I've read every review on him lol. Thank you :)
LOL oh I did too when I was doing my research. Ok well let us know how it goes tomorrow. Have a great weekend.
You too!!! And I will
A Saturday consultation! That's awesome! Here's a list of questions to ask at your appointment. Please let us know how it goes.
Thank you very much! Th is definitely helps. Thank you also for this site. It has been such a relief getting to read people's stories and getting questions answered.
You are getting the whole shebang! You look awesome already for having your babies back to back and breastfeeding. Your results are going to look amazing. Have you decided on what type implants you're getting. I'm 5'8"/157 and I was a 34B prior to surgery and had 400cc of the Gummy Bear implants. My boobs are still settling but I'm hoping to be a small D afterwards.
Thank you so much! My kids keep me busy lol. I'm really stuck between saline and silicon, I don't know what to do. I have a symmetry issue that I had before I even had kids. I'm going to ask the doc what the best plan is. I would like to be a full dd.i hope you get your results too. How was recovery for you?
P.s. They will be separate surgeries! ;)
I'm only 7 days post op. My DR is one of the best and the ONLY real pain I feel is stripping my drains and I have lower back pain from walking hunched over. I have no pain from any incisions. I got the TT and BA at same time. It gave me discount from DR, hospital fee and anesthesia fee
That's so great that you're doing good! Ugh I'm dreading it but I'm ready. I want to do the ba/bl and bbl at the same time and then later get the tummy tuck. I have a lot ahead but I'm ready to get my body back
Some days are better than others. I still feel exhausted but don't regret having surgery. How are you?
Hi it seems as though we have just about the same body. I'm 5'8 and am 185 right now, but look a lot like you. I'm also wanting to get done the same things... except I'm unsure of the bbl. I'm just wondering if you can still fit into a pair of jeans after having that done. :)
I will find out! I just came across the bbl on this site while I was researching for my lift and tt. I have a consultation on Saturday with my doctor. I will post after I see him once I get this site all figured out. I'll be sure to ask him though! :)
Awesome! Good luck tomorrow. :)