I Wanna BBL by Dr.Hughes...Please Share Your Experience.... - Culver City, CA

I have been looking at the website all day every...

I have been looking at the website all day every day for the last two weeks, so I finally booked my consultation with Dr. Kenneth Hughes. I must admit that I am very scared but I am also determined to get my b4 having babies body back. Please share your experience and any advice your may have to offer.

Pre-op Photos & wish pics

Here are a few pre-op pictures of me & a few wish pics...I actually found the wish pics on RS

Help!!! Ladies can you recommend a good BBL PS in the US????

Looking for a PS has become very streesful. My husband is totally against me going out of the US, so that's a no go for me. I have received quotes from Hughes, Bruno, Cortes, Vanity (Fisher), Perry, and Salzhauer. The quote I received from Vanity is very good, but their reviews on RS are horrible. I am also considering getting a TT at the same time (Has anyone had both procedures at the same time?).

I definitely recommend Dr. Hughes, I am 4 months post op and love my results. My pre-op body is similar to yours but you already have some booty going on, if anyone can give you results close to your wish pics it's certainly Dr. Hughes. Check out Wjs9891 and 50 going on 35, they had a bbl and TT with Dr. Hughes, but I don't think you really need a TT, your stomach is not that bad, I think you should would get a bbl first and then decide if you really need one.
Hi Hun! Your results are amazing...I'm definitely going with Dr. Hughes...can't wait :-)
Thank you :-D Good choice! Your time will be here before you know it. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
I am going to schedule with Dr Hughes too! ^_^ in mid March, I'll be flying from Australia to Hawaii, then Hawaii to LA. He quoted me $9,500 also.
I'm looking to have my procedure done in November...I've been looking at his reviews every day all day & they're great...congrats on your upcoming sx...make sure u post post-op pics :-)
Hi hun so did u chose Hughes as your dr yet? Or you are still looking around? Are u coming from out of town? Wish u the best of luck if u have any questions I'm here 3 days post op today(:
Hi! I've scheduled a consult with him, but I'm still undecided. I live in the Bay Area, so I'm hoping to find a good PS in Cali.
I traveled from Texas just for him. He is one of the best and he'll make you feel very comfortable. I'm 2 months post op. Love my results. He gave me an hourglass figure and big butt.
Congrats! I think I'm gonna go with him as well...he has nothing but good reviews on RS
We'll here in Cali I can say Hughes is like the only good dr I know I had my breast augmentation by dr Bruno last yr he also does gods bbl but I felt like Hughes would be better
He is very good, a very down to earth dr. I'm sure he'll get you at what you want. Good luck!
Thanks