Very Happy with Them! But I I Should Have Definitely Gone Bigger! - Culver City, CA

Before I had breast augmentation I used to wear a...

Before I had breast augmentation I used to wear a 34B push up bra, it fitted me but most of it was pad. I had very little breast tissue, my goal was to be a large C and my surgeon advised me to go for 400ccs and that same day of surgery I went up 25ccs just because I thought it would make a significant difference. I have 425cc high profile silicone implants. Honestly, I have the boobs! Ooookay, but didn't get the look I wanted. A lot, if not everybody have told me I look the same as I looked before, of course they didn't know all I had before was that amazing bra, but still, I feel like i invested all this for not seen quite a difference in my body. You only see the difference when I'm naked but when I'm wearing clothes, people don't even know. A little asymmetry that I believe could have been fixed by the surgeon, since he is the expert. My right boob is a bit smaller than the left and with the implants you can still see that difference, it was horrifying at first because I thought they would stay like that. I'm now dying to get a breast implant revision because I don't really like the appearance. I can still wear a 34B bra without pad without a problem and that's not what I wanted. My boobs only look big when I wear a push up bra and that's not the point of it! Will be posting more photos as I continue with this dilemma of whether or not I get them replaced for larger ones! Another thing I'm very unhappy with is that since my surgery, I haven't seen my surgeon. All my post op appointments I have been having to wait for about two hours before a nurse can see me! A NURSE!!!! Not the doctor! I hate it because I want to ask my surgeon questions about the revision process and I can't. Oh well, should have done more research!

Massages help A LOT!

With clothes!

This is how my girls look in a regular top, I'm not wearing a bra, just one of those tiny strapless tops. Can't wait for more time to pass by! Should I get them replaced for bigger ones? And what would be a good size to go for?

Wish boobs

Does anyone know about how many cc's this woman might have? Her boobies are absolutely gorgeous. This is how I would like mine

Does anyone else have this same problem where your scars don't lie on your crease but more on top???

Ok so it's going to be almost 4 months and my scars are looking better but I can't hide them because they are not exactly on my boob crease. Will this lift more to the top once I get bigger implants or will this problem be resolved? I'm concerned that they will move up and be more noticeable as the new implant stretches my skin. Has anyone had this? And did the scar go down at all over time?

Scar is not really on my crease!!!! :(

Has anybody had this problem? My scar cannot be completely hidden because it doesn't lie on my crease. I thought it would be way different! Will my boob drop more to hide it? And if I get bigger implants will this make the scar rise more to the top because of the bigger implant? This concerns me now :(

Not fair!!!! ;(

This is a 34B bra and it fits me perfect. I'm so disappointed in my doctor. All these money for what???

New bra!

Ladies! So I followed your advice and went bra shopping yesterday. I picked out a 34D bra that is very comfortable, and a 34C that gives me more cleavage because its a lower cut Than the other one and the cup is a bit smaller so the boobs sort of pop out. I must say Im now feeling better with my size because they are way softer and move around so much more so i can manipulate them easiely. I will show you first how they look in normal (no push up bras) from Calvin Klein and at last how they look in an amazing push up I got at VS. the lady said 32DD would fit me but I think that's because I was only grabbing padded bras there and the implants really just get lifted too much. I don't know, I ended up getting a 34 D there that's it.

Ladies! I'm getting a revision!

So, I finally decided that I will be getting a revision surgery probably at the beginning of January. This is my 4 month update and I don't like how my nipples are looking outwards. When I lie down my implants just move too much to the sides and they don't even look like implants. I can feel flat on the top and feel the implants as a side boob. This really annoys me because I didn't want them to floating around like natural boobs, that's why they are FAKE! I will be scheduling an appointment with my doctor to go over my concerns very soon.

Comparison to how they looked before when laying down and how they look now

So, this snap shot made me cry a lot because it's so ugly. I hate this picture so much but I have to share it with all of you. Now when I lay down my boobs go completely to the sides and I'm left with nothing on top. Looks disgusting

Boobies have dropped a lot lately

My boobs keep changing and surprisingly they make me feel so much better and less self conscious about them as the days go by. I have been putting tape so that they don't fall too much apart when I go to sleep! I know it's a crazy idea but it makes me feel better hahaha!

1 year update!!! ???? (.)(.)

Hello everyone! I'm very sorry I haven't updated in a long time, yesterday was officially my one year anniversary since I got my breast implants and thought Id be a good idea to share my results up to now. I feel great, I've had absolutely no complications, no more pain whatsoever. I know I said before that I would get them done again and go bigger but honestly I believe for now they are just fine. They fit my body frame, I don't look too fake I would say they look and feel almost natural. Except when I wear a padded bra or just one that holds them up high and together. They jiggle, they are very soft and I have no problem sleeping or don't worry about back pain because they feel very light. I usually don't wear a bra, but when I do I wear a 34D. I don't know what else to mention so I'll leave it up to you girls. If you have any questions just let me know :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I think your size is perfect on you!!
Thank you! Yours look great as well!!!
Hey Doll...Welcome to the year club. Its been a ride for all of us. Your boobs really do look amazing ,perky and they have a fantastic profile. I wouldn't be doing anything in a hurry if I was you but you know I understand about boob greed lol! You rock that bikini whereas I look flat in my string bikini because of the mod plus profile. ..they just look like 2 pancakes hehe. Good to see you looking so good cheers Shelly xoxo
Thank you! That's why I've decided to love them! Haha. Won't be spending a dime on something I'm not even sure I'll be happy with and on top of everything is my health, I haven't had any problems with this procedure so I must be thankful for that! I appreciate your comment and congrats on your first year too!!!
looks great
Thank you!!!
They look great! Exactly how I'd like mine to look :) can you sleep on your stomach?
Yes! I can sleep perfectly without a problem :)
That's so good to hear! I was worried about that, but it wouldn't have stopped me either way lol Thx for responding :)
You look great!
I think your size is great, although if you aren't happy that is all that matters. We go into this procedure for ourselves, and no one else. If you want to go bigger you should go for it. Although it sucks that your PS didn't get it right for you the first time. How tall are you? if you don't mind me asking. I am 5'1 and my PS said that 350 cc will get me to a C cup, but I am worried it may not be enough.
I'm 5'5. I'm not worried about the size anymore, all I care is that I haven't had any complications and my body responded great to the implants. I think your surgeon is right because you are 5'1 and bigger implants might make you look huge on top. It depends on how small your frame is. Keep doing more research girly! Good luck
Hi, what's the latest on your redo?
Hello! I haven't gotten it! I have an appointment with my doctor this week where I'll discuss everything I don't like about my implants and see what he says. I'll get back to you if any changes occur.
I think you look amazing and would be reluctant to change such a good thing. If you want bigger then go for it...I have major boobie greed myself and I'm way smaller than you...but if you want to start moving your nipples you could end up with ugly scars and regret it. Hugs Shelly xoxo

Just curious as to how your surgeon will correct your concerns? Possibly a larger implant to address your size concern but how does he address the nipple situation? Internal sutures, etc? Are you getting second opinions? Sorry to hear you are so sad. You still look great but I understand you're not completely satisfied. Hang in there!

I'm 4 months and 8 days mines don't even fall to the side I feel they aren't even a part of me I have cc on my left but sometimes I feel my right might have cc also it's not hard but not as squishy as it's suppose to be I can't wait for a revision what size did you get??? I'm so unhappy with my size also but the fact they aren't soft and squishy
I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with them. It sucks, you also paid lot of $$. Have you been massaging everyday? I have 425cc on both breasts
I did massage but I kinda gave up. I will be getting a revision also because I have capsular contracture on my left I'm unhappy with size also so I'm kinda happy it's like an excuse to get of redone lol. What size are you thinking of getting? I want 700uhp it's .1 smaller in diameter than what I have but more projection about .9 more I think I will be satisfied with that size I'm thinking of a revision maybe when I hit my 8 months mark I don't want to rush it just in case I see something change but I doubt it.
Mine fall out to the sides too and I dont like it. Whats worse is that one stays kinda up and 1 falls right out. My doc says its ok ..I'm disappointed and going to get a second opinion. He says he doesn't do internal sutures? Ive seen. Heaps of revisions on here with sutures to help keep them together. For me I think its a badly placed implant...seems to be heading out to the side slowly...its like sideways bottoming out...can this happen.
If I get a revision I'm going for the internal bra.
Your lucky your nipples are upwards and not pointing down...and laying down mine go to the side so I compleley understand not liking that..I have my revision in a month so ill let you know how it goes! I think going back and getting what you want is important!
How much will you be paying for your revision?
Yea, I feel disappointed somehow. I mean having boobs is one thing, but having them how you want them is another and I think that's what we pay for. How much will your revision cost? Did you get a discount?
I'm paying 7300..no discount