Very Happy with Them! But I I Should Have Definitely Gone Bigger! - Culver City, CA

Before I had breast augmentation I used to wear a...

Before I had breast augmentation I used to wear a 34B push up bra, it fitted me but most of it was pad. I had very little breast tissue, my goal was to be a large C and my surgeon advised me to go for 400ccs and that same day of surgery I went up 25ccs just because I thought it would make a significant difference. I have 425cc high profile silicone implants. Honestly, I have the boobs! Ooookay, but didn't get the look I wanted. A lot, if not everybody have told me I look the same as I looked before, of course they didn't know all I had before was that amazing bra, but still, I feel like i invested all this for not seen quite a difference in my body. You only see the difference when I'm naked but when I'm wearing clothes, people don't even know. A little asymmetry that I believe could have been fixed by the surgeon, since he is the expert. My right boob is a bit smaller than the left and with the implants you can still see that difference, it was horrifying at first because I thought they would stay like that. I'm now dying to get a breast implant revision because I don't really like the appearance. I can still wear a 34B bra without pad without a problem and that's not what I wanted. My boobs only look big when I wear a push up bra and that's not the point of it! Will be posting more photos as I continue with this dilemma of whether or not I get them replaced for larger ones! Another thing I'm very unhappy with is that since my surgery, I haven't seen my surgeon. All my post op appointments I have been having to wait for about two hours before a nurse can see me! A NURSE!!!! Not the doctor! I hate it because I want to ask my surgeon questions about the revision process and I can't. Oh well, should have done more research!
Well, at least your are honest and your honesty will help other women. I think the boobs look fine!
Thank you. I'm still not sure of what to do yet, I am going to wait another 3 months to see if they change
I know how you feel...people dont even know..but before i could fit both breasts in one hand and now one hand doesn't even cover half of one...you're pics look great!!!

Massages help A LOT!

You look great!! They look huge!!!
Oh trust me girl!!! They are not! They look big in the pic because the camera is focused on them but when you compare them to how they look with the rest of my body, geez! I'm 5'5 and when I'm standing up they look like they are B cup
girl i feel your pain. im getting a revision as soon i can save up some more $. sucks.

With clothes!

This is how my girls look in a regular top, I'm not wearing a bra, just one of those tiny strapless tops. Can't wait for more time to pass by! Should I get them replaced for bigger ones? And what would be a good size to go for?
Did you feel so much pains after the surgery? All the same, your boobs looks so great and that my best feature of attraction in a woman.. :D
Not much pain. I only took pain medication the first 2 days and by the third day I was walking and doing normal activities
Your Boobs look great to me. But I know you have to be happy with them!

Wish boobs

Does anyone know about how many cc's this woman might have? Her boobies are absolutely gorgeous. This is how I would like mine
You look good..they look bigger then 425..im getting a revision and I'm getting high profile too..they look way better then the moderates I have mine are big and wide...mine are 400's and I'm a double d..im getting 550 this time around I don't want any regrets
How much are you paying for your revision surgery? Are you changing them because you think they look small or just because they look wide and you want more projection?
I'm paying 7300$ but I need a small lift too.my new Dr only uses high profile..he says moderate are flat and round I didn't realize that's what I have..

Does anyone else have this same problem where your scars don't lie on your crease but more on top???

Ok so it's going to be almost 4 months and my scars are looking better but I can't hide them because they are not exactly on my boob crease. Will this lift more to the top once I get bigger implants or will this problem be resolved? I'm concerned that they will move up and be more noticeable as the new implant stretches my skin. Has anyone had this? And did the scar go down at all over time?

Scar is not really on my crease!!!! :(

Has anybody had this problem? My scar cannot be completely hidden because it doesn't lie on my crease. I thought it would be way different! Will my boob drop more to hide it? And if I get bigger implants will this make the scar rise more to the top because of the bigger implant? This concerns me now :(
yes they will rise up more if u go bigger, my girlfriend has had 3 revision to go bigger, she finally ended up at 800 cc and u can see her incisions, they are higher up, not in the fold.
You should ask your dr about why your incisions are so high, those are some pricy boobs, I hope he has a good explanation for that..good luck to u, ps you look hot as hell in that bikini!

Not fair!!!! ;(

This is a 34B bra and it fits me perfect. I'm so disappointed in my doctor. All these money for what???
I agree thats bra is WAY too small!! ;) your incision is normal placement for your starting size otherwise you have higher risk of capsular contraction...my incision is in the same place but they look like a very light scratch and my ps said if you treat it right you will not see it. You should go get measured to find out exact size because you are spilling out if that B
I dont think that 34b bra fits you perfect. It actually looks pretty small on you. Maybe you more like a 34c or 32D. I think the size is perfect!!!
They look fantastic!!! There is no way they are a 34B. They look big!!! I think they look bigger than mine and mine are 34DD's!!! A nice job does cost a lot. Mine were $7600.00. They are a work of art woman, stand tall and proud cause you got 'em and they are yours ;)

New bra!

Ladies! So I followed your advice and went bra shopping yesterday. I picked out a 34D bra that is very comfortable, and a 34C that gives me more cleavage because its a lower cut Than the other one and the cup is a bit smaller so the boobs sort of pop out. I must say Im now feeling better with my size because they are way softer and move around so much more so i can manipulate them easiely. I will show you first how they look in normal (no push up bras) from Calvin Klein and at last how they look in an amazing push up I got at VS. the lady said 32DD would fit me but I think that's because I was only grabbing padded bras there and the implants really just get lifted too much. I don't know, I ended up getting a 34 D there that's it.
Just saw your profile I must say its a very good size they look like a d cup but I do agree with you on the implant size and dr not doing as you asked same thing happened to me I wanted 500 cc got to the hospital found out after surgery he didn't do as I wanted I got 410 cc I'm like really I choose 500cc but he didn't care but I still got a 38d cup but I was 36c naturally but yours look great good size and perfect for you :)
They fit better...but those bras are still too small for your breasts they dont even cover half of your cleveage
Are you kidding me? Haha. No I don't know how to wear a bra then. Understand that the bigger bra I wore before was a 34B and it was a push up bra. I think these new ones are good. Don't understand your point girl! ;(. What do you wear?

Ladies! I'm getting a revision!

So, I finally decided that I will be getting a revision surgery probably at the beginning of January. This is my 4 month update and I don't like how my nipples are looking outwards. When I lie down my implants just move too much to the sides and they don't even look like implants. I can feel flat on the top and feel the implants as a side boob. This really annoys me because I didn't want them to floating around like natural boobs, that's why they are FAKE! I will be scheduling an appointment with my doctor to go over my concerns very soon.

Comparison to how they looked before when laying down and how they look now

So, this snap shot made me cry a lot because it's so ugly. I hate this picture so much but I have to share it with all of you. Now when I lay down my boobs go completely to the sides and I'm left with nothing on top. Looks disgusting

Just curious as to how your surgeon will correct your concerns? Possibly a larger implant to address your size concern but how does he address the nipple situation? Internal sutures, etc? Are you getting second opinions? Sorry to hear you are so sad. You still look great but I understand you're not completely satisfied. Hang in there!

I'm 4 months and 8 days mines don't even fall to the side I feel they aren't even a part of me I have cc on my left but sometimes I feel my right might have cc also it's not hard but not as squishy as it's suppose to be I can't wait for a revision what size did you get??? I'm so unhappy with my size also but the fact they aren't soft and squishy
I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with them. It sucks, you also paid lot of $$. Have you been massaging everyday? I have 425cc on both breasts

Boobies have dropped a lot lately

My boobs keep changing and surprisingly they make me feel so much better and less self conscious about them as the days go by. I have been putting tape so that they don't fall too much apart when I go to sleep! I know it's a crazy idea but it makes me feel better hahaha!
You look great!
I think your size is great, although if you aren't happy that is all that matters. We go into this procedure for ourselves, and no one else. If you want to go bigger you should go for it. Although it sucks that your PS didn't get it right for you the first time. How tall are you? if you don't mind me asking. I am 5'1 and my PS said that 350 cc will get me to a C cup, but I am worried it may not be enough.
I'm 5'5. I'm not worried about the size anymore, all I care is that I haven't had any complications and my body responded great to the implants. I think your surgeon is right because you are 5'1 and bigger implants might make you look huge on top. It depends on how small your frame is. Keep doing more research girly! Good luck

1 year update!!! ???? (.)(.)

Hello everyone! I'm very sorry I haven't updated in a long time, yesterday was officially my one year anniversary since I got my breast implants and thought Id be a good idea to share my results up to now. I feel great, I've had absolutely no complications, no more pain whatsoever. I know I said before that I would get them done again and go bigger but honestly I believe for now they are just fine. They fit my body frame, I don't look too fake I would say they look and feel almost natural. Except when I wear a padded bra or just one that holds them up high and together. They jiggle, they are very soft and I have no problem sleeping or don't worry about back pain because they feel very light. I usually don't wear a bra, but when I do I wear a 34D. I don't know what else to mention so I'll leave it up to you girls. If you have any questions just let me know :)
If my results end up like yours I would be in absolute heaven! When you talked about a revision I was like WTF why!?! I love your boobs! And if no one else has said why the scar is up on your boobs, my surgeon said it's not supposed to be right in your crease so you can hide it in bathing suits. The scar will definitely fade more
I think your size is perfect on you!!
Thank you! Yours look great as well!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon