Boris Cosmetic Changed My Life - Culver City, CA

I decided to have a breast aug and chose Boris...

I decided to have a breast aug and chose Boris Cosmetic because of patients results, the Dr's credentials and the amount of time they spent with me going over everything involved with the procedure. I am thankful for Boris Cosmetic as they have transformed my life and am so pleased with the results.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boris and Dr. Hughes spent time with me going over what to expect, and they were spot on. From recovery time, to what my results would be - they were 100% accurate. I have already sent a few of my girlfriends for various things and they are super happy as well. I look and feel great, and owe it to Boris Cosmetic.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.