Getting a New Body with Dr. Hughes! - Culver City, CA

I have been wanting to do the bbl and breast aug...

I have been wanting to do the bbl and breast aug since 2006! Went on consults back then but it never happened! It is NOW my time and I am looking forward to getting my new body!!! I went on about 4 consults and it came down to 2 doctors, Dr. Dass and Dr.Hughes. I felt they both did excellent work but ended choosing Dr.Hughes bases on his excellent credentials and experience! We were able to get a same day consult, within 1 week booked my surgery,did pre-op and paid for my surgery! I'm scheduled for sx on Tues July 2nd!!!! I'm super excited but nervous as well for the healing and recovery process!
thanks girls for all of the good luck wishes!!! Its getting closer and I'm getting excited but oh so not looking forward to recovery :( @Needabetterbutt- how awesome is that !!!! :) BBL sisters on the same day with the king of butts Dr. Hughes!!!
Hi, we're having our bbl's with dr. Hughes on the same day! Hope everything goes well & you have a speedy recovery!

Checking out butts

I'm so obsessed with butts its not even funny!! LOL I'm checking this site daily and looked at so many behinds!!! hahah I can't wait to get this done!!! I have been taking my multivitamin and Vit C (500mg) daily and also bought my iron pills. Should I be taking these NOW? I thought I read it somewhere that I should be, lol Anyone know? Also, for those of you Hughes girls, did they offer you more than 1 garment? I am getting bbl and breast aug and I hear that the leaking can get funky and I want to make sure I have a back up if necessary. Also, do any of you have garments that you bought elsewhere and if so, where?
thanks bbl family :)

Getting ready

Getting ready for my surgery this week. I'm planning to get a body pillow, boppy pillow, all of the groceries for smoothies and everything else I will need! Also Gotta get my house cleaned, go to the manicurist for mani & pedi, my estitician for waxing. Anyone purchase liners for their beds from leakage? Also, I was looking at this online for laying on your tummy, someone else on this site posted. Anyone use something like this?
I cannot wait to see you!!!! Let me know if you need anything!!
thanks @ needabetterbutt, I started the iron pills a few days ago! :) As for the foam, I ordered some as well! How much did you get? Also which garments did you know to purchase? I want to get a few extra as well and what sizes to get? Thanks for the website :)

Surgery is tomorrow!!!

I'm so ready to do this surgery!!! My appt is for 7 am and I'm sooooo excited! No nerves yet but I'm sure by the morning I will be! Eeekk can't wait for the surgery to be done with and I hope I heal super fast like some of the ladies on here! Not looking forward to healing and garments with this horrible HOT heat!!! Over the weekend it was 100 freakin degrees and it was miserable!!! Just want my new body with perky boobs and a new booty!!!
Hope your feeling ok. I know typing isnt fun after the surgery!!
My surgery is after yours, around 10. I was thinking the same thing about the heat. definitely spending the week inside with the a/c! Good luck & maybe I'll see you in recovery!
Thanks ajisme!!! :) :) :)

Pain and Nausea!!!

So surgery went well wasn't nervous at all. I got to the office super early at 6:15 am fearing I would be late! We were told to arrive at 6:30 , We sat in our car for about 20 min waiting then made it inside. Inside, I met with one of the nurses who took my pics, weight, and signed confirmed paperwork. My hubby and I then waited a lil longer for dr Hughes and met with him just to go over the procedures .
Once In the room, the worst part I remember was getting pre washed because it was freezing , I could not stop shivering! That's exact the way I woke up to, shivering!!! I think I was so dang cold I bit my lip because my lip was so swollen and I had teeth marks inside my lips!
Day1- I slept the entire day
Day 2- extremely sore
Day3- still sore, had Bm, and nausea / weird dreams/ hallucinations & vomit
Day 4- super super nausea and weak, still weired hallucuantions whenever i closed my eyes. i called dr office and emailed dr of symptoms. He was so great at calling me back right away. He mentioned could be either mess from pain killers or antibiotics. He suggested I try Tylenol extra strength to see if I could tolerate it. However, after taking that I work up a few hoours later In pain. So instead, for now I took half of the Vicodin and emailed him.
So far, the worst of the pain had been in my breast area! I woke up the next day from surgery with a sore throat and congestion. It hurts pretty bad when I cough especially in my areas of lipo. That's all for now.
I know what you're saying about the sore throat! Mine was so raw & I would cough & my belly would BURN! Today is the first day my throat doesn't hurt. Still coughing though. Glad to hear you're doing ok!
When your belly would burn....how did you remedy it?

Feeling better!

I must say week 1 of recovery for bbl and ba was painful!!! I was in bed pretty much the entire week drugged up, tired, weak, and nausea was the worst! Pain meds were too strong week 1 and had to be switched out! Once I changed pain meds, things seemed To get a lil better! I couldn't shower at first cuz I was just too freakin weak! I was fortunate to have plenty of help and people taking care of me thank goodness! I had a sponge bath after a few days and my first shower was an experience, got weak really quick and my hubby had to help wash my hair since it hurt to have my hands up! I also had my family taking care of all my food requests, they were so helpful I am truly appreciative!!! I hate to admit but first week i struggled to wipe my backside after bm ;( my dear hubby had to!!! That's what I call LOVE!!!!

I can say that by day 8 or 9 I was feeling stro ng enough to move around and not be in bed 24/7 !!!!Now, I can shower and wipe myself !!!! It's great to be mobile and doing things for myself now! I'm just getting restless constantly laying on my sides , rotation every so often! I don't know how I'm going to keep my sanity! Lol
That sore throat is no joke but it goes away. I wish u a bounce back recovery my dear.
oh my god i had too
I hope you have a speedy recovery :) I'm so nervous about getting mine :(

The itchies!!!! Ugh!!!

I get these insane itches!!!!! its on the lipo'd area on my lower back! It's like I wanna rip my skin off LMBO I read that this is normal but is anyone else have this too and if so, any suggestions before I take skin!
Pics coming soon! My hubby was the photographer and they are all on the camera still! I will be sure to post soon
Excited to see ur pics. I live in sacramento, ca and looking for a good dr in Cali

Here are the pics I took today!

I have to admit it, I just began looking at my body this week, actually this past Tuesday after my visit with Dr. Hughes! I have been so scared to look at myself, I tend to be a very weak person when it comes to bruising, incisions, and scars on my own body! I just couldn't stomach to see any of it and the thought of seeing all of that only made me weak to my stomach! LOL So, here are the first of the pics that I have taken. I am happy though with the results.

More pics

I am pleased with the results :)
Did you get any suggestions on the lipo? Are u just ichy? Any lumps?
Dr. Hughes suggested benadryl and it seems to be doing the trick! :) Still itches but when it does, I apply and it settles.

First day out driving!

So today was the first day I went out driving to run errands around town! I used the boppy and a small pillow for my lower back. I can say that it's not comfortable at all and since I am tall it's very awkward! I did a lot today and since its HOT, it was kind of nasty wearing the compression band, very sweaty and itchy again! Lol I was glad to be out though doing things!

I also had a girls nite out on Sat with a few gf. We went to the yard house and had dinner! I requested a bar stool table and took a neck pillow stuffed in my purse! For the first part of dinner, I sat on my thighs and leaned my weight forward. After that became tiring , I used the pillow in my purse. I was glad to get out and spend some time with friends! I get so bored at home just laying around watching tv. I plan to take some walks in the park later in the week! :)
Hey girl!! You look great! How many CCs did you get?
Hughes said he would put 1000cc each

New dress

I've bought this dress before surgery but never wore it because I didn't like the way I looked. Now I happy with the look!
Omg! THAT IS AMAZING!! It looks beautiful on you....

Before & After

I am not too thrilled with showing my before pics but here I am so you can see the changes. I like all of my results thus far with the exception of my backside image. I feel that my butt could be a lot more fuller at the bottom and I hoping that some "fluffing or rounding or dropping" occurs!
def a cute bootie
cutie bootie yey! it looks better when i drops right?
Wow...you look great! My booty has definitely dropped so just give it a little more time.

New pics

Lovin the Jeans!

You look great!!!! Has your butt begun to soften up? And do you have any lumps or bumps on your abdomen from the aggressive lipo?? Thanks so much for your review.. It was very helpful!
any tips for the this bbl girl to be in less then 23 days??
Are you going to Hughes as well.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon