i hope i only loose 0% fat on my bbl procedure - Culver City, CA

I REALLY WASENT SHOPPING FOR A BBL. BUT I DECIDED...

I really wasent shopping for a bbl. But I decided to get a bbl just to enhance my booty more. What i really needed was a tummy tuck but I decided to waite and when for the bbl. Also nurse said dr. Injected 1650cc. I only seen my dr. Once that day of surgery and I said make me a big booty.

Price is to high.

I dont want to loose any fat cells that got transfer to my booty because then that price I paid is not worth it.

You look good ! How much was deposit and total??
Looks nice any new pics
Have you seen the doctor post op? It sounds like your healing nicely, I'm glad you are bc he has not seen you....anyway ur butt looks big.....happy healing....

My booty has shrink

Sorry ladies, not enough proof on why am saying my booty has shrink but it has been downsizing. I have posted a picture of my side view.

Add some pics. I'm so ready for my butt
Ok thiz shorts make my booty look like huge just like o had it..in love with this short booty hugger shaper.

PIC.PIC. PICS

PICS..PICS

WITH OUT BOOTY HUGGER

Oh u really did lose volume. so sorry but I agree with MistiSD. best wishes
I know. That could be the problem.im going for second injection when i turn 32.. 5 yrs from now. The only think to do is live laugh and enjoy myself.

My booty GIGGLES

MY BAD LADIES I BEEN MIA. QUICK UPDATE MY BOOTY GIGGLES AND IS GETTING SOFTER. I HAVE NOT LOST ANY VOLUME, SINCE MY LAST UPDATE I GUESS IM PAST THAT STAGE. BUT IM STILL NOT SITTING ON MY BOOTY.

It jiggles already!? So happy to hear that, and even happier you haven't lost any more volume. I had read your not supposed to sit for 6 weeks & Olga told me 7. So definitely don't sit yet.
I WAS TOLD I GOT 1650 CC AND I ASK AGAIN AND SAID 1600 CC.. BUT IM STILL USING MY BOOTY HUGERS I THINK I SHOULD OFF WEAR IT SOONER @ LEAST 2 WEEKS EARLIER.

PIC... PICS

WITH BOOTY HUGGER

MORE PICS

IN LOVE.

Hi can you update your photos? Have u lost anymore volume??
Can you update and also post some pics of the lipo areas? Thanks
I love your results but does it end up smoothing out more?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon