i hope i only loose 0% fat on my bbl procedure - Culver City, CA

I REALLY WASENT SHOPPING FOR A BBL. BUT I DECIDED...

I really wasent shopping for a bbl. But I decided to get a bbl just to enhance my booty more. What i really needed was a tummy tuck but I decided to waite and when for the bbl. Also nurse said dr. Injected 1650cc. I only seen my dr. Once that day of surgery and I said make me a big booty.

Price is to high.

I dont want to loose any fat cells that got transfer to my booty because then that price I paid is not worth it.

My booty has shrink

Sorry ladies, not enough proof on why am saying my booty has shrink but it has been downsizing. I have posted a picture of my side view.

PIC.PIC. PICS

PICS..PICS

WITH OUT BOOTY HUGGER

My booty GIGGLES

MY BAD LADIES I BEEN MIA. QUICK UPDATE MY BOOTY GIGGLES AND IS GETTING SOFTER. I HAVE NOT LOST ANY VOLUME, SINCE MY LAST UPDATE I GUESS IM PAST THAT STAGE. BUT IM STILL NOT SITTING ON MY BOOTY.

PIC... PICS

WITH BOOTY HUGGER

MORE PICS

IN LOVE.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Can you update and also post some pics of the lipo areas? Thanks
I love your results but does it end up smoothing out more?
You got fantastic results, wow!! Congrats girl.
Let me start by saying you look amazing! I have a question, I been looking for that exact corset, where did you get it? Please please help me...thanks in advance
How are you? How's your booty holding up?
Any new pics
Hey Hun any updates ?
Any update
Wow! It is big!!! Your waist is small!!! ;-P
RIGHT, I LUV IT TOO
Wow it looks really big! Specially from the back. Nice :-)
It jiggles already!? So happy to hear that, and even happier you haven't lost any more volume. I had read your not supposed to sit for 6 weeks & Olga told me 7. So definitely don't sit yet.
I WAS TOLD I GOT 1650 CC AND I ASK AGAIN AND SAID 1600 CC.. BUT IM STILL USING MY BOOTY HUGERS I THINK I SHOULD OFF WEAR IT SOONER @ LEAST 2 WEEKS EARLIER.
MY BOOTY LOOKS BIG WITH THIS HUGGERS.
I really have to ask how much I got, I still don't know... I need to get me some of those huggers! They don't put much pressure on your butt though?
Were you wearing your hugger in the picture of you in a pink/black dress?
NOT AT ALL YOUR BOOTY HANGS IN THE AIR. IM THINKING ON GOING TOMMORROW AND GETTING ONE SIZE SMALLER BECAUSE I WANT TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ON MY SIDES. I WANT THAT AREA TO BE THIGTER.
Oh that's perfect. In what city is it? I looked online for that Rubi brand but didn't find anything.
where did you get the huggers from?