30 Yr Old Mommy of 4, BBL &TT to Get(even Better) Pre Prego Body Back! - Culver City, CA

I have been researching surgeons for a couple of...

I have been researching surgeons for a couple of months and finally decided on a DR (I hope I'm doing this posting thing right)
Dr. Hughes has the best and most consistent results! I am now beginning my journey to lose 50 pounds before I schedule my consultation. I just want to make sure I get the best results and according to my BMI I am obese. I am the same weight I was when I had my one year old. Actually, what steps did any of you ladies take before the surgery - weight loss then consultation or vice versa?

wish pics

Here are some wish pics that I found. I definitely want more volume, but I would really like a round, nicely shaped butt more than anything. As of right now, I have big booty potential :) but I think i have a kinda big, flat butt -if that makes sense hahahaa
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

best wishes Big Mama! how you findthe doc to give you that big ol bootay
Well I dont think I'm alone in being obsessed with real self. When I first got on here, I was on here for hours! I started out researching about 4 different doctors and I just wound up really liking Dr. Hughes. His reviews are great, photo gallery on his site is amazing!
Glad you found someone. Well now it's time to get prepared for that Booty. Best wishes for a beautiful journey.
I know! And I have no idea how to do that! Im just going to lose 50 pounds and hopefully I will be an ideal candidate. Thank you so much!
Big_Mama_Lama-- girl I love your name. How's the weight going? Have you checked out a Fitbit? That totally helped me lose the weight...check it out, and PM me if you have any questions. Need a place to stay when you see Dr Hughes, or any aftercare assistance? Just PM me, RS is such an incredible resource. Come on..we know if we think a friend "had something done"-- she ain't talking...I said my butt got big because I was doing squats and the Spin bike-!-- so "ask anything"-- we've all been there! And are here for you!
Thanks. I haven't been consistent with my weight loss routine. I've kind of put it on the back burner with all the craziness with the new school year, etc. But I have gone to the doctor to make sure I didn't have diabetes or high blood pressure/cholesterol :) that's got to count for something right! I will look into Fitbit, I never heard of it. Thank you so much for the offer and support! I will keep that in mind.
Woo hoo I have my bx with dr. Hughes in Nov. Best of luck girl..
Aww I'm so jealous! Only a few months to go for you.. I will be looking out for updates, thank you!
Trust me I'm jealous of all the rs sistas who have it before me.. Lol
Same here.
im also having a tt by dr hughes, im scheduled for sept 2nd, im losing 30lbs, so far i've lost 19lbs, not by his request but i dont want to look out of proportion, so i think its a great idea to loose as much as possible. im excited for you! keep us updated!
Proportion! Thats exactly what I was thinking too! Thats awesome you lost 19 lbs already! I will keep updates coming, same for you!