Going for 2nd Round!! May/June - Culiacan, Mexico

Hello ladies!! Ive a long time reader wasnt gonna...

Hello ladies!! Ive a long time reader wasnt gonna post a review but here I go. I had bbl/ ba in 2011, I always had a booty but over the years not excercising,etc lost volume, got the surgery cause also i always dreamed about having big boobs, At first very pleased with my booty that lasted about 4 months :/ i proably should have taken better care of myself but realistically a round 2 is necesary , im 5'3 havent weighed myself in along time but im proably around 135ish I want to do bbl/ ba again change to bigger implants maybe,revision of areola incision and nose job. Last time didnt get legs lipoed this time im really looking forward to that cause ive never had pretty, shapely legs i really need that. I want to go to Culiacan Mex with either rafaela or najar still waiting on the quotes.

Wish pics

Diosa Canales

Venezuelean vedette with a badass bod

Current picss

I need a kim k booty and more hips idk if it will be achievable though the only untouched fat i have is in my legs and upper back and dont kno if thats enough but im not gaining anymore weight because then ill be left with fat parts that cant be lipoed like my ankles and forearms and its not like i can just go on a diet and only lose weight in those areas.

Oops guess they didnt show up here they are

pics arent best quality couldnt upload them from computer so i just took a pic of them with phone

okk last attempt

...

my pics hopefully show up this time

FINALLY heard frm doc!!!!

Yay im excited/sad after a long time trying to communicate w dr najar he answered me today but told me he cant do all the procedures at once he said doesnt reccomend being in surgery more than 6 hours and all i wanted would equal 10 hours so i will do the bbl first than the rhino/breast work after :/

hmm contemplating

I alsp emailed dr gongora cause i saw a girl from tj that got butt implants with him and she looks amazing! So i askef if i can get nose job and butt implants at same time lets see what he says

Dr. Rafaela / Najar