My Personal Experience with Dr. Alejandro Lev in Costa Rica

For over 17 years we have been in the business of...

For over 17 years we have been in the business of medical care & wellness, hello, my name is Lorena and with my husband Ruben, we have been the proud owners of CheTica Ranch Wellness & Recovery Center in San Jose Costa Rica.

We know just about each and everyone of the Surgeons and Doctors in this country, worked with many of them and of course, I have my share of favorites in each field and I have to say that Dr. Alejandro Lev is one of the top five Plastic Surgeons in the Country and obviously, beyond our frontiers.

We have been taking care of many of Dr. Lev's patients and seen amazing results and experienced the most caring communication between Dr. Lev and his patients, bending over backwards to please and fulfill questions, inquires and just whatever necessary to make their journey a total success.

I, personally had the pleasure of having his hands work on me, face-neck-eyebrow lift, I'm 52, mother of two, married for 24 years and considering that it was the time for a little refreshment, I decided on Dr.Lev for my dream. He gave me two options, as he does to all of his patients, a coronal lift or a direct approach (CastaƱares) eyebrow lift.

Due to my dark complexion, he was worried that I could end up with some dark incision marks, with the direct approach eyebrow lift. Nevertheless, I choose the direct approach eyebrow lift.

The success of this surgical procedure, goes along with my neverending gratitude for such a wonderful work and to prove this result and even though I care very much about my private life, I would like to post pictures of my surgery by Dr. Lev for those looking for one of the best Plastic Surgeons in Costa Rica.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us. It is most appreciated.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Lev, Didi, CIMA Hospital and CheTica Recovery Ranch! I would not change a thing about my decision!! I am returning on June 30, 2014 for surgery on July 1st! Didi has been more than helpful in coordinating everything, I can hardly wait to get back to CheTica and they have welcomed me back with open arms and seeing Dr. Lev again and having the blessing of him continuing my body transformation is more excitement than I can contain! Can't wait to get back and have another incredible experience!!! Thank you Didi! Thank you Dr. Lev!! Thank you Lorena & Ruben at CheTica and your INCREDIBLE staff!! You allowed me to focus on healing and recovering.... didn't want to leave. See my pictures under 360 tummy tuck!! :)
Dr.Alejandro Lev

An amazing artist and a better human being!!