Liposuction to Inner Thighs & Cellulaze - Australia, AU

I got liposuction to my inner thighs and cellulaze...

I got liposuction to my inner thighs and cellulaze to my posterior thighs and buttocks. It is almost one week since my operation ( 6 days). I'm swollen, bruised and quite sore, but pain killers have helped. My inner thighs are very swollen. In particular the right inner thigh bulges out and creates a sort of fold near the buttocks (as per the photo). Probably not the best explanation, but you can see what I mean by the photo. My doctor tells me this is swelling and it will go down. At the moment I have not seen dramatic results, but it is only one week. I'm told I will see results from the cellulaze at the six month mark. I've started my lymphatic drainage massages and have another this week and two next week. They are supposed to help speed up the recovering process and the first one did help.

over 2 weeks update

It's 18 days (just over two weeks) since my operation. I am not taking any pain medication any more and am slowly starting to exercise. I am still swollen and the bulge on my right inner thigh is going down. My bruising is almost gone. I have not seen dramatic results yet, but I never expected to since I only had a small amount of fat to remove this time around. I did this to achieve an inner thigh gap and decrease the amount of cellulite I have. My cellulite seems a bit better. I will post updated photos in the next few days, although it's hard to capture cellulite. I'm actually about 2kg (4.4lbs) heavier than I was pre-op, which I'm a bit nervous about. I'm guessing (hoping really) that this is swelling and not weight gain. My biggest fear is gaining weight and ruining the results from my first liposuction procedure two years ago.

Three week update photos

Three weeks now. Starting to see an inner thigh gap! I went for my first proper walk today. Can't wait until I get back into exercise! I am still about 2kg heavier. Hoping this is due to swelling.

7 week update

It's now 7 weeks post op. Swelling has mostly gone down, but I still feel fragile. I am exercising and hope I can lose the weight I have gained. I fell like it has all gone on my hips and back. Overall I'm happy with my results. I have an inner thigh gap! Wahoo! I haven't really seen much change in the cellulite, but I didn't expect to until another 4 or so months.

15 week update

I'm at 15 weeks now (although the photos are 13 weeks post op). I have a thigh gap!!!! OMG I can't believe it. I'm so happy! My butt on my right side is slightly sagging (as you can see from the photo) and my inner thighs feel a bit saggy. Overall I'm happy with the outcome.

I'm still slightly bruised from my cellulaze. I actually believe that that was worse than the liposuction. However, my cellulite is looking much better.

I'm also heavier than I was pre-op. Guess I have just gained weight, which is annoying. I feel like the weight has gone straight to my hips. I'm trying to lose it and am exercising most days and eating healthy. I'm actually starting pilates to slim down. Has any one had success with that?

6/7 Month Update

Well I am now over the 6 month mark (actually 7 months now). I am so happy with my results! I love love love my thigh gap (even if it is only a small one). I don't have any sagging in that area. However, my butt is slightly saggy/droopy (particularly the right side), but it has always been like even before my surgery. I still feel like I have gained fat on my outer thighs and back. I may get cool sculpting for these areas.

My cellulite is much better. I'm actually still slightly bruised from the cellulaze. My Dr. told me this should subside in the next 6 months and to use arnica cream.

I actually gained and lost weight since my last post. So I'm now the same weight as I was in my last post (62kg). Still have two kgs to lose. Oh well such is life!

All in all I'm very happy with my results and would strongly recommend liposuction. Cellulaze is worth it, but don't expect to see results over night. In my opinion the cellulaze treatment was worse than the liposuction. However, that could be due to the fact I had a larger area treated with the cellulaze.

10 Month update

Well it has now been 10 months. How time flies!

I am happy with my "inner thigh gap". I love it! I am still slightly bruised from the cellulaze (can't see it that well in the photos). I'm told this will go away with time. Has anyone else had this problem with the cellulaze treatment? If so what did you do to treat this?

I'm still 2 kgs above my goal weight. Trying to get down to my pre-op weight of 60kg (132 lbs). I still feel like the weight has gone straight to my thighs and back. I'm paranoid of ruining the results from my first lot of liposuction. I'm just going to have to try harder to get back there.
Cosmos Clinic

My Doctor is very caring and patient. He listens to all my concerns and answers all questions I have had so far.