Liposuction to Inner Thighs & Cellulaze - Australia, AU

I got liposuction to my inner thighs and cellulaze...

I got liposuction to my inner thighs and cellulaze to my posterior thighs and buttocks. It is almost one week since my operation ( 6 days). I'm swollen, bruised and quite sore, but pain killers have helped. My inner thighs are very swollen. In particular the right inner thigh bulges out and creates a sort of fold near the buttocks (as per the photo). Probably not the best explanation, but you can see what I mean by the photo. My doctor tells me this is swelling and it will go down. At the moment I have not seen dramatic results, but it is only one week. I'm told I will see results from the cellulaze at the six month mark. I've started my lymphatic drainage massages and have another this week and two next week. They are supposed to help speed up the recovering process and the first one did help.

over 2 weeks update

It's 18 days (just over two weeks) since my operation. I am not taking any pain medication any more and am slowly starting to exercise. I am still swollen and the bulge on my right inner thigh is going down. My bruising is almost gone. I have not seen dramatic results yet, but I never expected to since I only had a small amount of fat to remove this time around. I did this to achieve an inner thigh gap and decrease the amount of cellulite I have. My cellulite seems a bit better. I will post updated photos in the next few days, although it's hard to capture cellulite. I'm actually about 2kg (4.4lbs) heavier than I was pre-op, which I'm a bit nervous about. I'm guessing (hoping really) that this is swelling and not weight gain. My biggest fear is gaining weight and ruining the results from my first liposuction procedure two years ago.

Three week update photos

Three weeks now. Starting to see an inner thigh gap! I went for my first proper walk today. Can't wait until I get back into exercise! I am still about 2kg heavier. Hoping this is due to swelling.

7 week update

It's now 7 weeks post op. Swelling has mostly gone down, but I still feel fragile. I am exercising and hope I can lose the weight I have gained. I fell like it has all gone on my hips and back. Overall I'm happy with my results. I have an inner thigh gap! Wahoo! I haven't really seen much change in the cellulite, but I didn't expect to until another 4 or so months.

15 week update

I'm at 15 weeks now (although the photos are 13 weeks post op). I have a thigh gap!!!! OMG I can't believe it. I'm so happy! My butt on my right side is slightly sagging (as you can see from the photo) and my inner thighs feel a bit saggy. Overall I'm happy with the outcome.

I'm still slightly bruised from my cellulaze. I actually believe that that was worse than the liposuction. However, my cellulite is looking much better.

I'm also heavier than I was pre-op. Guess I have just gained weight, which is annoying. I feel like the weight has gone straight to my hips. I'm trying to lose it and am exercising most days and eating healthy. I'm actually starting pilates to slim down. Has any one had success with that?
Cosmos Clinic

My Doctor is very caring and patient. He listens to all my concerns and answers all questions I have had so far.

U look great! My question is, did they remove fat from right under ur buttock? Perhaps that made the butt droop?
Thank you. No I didn't get any fat removed from under my butt, but I had that done with my last lot of liposuction (I had liposuction to my outer thighs and banana roll). However, my butt has always drooped even before any surgery.
You look amazing!
Thank you!
hey! thought i'd check in to see how you're doing now post op? I went in today for a minor fix up to one of my thighs but besides that i've been doing great. your results are excellent! hope youre loving them :)
Hi hun! Thank you! I'm good thanks. I'm now 15 weeks post op (almost at the 4 month mark!). I actually have a thigh gap (only a small gap, but still I'm thrilled about it!) My butt on the right side is slightly sagging (I've always had this) and I was hoping cellulaze with lift it, but no such luck. I'll post some pics. I'm still slightly bruised from the cellulaze treatment. That was worse than the liposuction. However, my cellulite is better. I am trying to lose a bit of weight as always. I still seem to be heavier than I was pre-op. How are you going? Are you fully back to normal? Which area did you get a minor fix to?
There is this cellulite cup that really take away cellulite. Yours is not at all noticeable which is great. The cup i read really work, folks are purchasing it from Amazon.com. Your thigh gap looks good. I don't think it good to over do the gap, yours look natural. I'm going to get cellulaze in a few months from now after i completely heal. Happy healing, you look natural. Nice booty!!!
wow four months already. How quick has that gone!! Yeah I can see that thigh gap in your pics. Looks good! Nice and natural. What was the cellulaze like, do you think it worked? Yeah i'm certainly heavier than before too which is annoying and strange. Yeah i'm good. I'm happy with the results but I wish he took off more! I'm fully back to normal except one of my legs which I got the minor fix to. Just a lump of fat at the back that he missed. However post fix, my leg that wasnt fixed looks fatter which is irritating me, so I might be back in next month to get it evened up. Pretty frustrating - the things we do to look good. I dont really have a thigh gap like yours. Mine is tiny and my thighs still touch when my feet are together. I really want to get a smaller waist now too. Do you know if there is lipo or anything you can do for this?
The cellulaze has helped my cellulite, but I still am bruised from it, which is worrying. Hopefully, the bruising will be gone soon. Haha I know what you mean. We always want more! I actually wished I got my hips done as I have a lump of fat on my right side (can't see it properly in the photos). I'm looking at coolsculpting to fix this, which is less invasive but requires a few treatments. As for your waist I think liposuction would make it smaller. You can also look at coolsculpting. Have you asked your doctor?
you look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your journey, because I wanted to get this surgery done too. Hopefully you're healing well! please update us soon
Thank you! I will post some updated pics soon. So glad I got it done.
Hi there, just wondering did you end up getting the surgery?
Your updated pics look good
Congrats on surgery
How are you feeling now?
Im ok how about yourself?
I'm feeling a bit better. I'm not taking pain killers anymore and the bruising is fading. My inner thighs are still bulging out, but not as bad as before. My PS said this will subside over the coming weeks. God I wish recovering was quicker. How are you feeling? Do you find that you are heavier after the operation? I'm about 2/3 kgs heavier! At first I freaked out since I've been trying to eat well (with the exception of one day). I think it is the swelling (well I'm hoping!)
I haven't had a follow up atm yet with my surgeon. Am I meant to? I'm feeling fine. Almost back to normal just a bit sore. Been doing everything pretty much as normal! I never actually took any pain medication either. I still haven't weighed myself but I will tomorrow morning and let you know! I think it's most likely the swelling/fluid still in you. I'm sure it'll go down. How many days post are you now? I'm just over a week and have seen some change but not a great deal of change yet.
I think the follow up appointments depend on the surgeon. I didn't see my last surgeon until about 2 weeks after my operation. This time I have been having bi-weekly lymphatic massages. I'm 15 days post op now. My bruising has almost gone, but I am still swollen. I haven't seen major changes in my inner thighs, but it is still too early. I have seen no changes in my cellulite, but have to wait about 6 months for that. That's great that you didn't take any pain killers. Have you got back into exercise? I'm starting to walk again and it will be a few weeks before I can return to karate.
Yeah okay. I might call my surgeon and see what's the go. Do you think the massage helps? I'm 11 days post so I'm just a little behind you. Yeah I have some small bruises but still a bit of swelling. Yeah I haven't seen major changes either, some but nothing major. Yeah I didn't find I needed the pain killers. Nah I haven't gotten into exercise. I'm a bit scared to exercise. When did you start your exercise? I will probably start back up on two weeks. Also have you been wearing your garment 24/7? Mines getting kind of loose not sure if I need a tighter one??
I'm told the massages speed up the recovering process. They have helped a bit, but I'm still swollen. Much more than I'd like to be. I keep having to remind myself to be patient. However, we all expect results instantly with liposuction and feel disappointed since we have to wait months. Have you noticed any weight gain? I've only started walking the last few days. For about 20 minutes to 30 minutes most days. Still a long way to go before I get back to normal. Don't be scared about exercising just start very slowly. I have been wearing the garment 24/7 and it feels like a second skin now. I'm scared to take it off and when I took I feel like I'm going to fall apart. The garment is getting a bit loose as well, but I wasn't going to worry about getting a tighter one unless my surgeon mentions it. Has your surgeon contacted you?
Ahh I see. I've been kind of rubbing the areas that feel tight. So hopefully that's helping. Im not as swollen as I was except on my inner thighs. I didn't wear my garment pretty much all day yesterday and was fine. Besides that I've been wearing it 24/7. I haven't been eating the best and have had quite a bit of alcohol the last couple days. I haven't been weighing myself religiously enough to notice a change. But last weigh in I was heavier. Which might I add, makes no sense. I've been walking around and moving like 85% as normal. Though I have this twinge pain that runs down my left hip. It's quite painful and tight here. Same with my right side but not as bad. I have been sleeping on my side again too yay. I hope this isn't causing the pain though. Surgeon has not contacted me no. I might call tomorrow. Definitely think I need a second garment as this one has become too loose I believe. I'll run it past my doc first. How is your body looking now!?
My body is actually looking better, I'm starting to see an improvement in my inner thighs and swelling is going down, although I still can't get into my jeans :( I'm actually starting to see an inner thigh gap!!! I'll post some pics today. No difference in the cellulite yet.... Did you call your surgeon? How is your body looking? I'm starting to walk normally again (without limping). I am going to try and restart my exercise regime this coming week. However, my surgeon told me I have to wait a few more weeks until I can go back to karate.
Yeah my body is too. Slowly but surely. My measurements haven't changed much though and the scales are about the same. Saw my doctor the other day and he said that I still have quite a bit of swelling and that I'll get a lot smaller in the coming weeks. Yay for inner thigh gap! You must post pictures soon! Yeah my clothes aren't fitting thatttt much better but looking at before an after photos I can see the change. That's good that you're walking normally again. I need to start exercising again too as I think I might have gained some weight.. Uh oh. I go away on the 5th so that should be interesting. Hopefully I will be okay. How far along are you now?
I'm now over three weeks. I am excited that I'm starting to see an inner thigh gap! I have wanted one for so long! My weight is still up a bit so starting my exercise regime today. I'm petrified of gaining weight and ruining my results. My measurement around my bum (where I had cellulaze) is about 1/2 inch bigger. All my jeans are very tight! Are you still wearing your garment? How long have you been told to wear it? Have you posted some updated pics?