59 Year Old Full Face Dual Erbium Laser in OR.,Eye Lift Surgery,Fat Transfer to Cheeks,Lower Lid Lift

Was a longer recuperation period than I expected,...

Was a longer recuperation period than I expected, still swollen But outstanding wrinkle correction of upper lip and full face.I was a mess in terms of deep wrinkles all over my face, chin, eyes,upper lip. This result was due to over exposure of sun over many years. I looked like a 70 year old women at 59. I had dark circles under my eye as well. I was taken to the OR and given anesthesia through a mouth piece with a mist that put me to sleep. I had awaken to a sever sunburn pain on my face,my eyes were swollen. It was several days of cold vinegar soaks all over my face. After 2 weeks I was able to see some of the results and it was miraculous. I had no wrinkles all over my face, above my lip especially, that nothing had helped that i had tried previous to this. At 6 weeks I am looking really ggod. I will still have swelling around my eye and face for a few months however it goes down litllle by little and no pone really notices but me. I would urge anyone who has been researching facial laser for wrinkles above the lip,face, chin,around eye to consider the dual Erbium laser by Sciton, find a good doctor,like I had ,Dr. Wulc in Plymouth Meeting PA who is a pioneer in using this laser and all facial procedures. He does not do Rhinoplasty's and any procedures below the neck. This doctor is a teacher, triple Board certified in Plastic/Cosmetic surgery, as well as triple board certified in Opthamology,is an Oculoplast. I have dry eye syndrome and floaters in both eyes so I wanted an expert in all facial and eye procedures. You may look him up because he comes with many references from other eye doctors and all over the tri state area. He see patients of all ages for all kind of facial and eye issues. His office staff is exceptionally professional, kind and always professional. Both the doctor and his staff are always willing to help, follow-up is immediate for any questions or concerns. The cost was reasonable considering i was in the OR for 3 hours and his follow-up visits with all facial products were included in his fee, which was $11,000.Here is what he did-Full face Laser,under Anesthesia,OR fee was separate, Eye Brow Lift,Fat Transfer to Cheeks,Upper lip sanding following a deep laser on the LIp,Lower lid Bleproplasty, Restalyne to upper and lower lip, bot ox to forehead to hold muscle in place from eye brow lift. All the follow up visits which is about 6 and now IPL to reduce redness from deep facial laser. I was given all facial products post healing to use as well. All of this, plus everday follow-up from his RN assistant, for $11,000. I look 20 years younger, and will hopefully stay this way for several years. I will be 60 years old in 2 months so I am thrilled about my new look.My eyes look great as well. Please don't go searching for just any {Plastic Surgeon, do your homework, read Blogs, look up sanctions and complaints,look at before and after pictures,and most of all a facial specialist is usually always the best for any facial procedures. This doctor only does these procedures day after day,week after week. Be careful when choosing your plastic surgeon,my doctor for me was the best I could have chosen and wouldn't hesitate to go back to him for anything else,he's wonderful and caring and most of all an expert at facial procedures as well as teaches and lectures at a local medical School. You will see pre-laser and post Laser/surgery pictures, judge for yourself.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Severe Lip wrinkles corrected by dual Erbium Laser ans sanding in the Operating room

When dealing with upper lip wrinkles let me say nothing worked, all the creams,serums, Active Fx, radio frequency treament's, dual erbium and sanding worked,they are gone. If you live in Pennsylvania go see Dr. Wulc, this is a doctor with outstanding experience, does facial surgery and laser,procedures only,teaches, has triple board certifications in Facial plastic/cosmetic surgery and Opthamology/Oculoplasty.

Hi Ktorn I saw Dr. Wulc today. He seems to think he can improve my skin by about 70-80% with the dual laser. I am so scared. I want to do it, but I am petrified. How much of an improvement did you see?
Dr. Wulc is a highly skilled and educated plastic surgeon that I chose very carefully. I spent many months researching the right laser for my face and upper lip problem which had many wrinkle for some reason. I was told I lost quite a bit of collagen and have a thin upper lip. I spent so much time in the sun getting bad sunburns then it would turn to tan. My face was sunken, and wrinkled at age 58years old i just looked really old. He took about 20 years off my appearance with the Sciton Erbium laser. I don't have pock marks my skin is pretty smooth. I do have a few small wrinkles re-occuring above my upper lip but this area i have read is a real problem to get rid of wrinkles due to movement of the mouth and loss of collagen continuously. I am predisposed to this problem above my lip and will have to deal with it. I saved for years and did extensive research on the best laser for lip and deep facial wrinkles. In my opinion I found the best plastic surgeon for me and I felt the best laser for my skin problems. I am happy at this point and I had the full face laser in February. If you would like to meet me,I can show you before and you can see the after. I am job hunting,possibly will have something soon, I'm a licensed RN in PA but haven't worked in this aspect for many years. If you want to meet up next week i can meet you somewhere as I live in Collegeville but could come down towards Plymouth Meeting if you live close to their. If not you can give me your e-mail and I will send you an updated picture of me today, with the before which I think were on here,somewhere. Debbie, Dr. Wulc's nurse really knows her stuff. She tells is like it is, if she doesn't think he can help you I would listen to her as well as Dr. Wulc. Debbie has worked for many plastic surgeons,worked in New York and knows laser,she said this laser is really the best she's seen for wrinkles. I read a doctor testimonials about the Sciton dual erbium and he said he moved around to try different lasers and he came back to the Sciton due to the most dramatic results. he was I think a California plastic surgeon. Let me know what else I can do to ease your concerns, but I do think you will be happy with Dr. Wulc's decision to use the Sciton Erbium laser on you.
Hi ktorn, THANK YOU so much for this email. I think I saw your picture in his office. My biggest concern is that I already have this weird damage. Something he said that I thought was very interesting, he said that underneath all the dots on my face from the laser, there is collagen. He said there is plenty of collagen. I need to call him to understand that if there is plenty of collagen, then why has my face lost so much fat? I wish more of his patients would post their comments about this laser. Just one more question ktorn, please. You had this done in February which is only 6 months ago. Could it be that you really like your results because you are still a little swollen? Sorry, one more. Did you have fat or filler under your eyes and how did you make your decision on that? Thank you!

New pictures from Ktorn in 8/5/2014 after Erbium laser by Sciton,laser performed in Februrary 2014

Review these pictures post Sciton Dual Erbium laser from Ktorn judge for yourself how great I look.

You look so pretty! Do you have a closeup picture of the lip area? (After laser treatment)
I don't sorry,it's very difficult since my camera doesn't take close ups well at all,I was able to get it with a friends camera and I'm working can't connect with this person,sorry. My lip still looks pretty good a few small lines erupting again,but not as bad as it was and had been. I am going to tell you these are very hard to correct and at some point I will need to do something again probably in a year. I will probably do filler of some type since laser will correct all lasers except maybe two the erbium and Co2 do correct them to some degree the best. The problem is the mouth is moving all the time, collagen depletes over time,differently from person to person. There are other factors that play a role in lip wrinkles,smoking,drinking from a straw, puckering aging. I'm 60 years old and just aging will cause them to come back. So I will have to continue to work on this problem. My face looks great and I'll stay out of the sun as far as sun bathing,only use a very high block. The pictures of me are the same as what you've seen very little difference. That's all I can tell you for now.
I don't know if you are still reading your posts but I will go and see your Dr Wulc. I live near Philly and have been looking for a Doctor. It is so scary reading all the horror stories about lasers but I am not giving up yet and so I will do another consult. You Look beautiful!
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Wulc is an exceptional Doctor for the eyes, facial plastic,Laser, facial Reconstruction/repair. This doctor is an Oculoplast, triple board Certifications in both Ophthalmology, plastic/cosmetic surgery.He teaches at a Medical University locally,lectures. He also has his own line of specialty cosmetics for all his patients to use following procedures or just for everyday as most are non comedogenic and very safe for the face.