59 Year Old Full Face Dual Erbium Laser in OR.,Eye Lift Surgery,Fat Transfer to Cheeks,Lower Lid Lift

Was a longer recuperation period than I expected,...

Was a longer recuperation period than I expected, still swollen But outstanding wrinkle correction of upper lip and full face.I was a mess in terms of deep wrinkles all over my face, chin, eyes,upper lip. This result was due to over exposure of sun over many years. I looked like a 70 year old women at 59. I had dark circles under my eye as well. I was taken to the OR and given anesthesia through a mouth piece with a mist that put me to sleep. I had awaken to a sever sunburn pain on my face,my eyes were swollen. It was several days of cold vinegar soaks all over my face. After 2 weeks I was able to see some of the results and it was miraculous. I had no wrinkles all over my face, above my lip especially, that nothing had helped that i had tried previous to this. At 6 weeks I am looking really ggod. I will still have swelling around my eye and face for a few months however it goes down litllle by little and no pone really notices but me. I would urge anyone who has been researching facial laser for wrinkles above the lip,face, chin,around eye to consider the dual Erbium laser by Sciton, find a good doctor,like I had ,Dr. Wulc in Plymouth Meeting PA who is a pioneer in using this laser and all facial procedures. He does not do Rhinoplasty's and any procedures below the neck. This doctor is a teacher, triple Board certified in Plastic/Cosmetic surgery, as well as triple board certified in Opthamology,is an Oculoplast. I have dry eye syndrome and floaters in both eyes so I wanted an expert in all facial and eye procedures. You may look him up because he comes with many references from other eye doctors and all over the tri state area. He see patients of all ages for all kind of facial and eye issues. His office staff is exceptionally professional, kind and always professional. Both the doctor and his staff are always willing to help, follow-up is immediate for any questions or concerns. The cost was reasonable considering i was in the OR for 3 hours and his follow-up visits with all facial products were included in his fee, which was $11,000.Here is what he did-Full face Laser,under Anesthesia,OR fee was separate, Eye Brow Lift,Fat Transfer to Cheeks,Upper lip sanding following a deep laser on the LIp,Lower lid Bleproplasty, Restalyne to upper and lower lip, bot ox to forehead to hold muscle in place from eye brow lift. All the follow up visits which is about 6 and now IPL to reduce redness from deep facial laser. I was given all facial products post healing to use as well. All of this, plus everday follow-up from his RN assistant, for $11,000. I look 20 years younger, and will hopefully stay this way for several years. I will be 60 years old in 2 months so I am thrilled about my new look.My eyes look great as well. Please don't go searching for just any {Plastic Surgeon, do your homework, read Blogs, look up sanctions and complaints,look at before and after pictures,and most of all a facial specialist is usually always the best for any facial procedures. This doctor only does these procedures day after day,week after week. Be careful when choosing your plastic surgeon,my doctor for me was the best I could have chosen and wouldn't hesitate to go back to him for anything else,he's wonderful and caring and most of all an expert at facial procedures as well as teaches and lectures at a local medical School. You will see pre-laser and post Laser/surgery pictures, judge for yourself.

Severe Lip wrinkles corrected by dual Erbium Laser ans sanding in the Operating room

When dealing with upper lip wrinkles let me say nothing worked, all the creams,serums, Active Fx, radio frequency treament's, dual erbium and sanding worked,they are gone. If you live in Pennsylvania go see Dr. Wulc, this is a doctor with outstanding experience, does facial surgery and laser,procedures only,teaches, has triple board certifications in Facial plastic/cosmetic surgery and Opthamology/Oculoplasty.

New pictures from Ktorn in 8/5/2014 after Erbium laser by Sciton,laser performed in Februrary 2014

Review these pictures post Sciton Dual Erbium laser from Ktorn judge for yourself how great I look.
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Wulc is an exceptional Doctor for the eyes, facial plastic,Laser, facial Reconstruction/repair. This doctor is an Oculoplast, triple board Certifications in both Ophthalmology, plastic/cosmetic surgery.He teaches at a Medical University locally,lectures. He also has his own line of specialty cosmetics for all his patients to use following procedures or just for everyday as most are non comedogenic and very safe for the face.

Hi Ktorn I saw Dr. Wulc today. He seems to think he can improve my skin by about 70-80% with the dual laser. I am so scared. I want to do it, but I am petrified. How much of an improvement did you see?
Dr. Wulc is a highly skilled and educated plastic surgeon that I chose very carefully. I spent many months researching the right laser for my face and upper lip problem which had many wrinkle for some reason. I was told I lost quite a bit of collagen and have a thin upper lip. I spent so much time in the sun getting bad sunburns then it would turn to tan. My face was sunken, and wrinkled at age 58years old i just looked really old. He took about 20 years off my appearance with the Sciton Erbium laser. I don't have pock marks my skin is pretty smooth. I do have a few small wrinkles re-occuring above my upper lip but this area i have read is a real problem to get rid of wrinkles due to movement of the mouth and loss of collagen continuously. I am predisposed to this problem above my lip and will have to deal with it. I saved for years and did extensive research on the best laser for lip and deep facial wrinkles. In my opinion I found the best plastic surgeon for me and I felt the best laser for my skin problems. I am happy at this point and I had the full face laser in February. If you would like to meet me,I can show you before and you can see the after. I am job hunting,possibly will have something soon, I'm a licensed RN in PA but haven't worked in this aspect for many years. If you want to meet up next week i can meet you somewhere as I live in Collegeville but could come down towards Plymouth Meeting if you live close to their. If not you can give me your e-mail and I will send you an updated picture of me today, with the before which I think were on here,somewhere. Debbie, Dr. Wulc's nurse really knows her stuff. She tells is like it is, if she doesn't think he can help you I would listen to her as well as Dr. Wulc. Debbie has worked for many plastic surgeons,worked in New York and knows laser,she said this laser is really the best she's seen for wrinkles. I read a doctor testimonials about the Sciton dual erbium and he said he moved around to try different lasers and he came back to the Sciton due to the most dramatic results. he was I think a California plastic surgeon. Let me know what else I can do to ease your concerns, but I do think you will be happy with Dr. Wulc's decision to use the Sciton Erbium laser on you.
Hi ktorn, THANK YOU so much for this email. I think I saw your picture in his office. My biggest concern is that I already have this weird damage. Something he said that I thought was very interesting, he said that underneath all the dots on my face from the laser, there is collagen. He said there is plenty of collagen. I need to call him to understand that if there is plenty of collagen, then why has my face lost so much fat? I wish more of his patients would post their comments about this laser. Just one more question ktorn, please. You had this done in February which is only 6 months ago. Could it be that you really like your results because you are still a little swollen? Sorry, one more. Did you have fat or filler under your eyes and how did you make your decision on that? Thank you!
Truthfully I don't think I'm swollen any more however with laser as you know there is ongoing collagen rebuilding,that might be the case. He injected fat into my cheeks because I was so sunken. I'm going to send you some before and after pictures, not sure if I can attach it through this site I may need your personal Email to do this. I have new pictures taken today. My face is in really great condition, some minor wrinkles on my for head reappeared. I had an eye brow lift and there was no wrinkles at all on my forehead,now swelling is gone and there are some fine wrinkles. I had really severe wrinkles on my for head from sun damage.
ktorn, I really do appreciate your email, thank you. My fear is the wrinkles over a few months, will gradually show again. My problem is the damage from the laser procedure I had four years ago. Does this laser use all the little holes or does it ablate the whole top layer? Thanks again. Your pictures are fantastic!
I'm sorry, but I was wondering if you have any close up shots where you are not smiling. Again, thank you and you look amazing!
It will have to wait till I get time to take more,sorry have job interviews lined up this week all day.
Thank you Ktorn. I was wondering if the laser is the kind that leaves the dots on your face or does it take off a whole layer of skin? Thank you
Ignore my last email ktorn. I noticed that you already emailed me the answer to my question. Good luck with the interviews!!!
I had Sciton Erbium laser, and I have terrible damage from it.
I have terrible scars from Erbium laser. You were one of the lucky ones.
No there are many erbium lasers out there,the one the Dr. used on me was by sciton and it is a dual erbium. It is different than the others,it would be wise to look this one up and how it is different as i did for many months I did research on Lasers for deep wrinkles and read Dr. testimonials and experience. It is wise to do extensive research and read all the different lasers used on people and results from patients and doctors all over in different states. Then and only then can you make the best decision for your skin problems. Hope this helps.
I am sorry to hear that. Where did you have it done?
Thank you so much ktorn!!
I had Sciton in San Diego by a very accomplished dermatologist. I have track marks, loss of pigmentation, etc.
Where did I have what done? If it for me ktorn,I am happy with my facial laser and fat transfer on my cheeks. Not unhappy about my recent procedures.
HI, It was for GeorgiaB210.
I have no track marks, a little white raised areas under my left eye from a lower Bleprohoplasty, not really noticeable. I have a few very small holes minor tiny holes in my following the laser, but with make-up not noticeable. Here is my end opinion once again,I am happy with what was done. Would I have this again I would. My skin looks smoother,about 80% less wrinkles on my face and under my eyes,forhead. Was this a perfect outcome ,no. If you were to have a facelift,think of what the outcome might be if nerves are involved, face is pulled with-out collagen replacement. You end up with a pulled face that's still sunken,possibly nerve or suture line infections. Injections are an option however they do hurt upon injecting many areas and lumps and bumps can occur and last sometimes around your face. So in closing on this topic, for me this was the best outcome for my money and my age,skin problems,using the best plastic surgeon for me. I would encourage anyone to see Dr. Wulc for only facial, skin issues, he is great. There are no guarantees for any type of procedure on your whole body since the body is very complex and unique so research the best and most positive outcome,read testimonials from doctors,reviews,complaints about doctors,sanctions etc. Then have your procedures,because you did all you could do.
Thank you so much ktorn. I would love to meet you sometime. I hope the interviews go really well for you!! I am leaving realself, but want to keep in touch with a couple of people. If you would like to keep in touch, please send me your email and perhaps we can meet when you have time! Thanks again!
I'm not sure how to send you my personal E-mail since it will show up on Real self,don't want my personal Email posted publicly, perhaps you can tell me if you will contact Dr. Wulc's office soon for a follow-up. I will leave my Email with one of the front end people like Ericka. You would need to tell them who you are and they will give you my Email. Are you GeorgiaB210, did you see Dr. Wulc? They will know you by your visit, with him or Debbie. I will alert them that you would like my Email so we can converse that way. I will not be able to stay on Real self much as i will be too busy doing other things soon. Please tell me if you plan on calling Dr. Wulc's office for my E-mail and when so I can leave my in formation with them.
Thanks ktorn. I have sent Debbie an email asking them to put in writing that I will see an 80% improvement and have not heard back from them. If they come through with a letter, I will go ahead with the procedure, if they don't put something in writing, I will not. If you don't mind, please leave your email address with Debbie, as that is who I have been corresponding with. I do remember seeing your pictures at his office. I do have a second opinion visit with Dr. Brackup next week. Again, thanks for everything!
Hi, I had a laser procedure 4 years ago that left me with track marks and pin dots, so I fear any laser now. You mentioned sanding that he did for your upper lip. Do you mean dermabrasion?
This is not dermabrasion, it infiltrates the skin with tiny holes there by aiding new skin to fill the holes and produce collagen. This is my understanding of the benfits and process. It worked good but some of the fine wrinkles are slightly back on my upper lip. This was done in February. These lines are very hard to remove due to the mouth moving and loss of extensive collagen. He also lasered my upper lip with dual erbium. I don't know the laser used on you years ago but the only Erbium I have read to be successful in removing wrinkles is the one from Sciton, called the dual Erbium.I have no lines,dots my skin looks pretty good and i was really a mess with sunken cheeks, wrinkles all over. Everyone looking at me tells me they think I'm in my 40's and I'm 60 years old now. My neck could use a little help, I didn't do any laser or anything there. I had to have Botox on my chin since the anesthesia airway prevented my chin from being lasered,it was in the way. My chin looks really good for the next few months only. Good luck hope this helped. I had a great plastic surgeon who is highly knowledgeable and teaches that was a big help..
Thank you!
I just realized that I think you mean derma rolling??