Mommy make over- Tijuana, Mexico

Wanted a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I...

Wanted a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I did a viral consultation, I was suggested to get lip and fat transferred to buttocks.
I developed a fever when I arrived home and called Dr. Quiroz, he informed me it was normal. I went to see my doctor after fever was 103 persistently. I developed a staph infection and eventually needed to be hospitalized, I had MRSA. Dr. Quiroz did keep I contact with me while in the hospital.
After I healed, time passed I sent Dr. Quiroz pictures of my surgery results, one breast is smaller than the other, my breast are not perky but droopy. I paid for butt lift and fat transfer. There is no difference in my butt from before. Dr
Quiroz stated to me my body looked better than before I had surgery, I don't dispute that to be a fact but I have droopy breast, uneven breast and no butt.... Dr. Quiroz wants me to wait 6 months post opt to see full results, so I have no idea if he will correct any imperfections. In the end I spent roughly 15 grand for cosmetic surgery and hospital here in Cali for infection.

Pictures

Posting pictures of breast, back from liposuction and tummy tuck
Breast are uneven, drooping, my back looks like an elder lady and no waist from result from lipo. My tummy tuck is not flat, I have not gained weighed. I lost 10 pounds since surgery.

MRSA infection

This infection was agressively treated by my physician when I had a fever of 103 and would not go away. Dr. Q informed me having a fever was normal, I wonder if MRSA was normal also. This infection and opening worsened and i was hospitalized. Staph infections happen in California also but disappointed with procedure outcome and feel he hopes i go away. ..

back to work

After 12 weeks of cosmetic surgery and MRSA information, I am returning to work tomorrow 6/23/14 . I am excited and nervous, my coworkers have not seen me since April 27. I work for a fairly large professional company, I have not kept in contact with my peers and they didn't know why I left on medical leave.
I feel my strength and stamina is good to return to my 10 hour shift.... ????

first day back to work

I made it through a 10 hour shift. My TT is swollen and slightly in pain. I have pretty much a desk job, social worker. I would get up and move around but slight set backs expected.

Lost 100 pounds and body needed a make over.

Lost 100 pounds and body needed a make over.
I am dismissed when I question job done and in reading estimate, I will have to pay for his poor quality of work revision. I understand now why he practices in mexico, not to help his patients in cost either. The laws are different than USA. He was understanding, listened and made promises but when he got his $$$ and I immediately starting asking questions he had a change in care.
Dr. Quiroz did a poor job on my surgery.
1. One breast larger, looks like one droops more than the other, scars are not the same on both sides.
2. Extended tummy tuck, loose skin all the way around.
3. My stomach still is bulging after tummy tuck.
4. FAT transferred to butt, WHAT BUTT???

new pics

5 plus month update

I have infection again. I hope MRSA has not returned. I had a boil growth where I had old wound/MRSA. I went to doctor to have it drained, biopsy and more blood work done. I sometimes regret the surgery, it has left me stressed, sleepless nights and broke...

infection update

It appears infection was not MRSA(again), it was a stitch trying to come out. Dr. Q removed it. I saw him for a follow up, we disagreed on the work he did on me. My breast are still uneven, stomach is bulging and my back is wrinkled. Dr. Q said I looked good, I thought are you drunk. I have to pay to have revision. I would have to be drunk to have revision with him.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make over concerns: sagging and uneven breast, stomach not flat and what happened to my Brazilian butt.