My Moles, My Life - Tijuana, MX

I have moles on my face that I am embarrassed...

I have moles on my face that I am embarrassed about. I feel like that is the first thing that people see. I had a few removed a few years ago, and you have to be careful, especially on the face, that the scar will be minimal. I have had about 4 more take the place of the 2 that were removed. I am confident that these will be removed with the upmost of care. Dr. De La Fuentes is vary caring, and takes the time to explain what will work, with the least amount of scaring. He has been treating my psoriasis for about 10 months now, and it is almost GONE! something that was never able to be accomplished before.
Did u ever get your moles removed and if so how did it go?

Thanks for starting your story with us. Please keep us posted on your progress (are planning on posting pre-op pics?) and I hope your mole removal procedure goes well!

Yes, I will be posting before and after pics. :) I still have a little time, because I will be doing the procedure when I take some time off, for another procedure that I am having done. But I will certainly post!
Mexico Dermatologist

Dr. De la Fuentes is a very caring, and gentle man, he is very patient in explaining every thing that he does. He is very thorough and knowledgable about his field. I recommend him to my friends and family all the time! I will be 39 this year, and with the treatments that I get from Dr. De La Fuentes, people CONSTANTLY comment about how I look 25! they also do not believe that I have a 20 year old and 16 year old... That is such a compliment in itself! I will certainly post pics after the fact!