30 Years Old Loved Front View of Face HATED Profile. - Corpus Christi, TX

So I was one that loves my face but hated my...

So I was one that loves my face but hated my profile and every time I look down a lil I get a double chin. I hated when people took pictures of me.
We went with a small implant and LIPO under the chin. Before surgury I ordered my healing kit. The kit included an am vitamin, a pm vitamin, bromelain and Arnica Montana 30x. I also had a tummy tuck revision done at the same time so I really want to make sure I'm healing the best possible. After the first two days I opted not to take the pain meds and I did fine. I am currently 6 days post op. Tomorrow is my post op appt. I'm still a little bruised (yellow colored) on my lower cheeks and my neck/under chin. I feel like my smile is a little different but not enough that anyone would be able to tell. I saw my mother in law and didn't tell her I had it done and she didn't notice or was polite enough not to say anything. Either way I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

Before and after

The real truth of it all

Ok so first off I'm in love with my results. I wouldn't change a thing however there are defiantly some different stages and emotions I went through. Hopefully it will calm the nerves of anyone reading this that is pre op or post op.
So day before my surgery I was on this sight and every other place people were posting there results and experiences. It's scared the dickens out of me. I was terrified that something would go wrong. It didn't. The day of I was nervous and excited but ended up strapped to the table sobbing like a baby because I was scared again. The first day I was pretty out of it. By the my 3rd day post op I was really questioning if I had done the right thing, if my implant was the right choice, what were people going to say? I and so will you be if you decide to go through with it was swollen. I felt like my face looked masculine. I googled and googled until I finally passed out. 7 days post op my swelling was down. I didn't feel so masculine anymore however I did feel like I had a huge chin sticking out of my face and everyone was going to notice. So I hid for a few more days. I went through a tiny depression where I doubted it but wanted my final results already. I would look in the mirror and my chin was all I could see! I held my mouth a tiny bit different that first week but it's normal now. After my post op appt which forced me to leave the house I felt like everyone I came in contact with was staring at me...at my chin. But they weren't no one said anything except about my new cut on my chin. And yes I lied about what happened but mostly just pretended like I didn't hear them point it out! People noticed because I had a steri strip on it still so it was noticeable. I'm currently 14 days post op and I feel awesome. I think it looks amazing. I don't feel like everyone is staring at me or like it's too big or even that anyone I didn't tell would even notice. A friend of mine did comment that my face looks slimmer but had no idea I got the implant done.
So before you completely freak yourself out just know that it takes a little bit for your final results to come out. You will go through some crazy emotions about it but it will be ok. Unless you have some sort of complication give it a few days and you will love it too!

Pictures

Taking pictures!

Oh and I forgot to mention how awesome it is that I don't have to take high up selfies to prevent my double chin then edit my pictures to make my chin more defined!
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gentile has been doing this for years. He Is very to the point. He doesn't mess around and he is very set in his ways. He won't beat around the bush and is upfront and honest about everything.