Doing Top First -Corpus Christi, TX

I originally went in for consult on tummy and...

I originally went in for consult on tummy and walked out with quote for tummy tuck with breast lift and 300 cc saline implants under muscle. Doctor said I had plenty of good breast tissue he recommended saline . Shortly after I started feeling abdominal sensitivity and ended up discovering I need a hysterectomy. Timing totally stinks. Plastic surgeon and ob are going to work together but plastic surgeon will not do both procedures with hysterectomy so I was stuck with making decisions. I also have to take my daughter to college early aug and ob will not do surgery before. Tummy was my priority and now it seems as though I am having boobs done first. I am nervous about everything. I am a "C" cup I wanted a lift but keep my size surgeon suggested small implants to enhance the fullness. I hope I don't end up with DD or bigger. I will have lollipop scar and I am ok with that, I just hate the girls facing south. I would love feedback from women who have had similar surgeries as to what to expect. I have include b4 pictures.

Less than 48hrs

Well my hubby said bye to the girls. Next time he sees me I will be post surgery. He said he is gonna miss them lol. He doesn't think I need but still supports my decision. I just went bought a few button down tops, got my meds so I not to let the clock run. Til next time!

Today is the day

Today is the day a d I gotta say I'm scared as crap. Now is when your mind starts racing, I hope Dr Vijay got a good nights rest. I will say I was pretty impressed he called personally yesterday evening to see how I was and if I had any last minute questions or concerns. Yikes! 2 hours AND counting!!

It's done

Well I am home and resting. I have not seen results BUT do know I feel like I got hit by freight train. Chest is VERY tight and am in some pain. I went into surgery at 8:43 and I was home at about one. The markings took forever but I'm ok with that because I was about to be his canvas lol. I went with smaller implants got 255 instead of 300 so I'm hoping I stay a "C" my appetite is good and I am resting on lot recliner. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Day 2 PO

Well had my surgery Wednesday and I gotta tell you wed and th were hell. I was in so much pain and the swelling is something else...going to take a shower a little later and see how that goes. Today is 1st day I didn't take pain meds as they have slowed my bowels which is just making me more bloated and more uncomfortable. I'm uploading a picture with the bra they fitted me with.

Pics

Almost a month in

Almost a month in and not sure how I feel. I am posting my b4 pic with a current pic so u can see the difference without having to scroll back and forth. I guess I just didnt realize the healing process would take so long. As you can tell in picture one is very bruised and I'm almost a month in. My bruised one is hard on the underneath side. I have read and read and think I have fat necrosis. My surgeon doesn't seem worried, he said its just taking alittle longer to heal, but why the bruising almost a month out. One thing for sure my areolas are smaller and I am a bit bigger. I pray I'm overreacting but it's a little difficult to stay positive.
Dr. Vijay