Lower Face, Neck and Brow - Corona Del Mar, CA

I have always hated my lack of a defined jaw line...

I have always hated my lack of a defined jaw line and after 50 the wrinkled neck and jowls made it so much worse. Between that and my downturned eyes, I looked sad. Dr Kessler made me look cheery again.

As for my results, I am extremely pleased. I was amazed at how quickly I healed. I had very minimal bruising. I wanted a very natural result and that is just what I got but now I have a smooth neck, real chin, no more ugly jowls. The endoscopic brow lift just brightened my eyes without making me look surprised or unnatural.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kessler performed a lower face and neck lift with an endoscopic brow lift. Dr. Kessler provided excellent advice and a thorough and extremely caring explanation of what I should expect from the entire process. He never rushed me through any visits and answered every question I had with genuine care and concern. Dr. Kessler was open to seeing me or speaking to me anytime and any day of the week, once even on a Saturday. His entire office staff are absolutely lovely and welcoming. I can’t imagine a more caring and pleasant office staff. I am truly a fan of Dr. Kessler, his staff, and above all his outstanding work. The entire experience was extremely positive. Thank you Dr Kessler and all your staff.