Lower Face, Neck and Brow - Corona Del Mar, CA

I have always hated my lack of a defined jaw line...

I have always hated my lack of a defined jaw line and after 50 the wrinkled neck and jowls made it so much worse. Between that and my downturned eyes, I looked sad. Dr Kessler made me look cheery again.

As for my results, I am extremely pleased. I was amazed at how quickly I healed. I had very minimal bruising. I wanted a very natural result and that is just what I got but now I have a smooth neck, real chin, no more ugly jowls. The endoscopic brow lift just brightened my eyes without making me look surprised or unnatural.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kessler performed a lower face and neck lift with an endoscopic brow lift. Dr. Kessler provided excellent advice and a thorough and extremely caring explanation of what I should expect from the entire process. He never rushed me through any visits and answered every question I had with genuine care and concern. Dr. Kessler was open to seeing me or speaking to me anytime and any day of the week, once even on a Saturday. His entire office staff are absolutely lovely and welcoming. I can’t imagine a more caring and pleasant office staff. I am truly a fan of Dr. Kessler, his staff, and above all his outstanding work. The entire experience was extremely positive. Thank you Dr Kessler and all your staff.

Hi CC -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for posting your story. This is so helpful for others who are considering surgery.