Don't think it was worth it after seeing the result..plus i think they charged me more than other patients

I had no hesitation about getting the surgery. I...

I had no hesitation about getting the surgery. I feel I absolutely needed it and I would do it again. However, I wish I knew then what I know now.

My doctor is conservative and I let him guide my decision. Although I didn't even pick an implant size prior to surgery, using research about various results I saw online, I knew I wanted nothing less than 300cc. The first two months after the surgery, the results looked so good because they were swollen. However, by the 3rd or 4th month after the surgery, I can see the final result of my breast size. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I wish I was more firm about getting a large implant size.

Even though my surgery was a year ago, I will probably get it bigger. The only other issue I can think of is that after surgery, I was extremely groggy and completely out of it and I felt that I was rushed of the surgery unit too quickly. They didn't give me a chance to recover. I didn't like that at all. I would have appreciated it if they at least put me in a wheelchair to the car. I remember being held up by my friend and feeling like death.

The good thing is that the results are natural, I didn't suffer any infections, the doctor is professional and I always felt I was in good hands.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon