Abdominal Lipo (Front and Back) - Corona, CA

I'm 30 years old with three kids. I had a breast...

I'm 30 years old with three kids. I had a breast aug. 2 years ago and now I'm returning to my surgeon for lipo. I'm having 4 sections done (front and back). I decided last minute not to have it 2 years ago with my breast aug. surgery because of reviews I read. Now I'm ready! I'm so excited and nervous. I recently started working out and I am confident I can tone my arms and legs, but my stomach, after kids, I feel is just too BIG! I feel the surgery will motivate me to really watch myself and push myself more in working out and eating healthy. My doc said I will see results right away because we are talking about volume of fat being removed. But I should expect full results in 6 months. My doc said my skin will be fine as I was concerned about having saggy skin, he made a point that he is not removing or adding any skin and with compression garment my skin will return to "normal". He said I should expect to leak a lot for the first 24 hours after the procedure. I'm nervous about that. I had my pre-op and already filled my meds. Now I'm just waiting for the BIG day.

Night before my surgery

Here are my before pics. I'm nervous and anxious for my surgery tomorrow. My check-in time is 8:15 AM and the procedure should start approx. 30-45 mins after check-in and last no more than 2 hours. I can't wait for the procedure to be over and stater the recovery process. I will post as soon as I can.

10 hours after surgery

It's been a fee hours since my surgery and I feel sore. I'm resting at home and get up to use the restroom. I've changed my dressing about 4 times. I just can't believe how much fluid I'm leaking. I counted 10 incisions. During one of my dressing changes, I peeked and can see a huge difference in my waist. I can't wait for the results!!! Here is how much fat was removed, about 15 pounds!

1 day post op

I feel great! Of course a little sore around my abdomen. My doctor called me yesterday and today and said I have a high pain tolerance and sound great on the phone. My sister spent the night and helped me with my dressings, the actual count of the incisions is 13! The doctor said I no longer have to cover my top incisions, only the bottom ones. And of course I'm wearing my compression garment. I'm not leaking anymore and will take a shower today. I know I'm swollen but I peeked this morning when my sister helped me change my dressing and I look way small around my waistline. I'm so happy with my decision to move forward with my surgery. And I'm glad I returned to my doc that did my breast aug. 2 year's ago. My follow up appt, is next week. I can't wait to heal 100%! I will try to post pics today.

1 day post lipo

I just got out the shower! I feel so good and clean. :) I just cant believe the results and to think I still have weeks before I see my final results. The doctor and his team are amazing! I will post an update in a few days.

3 Days Post Op

I feel great! I've taken a shower everyday since Wednesday, it makes me feel clean and refreshed. Today I did light house cleaning and I have little ones to entertain so in the evenings I'll sit outside with them so they ride bikes and play. I was able to drive yesterday for the first time, it was a bit uncomfortable but I managed. I wear my CG 24/7 except when I shower or wash it. My doc made 13 incisions and they stopped leaking...finally. I have a little bruising, I'll post pics soon. I can't wait for my f/u appt next wed.

I'm feeling great!

I'm feeling great! A little swollen and my skin feels numb and funny when I walk without my CG. I also miss sleeping on my belly, so far I sleep on my back and sides. I feel a lot smaller, I can't wait to switch from my CG to a spanx and I can't wait to workout.

**a lil tip, I cut a doggie pad in half and takes it under my CG. I don't like my CG touching my skin directly.

Almost 1 Week Post Op

Wow! I can't believe how fast time passes. Tomorrow will be one week since my surgery. In have to say this process has been completely different from my breast aug. I had 2 years ago. With my breast aug. I felt the recovery was quick, I went back to work after 4 days. Frankly with this procedure, I'm so over everything! I'm happy with the results but can't wait for my skin to return to normal, I can't wait to stop wearing my CG, I can't wait to sleep on my belly, I can't wait to not have any swelling/soreness. I will say I'm nervous about going back to work next Monday. My co-workers have no idea I had this procedure done and I want to come back as normal as possible, but the way I feel today, I just don't know. I see my doc on Wed, I can't wait to switch over to a spanx. Does anyone have any suggestions on spanx?

No More CG! YAY!

Here is my squeem! It's a large and it fits tight. Here is a pic. Don't like how the back rolls. I am going shopping on Saturday to buy one or two more to have a variety to wear. I'm still swollen and sore, but I can move a lot more and so more. Overall I feel great!!

My doc said I'm doing good. He said to wear a shape wear min. 6 weeks, max. 12 weeks. He said no exercise for 3 weeks. He said I will have good days and bad days but recovery for this type of procedure takes time. He said full results will show at 6 months.

Back To Work

I work an office job. I returned to work 2 weeks after my surgery. Monday was great! Everyone said I looked great and my boobs looked a lot bigger. Lol! Tuesday I started feeling really sore and a burning sensation. I thought it would go away when I went to sleep. Wednesday morning, I woke up with the same uncomfortable sore feelings on the belly and back. I card my docs offc, they said it was normal and past of the healing recover process. UGH! Can my recovery just be over already! :)
Corona Plastic Surgeon

Renaissance Aesthetic Surgery Dr. Christopher Chung I'm very pleased with Dr.Chung and his staff. I had a breast augmentation 9/2012 and they came out great! My breast look very natural. I returned to Dr. Chung for abdominal (front and back) lipo. I'm one day post op and so far I'm happy with my results, I already look a lot smaller and I'm still sore and swollen. I can wait to see my full results. I made a great choice and I'm happy I returned to Dr. Chung, I would not go anywhere else. I would highly recommend him.