30 Yrs.old, Mother of Two, Want More Voluptuous Breasts After nursing!

I'm so excited to finally be very proud of my...

I'm so excited to finally be very proud of my boobs again! I'm 30 yrs old, 5 ft tall and 135 lbs. I have a 3 yr old and an 8 month old and we are done having kids :))). I nursed both and I quit nursing the lil one about a month ago. During pregnancy I got up to a nice full C cup. They looked amazing, even fake looking! Now I'm a 36 b cup again and I just really miss the perky volume I used to have, I hate the side boob view and how droopy it looks not to mention my huge areolas which I hate! I have about 5 consults lined up, my second being this Friday, I'm super excited as now my breasts feel and look back to normal after quitting bf. I'm hoping to achieve a small D cup at the biggest!
Good luck with your consultations

Booking my date!!!

Im so excited!! Im booking mu appointment tomorrow morning with Dr. christopher Chung in Corona,ca. Im going with 450 cc silicone gel. Looked big and full with sizers but also believeable with my frame and shoulder to waist measurements! I cant wait to start the countdown!!!
Are you doing HP? Lol. I feel like a broken record about these profiles, it's just that my surgery is WEDNESDAY and I yet to make a final decision.
I think yes i will do hp, to get more upper fullness. If im getting a d cup range implant for my body, i want good projection so it doesnt look weighed down. I think were going over that on my pre op visit.
Yyayy! Good for u love...I am scheduled April 16th. 350 - 400cc silicone mod + (I haven't decided on ccs yet) I can't wait! Sending u my best.

Wish boobs

My wish boobs

Wish boobs

More wish pics
Oh my goodness, we have very similar stats! I can't wait to see yours!
I know me too! I've been running to lose more baby weight, I used to weigh 105 before kids ugh I'm so fat now lol. The less I weigh the better my figure will look with bigger boobs you know? Lol

Should I go bigger?!

So I'm convincing myself to go bigger than 450 ccs. If I'm going to lose 10 to 20% under the muscle then I want to be happy with my final outcome, it's a lot of money after all! So I'm going to ask my Doctor if he thinks 475 or even 500 will be a good size for my tissue to handle not just now but in the years to come also. Bottoming out is more common in over the muscle but it still concerns me. I also want to know if I were to lose 10 to 15 pounds in the future how is that going to affect the look if any?
By the way I think u are going to end up with awesome cleavage!!close by..I hope I get that!!good luck
Aww thanks! I'm so excited cuz in my head I have pics of what it might look like and get all confused lol
Hi.just wondering are u getting a areola reduction since u mention u don't like them? Or lift? Or just going with Onley augmentation?hope u don't mine me asking..:) it's bc my Dr suggested a lift and I'm scared lol

Bad dream!

Ugh so my mind is on my boobs and other people lol so lately that I had a horrible dream that I got them done and they were too small! I was so sad!! Lol I know it s just a dumb dream but I'm scared of going too small now, so frustrating!
Goodluck on your procedure
Good luck on your cc decision. My recommendation is to get the bigger size. I wish I did. Best of luck
I have had a few bad dreams too but mine were more that I got them and woke up sleeping on my stomache and then my boobs were mis-shaped. I asked my PS about losing cc by going under the muscle and he says you lose very little that it wont be noticable. I'm torn between 500cc-550cc. I see so many girls who are skinner then I am getting the 500cc and they look how I want to look so I think I need to go bigger but I dont want to look fake either :/

Final size after quitting BF

So this is pretty much my size to work with after quitting breastfeeding on Feb 1st! I feel I have a good amount of tissue to get my 450's but I'm gonna ask if 475cc's would work also. I don't want I look silly especially since I'm short and have a short torso. Can't wait!! Next wed is my pre op!
Hope your pre-op appointment goes well tomorrow. Be sure to give us an update in your review with all the details!
whens the twins gonna be born.i keep looking to see if youve had surgery yet! i lied go with the 450cc my boobs totally fluffed out at month 2. i went from a 36D to a 36DD and 36DDD in a push up! i love them!
Ooh! Lol my surgery date is the 15th!!! I'm so nervous! From going under, to waking up, to getting constipated, to not knowing if I will love my boobs, ugh! So it took 2 months for them to not look small to you? I hope mine come out ok!

So stoked!!

I find it interesting how many doctors require blood work and labs before surgery. My doctor doesn't require any. I'm kind of relieved, I hate giving blood, I almost always pass out cuz I can't stand it. My post op is tomorrow and I'm so excited to get all my final questions answered and size determined!
Good luck girl! Its simple cakes you will be fine ;) hurry back with lots of pics! Xoxo
Good luck tomorrow! Cant wait to hear what size you decide to go with!

Pre-op finished!

Ok so I'm back from my pre-op! I signed a bunch of papers and decided on my size: 450 cc's high profile. He first had moderate plus in kind because that's what he likes but I told him I want projection outward vs. more to the side and he said that high profile will also look nice on my frame, so yayyyyy!! I'm nervous about the meds I'll be given for pain, concerning nausea and such but will give me a special nausea patch to wear. We were talking about 475 cc also as an option but I chickened out.
Best of luck tomorrow!
Thank you!
Good Luck tomorrow.

All Done!!

I had my surgery done today at about 7:30am, left by 9:30 am. They said everything went great! My ps's wife is an emergency doctor she overlooked my recovery and prepped me for surgery. They were all so wonderful and nice. I have extreme tight soreness as expected, i do have the ugly square boob for now lol. But i am so happy and glad to see the changes happen soon. :)
congrats. take it easy the next 3 days. your gonna see soem major changes! dont lft anything heavy either. i messed up my left boob lifting a 2 yr old. but its better now. so glad it went okay.
Thank you! And in what way did the implant get messed up?

High pain tolerance?

So im not taking my pain meds, just antibiotics and the mudcle relaxer. Do far so good, just a VERY sore pain when i move my arms or strain my chest muscles. When i woke up after surgery they were all surprised how well i felt. Hopefully i wont need the percocet later :/
how are you doing love?
Well i just took a percocet cuz i could barely move from the soreness so i feel great!! Lol did you get your surgery today?
Congratulations Heidi! Happy healing and keep us posted!

3 days post op

Its been three days since my surgery . I caved last night and too a pain med. ahh almost instant relief! Makes me kinda of dizzy though. Sleeping on my back is working out good but i miss sleeping on my stomach!!
Is this true I gotta ask my PS my friend who also went with me & got a BA said the PS said 6 months till back to sleeping on our stomach!? Ugh id die! I hate sleeping on my back!!!
I think it depends on your ps, mine said I can sleep on my tummy day 2 if It's comfortable. I don't other then 15 min twice a day because it's not very comfortable yet. Do just ask your ps
6 months! Wow, that's a long time :(

So much pressure

Its day 3 since my surgery and the tightness and heaviness is so much!! Im sure its normal after 3 days but it feels like my implants are trying to push their way out of my skin! I feel like my right one has moved down ever so slightly but both are still so high
Looking good
i felt like i had weights hanging off my chest! lol
Yup! Me too lol

Feeling amazing

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen! Ok so today is day 5. I stopped taking all my meds except for the antibiotics yesterday. I'm sleeping great since day 1 and actually did a lot of stuff yesterday that I normally would do. Took the kids their baths, pushed a stroller, carried small things, made bottles, aside from a sore tightness doing those things, it was very doable! I expected to wake up in pain from all the activity but nope, each day I feel better and better! Now if I only knew when my boobs will drop! Lol

Post op 5 days

I'm so glad you have a smooth recovery! Mine were high for almost 3 weeks, but once they started dropping, they changed over night. They became soft and more round. If you want, you can take Magnesium supplement for your muscles. Happy healing!

Slowly showing progress

So i still hate sleeping on my back ugh but i also think my boobs are dropping! Yayyy
Now do those babies look big because its a close up? How many cc did you do again?
Lol! I got 450 ccs, it's probably cuz it's a close up, I don't know lol. I'm starting massages today yay!! Oh my gosh so I love doing them cuz it's working them down but I get turned on touching my boobs so much lol! How embarrassing

Starting the massages!!

Yay so I had my 1 week (8days) post op visit. Dr. Said everything looks great! Couldn't believe I'm not in any pain anymore. I think it went away around day 4. He took off my suture tape and put new smaller pieces of tape on the incisions to stay on for about a week. He told me to start massages twice a day in 3 sets of ten. He has me doing to different massages, which actually is just pushing down on the implant and then squeezing it from all angles. Super easy! I go back for my one month in May. Can't wait to get these suckers to drop!
Nice lady
I didn't realize you had your surgery already. The last thing I remembered was that you were deciding on size. Congrats! You look great!
Thanks so much! :)

Feeling good

Slowly showing progress with the massages. My lil bandages are starting to come off on my incisions. The office said to just let them fall off and then wait a week til i can put my silicone scar sheets on. I slept on my sides the whole night. It was a pain but better than flat on my back.
Lucky you for sleeping on the side! I still sleep on my back, and I can't wait to sleep like a normal person. I just don't like waking up sore more than I usually do, so I will wait for a few more weeks for that. You look great! How do you feel emotionally?

First Date night in a dress tonight!

Took the new girls out on my first date night since surgery tonight. At first i was a little apprehensive cuz from the side they're still riding high but my husband kept reassuring me that they looked great so that really helped! Excited to wear more cute clothes and feel sexy!!
They do look great hope u had a gd time n wasn't stressing that too much. Is he that much taller than u lol so cute
Lol yeah he's 6 '1 and I'm 5 ft.
Awwww sooo cute

Slowly dropping

Everyday these boobies change, i live seeing the progression. Sometimes i feel they're small and other times in the mirror or a certain shirt they look pretty big!! My husband is always saying he needs to check out his investment and cops feels lol.
You look great Heidi.
Lmao too funny
Looking good

3 weeks !!

I can't believe how real my boobs look and feel already! I really thought i would have square boob forever but they have dropped nicely and I can't wait to buy underwire bras!!
There looking so nice . Gotta have patience for them girls to drop .can't wait to see your progress .this made me so excited for my HP ;)
Looking gooooodddd
My hubby does the same. He went by the other day and grabbed and said " the PS said to get back to regular activities as soon as possible. I'm just following dr orders" haha

1 month post op

Had my one month check up today. Dr. Said to not massage downwards anymore as they have pretty much settled. He said to just squeeze them once a week and then once i hit 3 months, to massage once a month! I can swim in my pool now and work out high impact too!! Im going to put my silicone scar sheets on my incisions. Hope they help, I'm not sure if they're just hype or what but we shall see!
You're healing up nicely :D
Hey girl how you & your babies doing? You been m.i.a
Lol my twins are good! I love them, i played some softball last weekend and felt great!!

Done dropping?

I think I'm done dropping, my ps said i had maybe a tint bit if skin at the lower pole of my left breast to fill but i feel great and i live the fullness i have on top, not too obvious but def questionable lol
looking great.
You really look good Heidi. Great shape and size for you.

2 month update

I went to get measured at VS and im a 36D. I got a couple of bras that are very comfortable! I want to go back and get more of the new tshirt bras cuz they feel so amazing!! Everything feels great, no aches or pains, i never got any of those, still don't feel comfortable sleeping on my stomach just cuz it feels like too much underneath me lol, but im very happy with my results so far and my husband is VERY happy lol
So did the nausea meds/patch work? I hate nausea and throwing up too :( how many cc's did you get? And how long did it take for you to be up and about like doing regular activities around the house? Btw your boobies look great! Can't wait to get mine :)
what kind of bathing suit top is that in your photos? im having a hard time find a top that fits!
Glad you like your new twins. They do look great on you. The tshirt bra from vs is very comfy. I agree. I have one too. You know the semi annual sale starts tomorrow? Thought I would let you know. Happy healing.
Corona Plastic Surgeon

My surgery date is booked for April 15th!!!!