Botox Caused Droopy Face on One Side - Corona, CA

I've been Botox for three years I'm 33 I usually...

I've been Botox for three years I'm 33 I usually got 40 units divided on my forehead and in between my eyes and crows feet. I decided to go to a new place to try them out. Everything was fine until the second week when I started to notice my left eye started to drop and I had a bag under my eye. It's now very noticeable. I look like I've had a stroke on my left side. I'm going to the place for them to check what's happened. My eye is also very dry and heavy. I'm very worried about what the outcome will be.

Dealing with bad botox results

As you can see the picture botox caused my face to become uneven and drop. I don't look nothing like myself. I suggest all people to be very careful about we're you go to get any procedure. Think of the results because they fail to inform you. Most places are money hungry suggesting you need more botox then need. While others have injector that place the needle wrong and it leaks into your eye causing you the droopy eye with a bag look. I've decided to but on more makeup. Use heating on eye to reduce swelling. And give it time. We know on thing botox wears off. It takes a awhile but it to will leave my body. Next time I decided to get botox I will trust my gut instinct and go somewhere were its about quality care not them making a buck.

Fixing the mistake of a bad injector

Learning the lesson tought me the dangers of going into places without research. My face took a hard fall due to one lady. I walked around for 3 months looking like I hadn't sleep in months. I decided get Radiesse to fill in my checks and now i can walk around with the confidence I deserve. Just because one time one place does it wrong there places that you can trust just do so research and go with the place that listens to you. There not there just to take your money
Estrella aesthetic and surgical center

This place is Horrific don't go here. View my photo after botox injected by Judi the Aran leaked into my eye. There assuming no responsibility and really don't care. I should of known better my gut told me don't go there. But I did anyways. THEY WILL RUIN YOU ALL FOR A DOLLAR. IF YOUR PAYING TO IMPROVE YOUR BEAUTY STAY AWAY. AFTER THEY DAMAGE YOU THE DR WILL HAND YOU A MIRROR AND SAY LOOK YOU HAD PROBLEMS BEFORE NOW THEY JUST GOT WORSE. HIS RESPONSE WILL TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR UGLY AND THATS WHY THIS HAPPENED. HIS FAVORITE WORD FACE LIFT!!! MIND YOU IM ONLY 33

Wow, you look fantastic after the Radiesse! Don't take any notice of the person who said you need a facelift..you don't!!
Thank you so much.
The office continues to take on false names under real self to write ugly comments under my name.
Wow....you went from looking 25 to 45. Gorgeous to average. I am so sorry!! Thankfully you have found a solution until the product wears off. Anyone who tells you need a facelift.....run!!
Ok thanks I wonder what you look like I'm courageous to show my photos what about you?
Oh my goodness, you are a lovely young lady. You should never should have to pay for this overdose, and also get it free the next go around. It looks as if, maybe they might have injected a little to much. Good luck honey.
you might be at a point, where botox should be avoided....you may have gotten too many shots over the years. but just from analyze your face, you might actually benefit from a mid-facelift...and take 10 years off your face and look fantastic. You are already a very beautiful woman...it just looks like, u have a few fat and lose deposits on your face, especially under your eye and cheek and lower jowl
I paid for my botox and I assume this is the office staff. I will be contacting real self regarding the harassment.
Hi, I can only see one photo of you here and you look great to me, I can't see any unevenness? I had botox for the first time 7 days ago and I hate it, I have a weirdly flat middle forehead but my outer eyebrows still move and are too arched, and when I raise my eyebrows I get these horrible lines above my outer brows, and I feel really self conscious. I had mine done by a nurse who has a license to prescribe botox and has been doing it for a long time, I contacted here and she asked me to go back tomorrow, which will be day 8, apparently injections to the outer forehead will correct the eyebrow arch. Now I'm panicking as your problems started 2 weeks after, should I just wait and see? I just don't think I can stand to look like Dr Spock for another 2 weeks, and my birthday is next weekend!
Oh my goodness, you sound like myself. I had botox for the second time almost a week ago. I had no problem the first time. The clinic was great but I felt too far away from my home. Botox injections are offered on cruise ships these days and I thought I would go to a cosmetic surgeon just around the corner from my home. Honestly, I naively thought I would have the same wonderful experience. The doctor came into my room with the injections. The last time took about a half hour. After each injection I was given a mirror and we discussed what she did and what I could expect from bruising to finish. Not this time, within the five minutes of injections, the doctor was interrupted and asked to take a phone call in which he told his staff to have the person hold. In an additional minute I was done. I questioned him. Wait...But...Really? However, he was out the door to answer that call. The nurse took a second set of photos and I was out of there. I had both botox and perlane filler. I should also mention that I had a complementary microdermabrasion treatment, which I did not have the first time. Regardless, that has only dried my skin, but I am still hopeful. Well, I iced my face the entire day knowing something was different. When I looked in the mirror. I looked angry. My outer eyebrow is raised and the center of my forehead is droopy. I tried not to panic but call the doctor. The receptionist had no answers. Because the office was around the corner I went in. I spoke to the nurse and was willing to wait an hour for the doctor. Instead, the nurse took photos and escorted me out the door. I waited another three hours and then called. The nurse told me after reviewing my photos they feel I look fine. They were putting them in the mail. The nurse told me to come back in two weeks if I want to. I thought, wait a minute, I have been nothing but kind, and I am the one left with Dr. Spock eyebrows! My birthday is in two weeks. I called the first clinic and told them my situation. They were so kind and made me an appointment for this week. They said there is a fix of a tiny bit more botox that may help but at least I can address the possibilities. Don't give up. Like myself you may have found a "banana" unskilled doctor like myself. Good luck. Barbara
Barbara, I had the little fix that your clinic mentioned and it got rid of the spock eyebrows, one was still a bit angry looking a week after that so I had a touch more bit in, and now that one is a bit too static, but I'll just have to put up with it. I think that since having my forehead done the skin above my eyes looks a bit loose, and hangs over a my eyelid a little, especially when I'm tired, and I have more defined wrinkles under my eyes and at the outer edges that weren't there before. It's already wearing off and it's only been 2 months, I won't be having it again!! I'm sure yours will be sorted, the little fix is just a tiny touch above the outer edge of the brows.
this woman is got personal issues.. realself please remove this review it is wrong im a patient at estrella and they do never make you feel this way,it looks like this patient has bigger issues than botox...thank you so much
Everybody is untitled to there own opinion. In regards to your comment just because you go there does not make this practice error free. You must have issues to think a 1 star rating is perfection.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I would never do it again if I were you. There are so many reviews on here of women that have gone several times that have gone to board certified plastic surgeons with great results and all of a sudden have it go wrong. It only takes just one time to have results just as bad if not worse than yours. I will never do botox again, it just isn't worth the risk for a few wrinkles.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

What do you mean my post does not follow community Guidelines? Yes it does my post was received and viewed by RealSelf a staff member emailed me and asked me to share my story and botox journey.

markb's post was removed because it did not follow our Community Guidelines.  Your review/posts are great!  Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  Since you've had botox before, how long does it usually last for you?

Thanks for that makes me feel better. I usually get botox every 3-6 months. I get 45 units. The injector places 12 units on each side of my crows feet. I usually get 5 on each side. I think it was just to much. The wired thing is I was fine until the second week then I started to feel the heavy eye. I hope it corrects its self soon.
Love your post...I lived in Corona my whole life before moving to Austin, TX. I have had the same problem out here in Texasland...us vein girls gotta stick together....Lol! I'm tired of these chicks not injecting correctly and we suffer.

I hope so too!

There is a lot of good info over in the Doctor Q&A, if you haven't checked that out already, here are some links:

Facial Drooping After Botox

2 Weeks After Botox, Now Entire Eye and Face is Droopy

Can Anything Be Done to Speed Up the Process of Getting Botox to Leave the Body?

You can also ask your own questions too, if you aren't finding the information you need.  Click here to ask one.  Good luck to you!