Don't Let Me Down Liposonix - Coralville, IA

Tomorrow at 9am , I will be taking Valium,...

Tomorrow at 9am , I will be taking Valium, Percocet. I will also have 16 squares at the highest I can handle. Does anyone weigh around 150 pounds and a height about 5'7? I'm just wondering if that's enough squares and how much are additional squares? I really haven't found as many reviews as with the cool sculpting.

dont let me down liposonix

Well I had the procedure done yesterday and they did 15 squares. They did them at 50 volts. They gave me a hand held fan and that helped when I blew it on the area . Some of the squares hurt worse than others. Today I have a little bit of bruising on some of the squares. Has anyone ever taken any supplements that help the drainage or the lymph system?

I noticed a difference in the first three months but very little. Now over a year later you would never even know I had it done. I haven't gained any weight either. I feel these procedures are way to high in price for lack of results . These companies should be held accountable or price should be lower.

I'm not sure yet.