Bikini Dreams . Restore my Body - Coral Springs, FL

Hello I have wanted this ever since the birth of...

Hello I have wanted this ever since the birth of my second daughter 7 years ago. My motivation is to feel confident and be a happy healthy fit mom without the excess belly apron.

Im so so nervous although I have been reassured that It will be life changing and I will be satisfied remarkably by these procedures. Lipo to the back and flanks full TT. No breast Aug at this time.

Ok so looks like I made it. Stage one complete ..I...

Ok so looks like I made it. Stage one complete ..I made my appointment and didn't rip my iv out run out of the operating room and head home in fear .LOL although it did cross my mind a few times. I am proud to say I did it ..and honestly the most excruciating part of this recovery process up until now has been the sight of my bruised and swollen body.that and the first bowel movement its all down hill after that experience trust me. The pressure was immense I'm so thankful I finally went ..whew what a relief literally. Pain is managble I'm taking my pain pills plus tylenol and muscle relaxers. Lounging in my rented recliner. I don't think I would have been able to get comfy with out it . I'm very swollen and bruised as I mentioned before. I will update soon with new pics thank u ladies I hope I am some help to you god bless and stay beautiful.

Hi ladies ...I'm post op 10 days today .I went...

Hi ladies ...I'm post op 10 days today .I went into surgeons office today doing exceptionally well.Still swollen especially in the lower back area where the majority of the lipo was performed,plus being hunched all this time has been like hell on my back.I had to say good bye to my trusty little walker. I did suffer from seperation anxiety at first but am getting around so so without it. Drains removed today also ..it didn't hurt at all.. kinda felt like a little snake slithering out of my abdomen. The hardest part about today was getting into my compression garmet it was so so tight ..IT TOOK MY PS AND ASSISTANT TO SQUEEZE ME INTO IT. I managed to squeeze out a little joke amongst the tugging the garmet on ..I was like its like trying to squeeze Texas into Florida. It's the only way I could describe it . That being said once it was on I could barely breath the dam thing was crazy tight!!! But I did feel a lot better more secure kinda like everything is tight not so swollen and achy.Uggh then she put the ab binder back on me Omg now I know what the Victorian aged women felt like!! All tight up with all kinda corsets its official I will never eat again I thought ! Not so true .the garmet does lossen and I can still breath feeling better now drainless .This does get better every day. Ready for the next little victory .I will post post op pics real soon promise stay beautiful ladies.

Hi ladies I am now 18 days po everything is going...

Hi ladies I am now 18 days po everything is going well . Swelling is still very present but I know patience is required for that matter. I'm just relaxing a lot. It's the only way to heal properly. I'm driving the girls to and from school now that's still very uncomfortable so I limit my trips to strictly school and home. I can't stress the importance of just doing nothing and staying reclined eating well and staying hydrated . Stay beautiful ladies.

Just thought of this.....so tired of being hunched...

Just thought of this.....so tired of being hunched over it's so annoying ! I hate being hunched over more than the swelling.week three i s approaching and I'm stlll vertical. I see these other chicks on here standing up strate with bikinis on at po day three crazy right. My incision is super low I do love that but Damb this hunch back is killing my back which already hurts so bad from the lipo. H
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Yes, I agree w/ the rest. You look great!
Hi, So for ur results look great even being hunched over. Happy healing! Can't wait to see more pics.
You look great. Have been looking into this doctor for some time now.
Post recent pics please I would really like to see how your belly is looking ! I have surgery with azurin in December !
I'm looking into Azurin... I love his results and how he makes the perfect shape... & your body is bomb!!! My stomach is my problem too since I had my son last year. Just trying to save the money...
Hi, I'm considering Dr. Azurin and I'll make an app with him soon... I'm starting my journey to my tummy tuck... how long do you research for a doctor?? what was your main reason to choose Dr. Azurin??? thanks
I can't wait for my time! You look good girl!!! It seems like its taking forever for me to get there but I will have my body back also new and improved lol :)
Hi how are you coming along? Hope everything is going smoothly for you and you are looking great!
Wow! I love your results!! Well done ;-)
hey! just stumbled upon your review. I did my tt, bbl, lipo with dr. Azurin. Howe are you doing ? I'm on day 18 PO and in the hunchback stage. Hating my life... lol
hi there i just saw your pro .. I just stood straight like five days ago im now 6 weeks po ..Dr A really did a fab job . I feel very tight still especially around my hip bones . Im also in compression garmet and ab binder as well he requested that i wear them for 8 weeks . Most of my swelling is gone from the back lipo omg my back is beautiful . I had some nasty fat rolls back there . at first i was doubtful just stay compressed that skin will shrink down. Hows the arm lipo is it worth it ? Iasked for it but dr said that in my case he would rather take the fat from my back and flank rather than waste time on my arms where diet and toning excersice will take them right down. I did want it tho. But took his advice. By the way you look great too Huge difference you had a similiar tummy to mine. Say goodbye to that flabby gut and hello to your brazilian cut bikini ma! lol best wishes keep posting pics Ill do the same.
Planning to do tummy tuck with Azurin. Is he worth it??
you look great !
Hi ladies doing well ... starting to see that what I decided to do was o so worth it!! Do it Do it if you can dont be scared we as moms and women deserve to look and feel our absolute best. Im still slightly hunched and dealing with the swelling. week 3 . Cannot sleep anywhere but the recliner, I tried the bed I have a really soft pillow top that used to feel like I was melting into the bed .. well thats all changed now it feels like im sleeping on nails and rocks I tried it for a couple of nights each night right back in the recliner. Oh well maybe in another month Ill be back n bed ..Stay beautiful ladies.
Ladies thank you I was just venting a little I know its no competition .I was just feeling like I should be standing up by now. But poca you are right Dr A has tightened me up so much just like you mentioned you didn't get straight until week 4 ..I'm accepting it I'm sorry for acting a little crazy but there's no malice behind it. I kinda miss my old self I've let go of a lot these past weeks and what's hardest about this process is that its no where near being over.
No need for apologies!!! my words are just to make you understand that each body is different and don't want you to do anything or force yourself to stretch your skin that could jeopardize your results Lynn told by two weeks I was going to be fine!! yeah right so I took my time ...what I did was in the morning I would do tiny stretches little by little ...right now you are riding a roller coaster with your emotions and somehow depending on others that will go away but be patience ,I'm following you so you better keep on posting pics ....
So thankful to see your post Sandra! I am at day 11 and still hunched over! My back aches so bad when I walk! I have cried most of the day today....I know it will all be worth it.....I thought I was tough! I pray that I can straighten up soon. Saying a prayer for you too! :)
Hang in there .. when my back feels like its going to.break I just get in my recliner and sit there maybe take a nap stare at tv or Facebook It is frustrating and I have cried to because I feel useless ..this is hard Very hard I try to focus on the future it gives me hope. Every one says you look great ..I can't see it its like what I see looks different from what others see .I'm thankful for my real.self ladies we are not .alone were all in this together. I'm here if you wanna chat or vent praying for you doll.
Hi mama!! don't get frustraed for the inability of not being straight, I was in the same place as you are now I was able to stand up straight at week 4 little by little but is did it, he tights you up so good that you need to be careful in how you stand up, DON'T look at the other girls EVERYBODY is different get that out of your head this is not a competition of who stands up better or who wears the best bikini, cut that out!!!! your bikini time will come but at is own time.......REST!!!!!!! and RELAX!!!!!! youare looking good and it will get better and you will look hot!!!! I promise!
You are a doll !! I really appreciate you thanks for the hope. your like my big SIS on here you've been through what I'm going through already same ps and procedures also. Thank you poca!
Omg congatualtions, ur journey to healing is on its way:) please post pictures, ur body structure looks familiar to mine and I am considering going with him. I hope your recovery goes smooth and no bumps on the rd occur....
Also, ur full price was 8,900 for TT and lipo only? Wat areas did he lipo? Wat was ur weight before surgery, the more I look at ur pictures, the more u body reminds me of mines and I also have two children. Thanks a lot
Hi Jairie thanks for the support .. i found it hard to find someone with a similar body type so Im more than happy to help. To answer your questions my weight pre surgery was 185 lb Im a tall 5 7 girl so I tend to weigh heavier .. I have no idea what my weight is atm . I havent checked in a while, It could be up or down Im not sure its the swelling that throws you off weight wise. I had lipo to my back and flanks. Believe it or not without that you wont get that hourglass shape.Dr Azurin highly suggested it for optimal results. As far as Dr Azurin goes what a doll. I absolutly love and adore him. He really really cares you must pick him a little pricey but so so worth it. I hope you make your decision soon good luck and god bless ..
You look amazing all ready:).... We're about the same, I weigh 170 and I'm 5'5, of course u r taller then me, but I figure bc I'm shorter I would weigh a lil less... I really am looking forward to talk with him, I have sent him my pictures and just waiting on lynne to respond back, but Im suuupppperrr excited, I think he may be my choice, I don't mind waiting for salama in the summer of 2013, or paying Jimerson 7-8 k more, I want someone who's gonna give me my own figure, shape me to what my body is suitable, not Nikki Minaj, lol... I really think his hands on the best when it comes to sculpting and molding your body. Idk just a feeling, but anyways u look great, and for 18 days, it's looks like ur pain tolerance is really good too.
Hi hot stuff?? Hang in there with the swelling is not fun but worth it!! You will see your body literaly shrinking and taking more curvy shape....didn't I tell you he's an artist?!!!!!