32 Years Old Two Kids - Coral Gables, FL

My goal is sculp my waist and lower back ,also...

my goal is sculp my waist and lower back ,also remove the fat from my belly...I'm scared but the doctor make me feel confortable and a i'm going for it. I just hope that the procedure is gonna be just fine and i 'll pray for it. Will be 8 areas and general anesthesy. I was looking for dr lazaro martinez becouse he'll be in charge of the of the anesthesy and he is very good in his especiality. so no boubt... wait the result.....
i 'll keep you post.
sorry for my english......

7 days left!!!!!

!!!!!! very soon will be my smartlipo in 8 areas!!!!! yey!!!! i'm so exited about it!!! Everything is almost ready...
Bed pads
arnica cream
triple atibiotic
i will buy the compression garment in the doctor office because i have some doubts about the size i should use.
i have not to many people who can support me in my recovery wthi my children who are 2 a 3 year old ..... i know, will be hard .......so i have to be ready really soon..... obviusly doing the rigth things and taking care of me cos i dont want any complication.... i have to be there for them..
i asked about the massage to the doctor assistant and she told me that i could do it next day, but i think that will be painfull so i decide to do it on friday after 2 days..
here there are some pic from now .....

2 more days!!!!

Hey!!!!! i'm scare.... praying a lot... i have no words now .... i have faith that averything is gonna be ok.. that lord will put his hand over the sugery staff to be clear, relax and alert. god help me to go through this!!! i know that nothing is possible without him!!!!! amen!!!! Pray or me !!!! please.

tomorrow will be the day!!!!

nervous, happy, and positive energy arround me.... i will try to update my review after but i really dont know when... so whish me good luck and pray for me. All of you were really soppourtive and give me the strength. Here we go....... Thank you guys!!!!

Back home!!!!

Finaly out!!!! Really goog experience !!! All the staff, dr careaga and dr Martinez were realy kind with me .. Marcela was amazing . Check on me all the time making me comfortable and safety. Tomorrow follow up and massage !!!! Uff we wil see how can I handle the pain!!!!! Want yo thanks god for the strength that I had at last minute before the procedure!!! Thanks the real self team too . Really gratefull with all you guys too. Thanks I iwill post some pic tomorrow !!!!coxo

Loving the results

about the doctor!!!!!!!

I love the results of my smartlipo in eigth areas. the staff there was awsome. I'm happy for choose dr careaga who is caring, profesinal, kind and the most important is really good at what he does!!!! has been just 2 week and my body is diferent and i recive a lot of compliments and all thanks to him!!!!!
Before i meet him i wasnt sure if do or not the procedure but i felt safety in this place. i did a lot of search and finally found him thanks god!!! If someday i want to change something in my body definitly he will be the sculptor because he is an artist!!!!!!!

Gotta love my doctor!!!!!

2 week post surgery!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

You are looking great!!! I hope all is well in the healing process!
You are looking great!  Loving all your updates :)
thank you love!!!! It is a pleasure!!!!!
You should have a smile on your face. Fantastic!!!
Wow oh wow!
Lol thank ceddysweetie !!!!!! I'm so happy!! How are you??? Are u Feeling better?
I'm great! Check my review, never really any issues. I had my TT done with Dr Careaga back in January.
thank to all of you!!!!! xoxox
Looking good
thank you!!
Congrats on such great results! Hope they continue!
thank you!!! you too!!!
He did a awesome job! Recovery was easy for me also...same doctor.
Thanks you love!!!hoping the best in your new look!!!!
Hey love! I hope all is well. Let us know how its going! Happy Healing xoxoxo
Hello iambrithsisme !!!! Thanks for asking!!! I'm really well, was easy recovery, I think that I'm used to it hahaha was my 7 surgery jajajaj I'm feeling well and I love the results, actually I was trying to update my status but I couldn't by phone... I started to work the Saturday after the surgery and was uncomfortable but I did it, the massage the day after was the most painful that i feel in all this process. Now I think that I still swelling and I hope so because I want to be more slim that I'm right now. The body contouring is great I love it... I will post pic. How are you??? Are you happy with your results???
lol glad to see you are well. Yes the massage is the worst pain that I felt out of everything lol. I only have one more left. I love the results and I can't wait to get out of the faja (compression garment). I'm still dealing with a little bit of swelling myself. You look fabulous your results will look amazing!!
Best Wishes. You will do great. Just remember to take it easy. And Ice packs helped me a lot
Thank You !!!
Good Luck! There is nothing quite like the miracle of plastic surgery. Absolutely love my tummy tuck, lipo, and breast lift/reduction.
thank u!!!! i hope feel the same!!!
Hey!!! Good luck tomorrow honey. I hope all is well be calm everything will be fine. God bless you and stay strong can't wait to see how fabulous you look!! xoxoxo
thank you love!!!! i cant wait for the results!!! you look fabulous already!!!!! thank for the blessing i know that god will put his powerful hand over me. Keep u post At what time they dr office called you for the surgery hour?
Thank you! and they called me around 4/4:30p the day before to tell me the time. I had an early surgery at 7am. Did you get the patch to put behind your ears? It definitely helps so you are not nauseous after surgery.
ohh they just call me and i have to be there at 7 am so think that i will be the first. Thats good!! Yes i have the patch behind my ear already!!! thanks again and keep u posted!!!