Saggy After Breast Lift - Coral Gables, FL

I had breast lift 5 months ago and I feel as if...

I had breast lift 5 months ago and I feel as if the doctor did not take enough skin from my boobs. My breast are already saggy. I am 25 years and the main reason why I did my boobs was because I wanted to be able to wear blouses without a bra without having to worry about them looking saggy. I wasn't expecting super perky boobs but wasn't expecting to be saggy so fast. I have my 5 month appointment with him next week and I want to tell him how I feel but I don't know how to.

Be honest with your Dr. Ask what your options are to make it right. You paid alot of money to get the look you wanted so you hae the right to ask questions and let him/her know how you feel about it. I had a BL/BA 3 months ago and I am not 100% satisfied either. I travelled to FL for the procedure, so going back is not really an option for me cost wise. I'm planning to wait 6 months and see how they really look, then consider my options.
He did a lollipop lift. Thank you fr the advice. I really liked him, but when I told him how I felt about the results he seemed a little defensive. But then he ended up telling me that he can cut more skin in 2 months.
Lulu,

Did your doctor do an anchor incision? It is difficult to tell where your scars are from the photos. With your breast size, he should have used an anchor procedure. It is the only way to get heavier breasts that are really sagging lifted. I would question this. I agree, do not hesitate to question the doctor on anything. You PAID for his service. Good luck!
LuLu,

I had a lift three weeks ago. I am 54. The key to it working and I would ask your doctor, is if he did an internal anchoring with sutures and not just an external lift , which is dependent on your skin to support the lift. I wish I had done this years ago. For the first time in my entire life, I can go without a bra!!!!
I went to the ps yesterday and he told me that's where my breast wants to sit. He told me that if I want to he can cut more skin in two months when I'm fully healed but he can almost assure me that that they will end the same way as this time. I will try in 2 months and hope for best results. He told me the procedure takes around 20 mins. Thank you Angel5280 for the information
Easier than you think

My doc says once the scar is there she can cut again easily and remove more skin. She can do it IN the office and she won't charge a thing

Tell your doc you want more skin removed. He prob'ly does this routinely
Really? I've never been told this. I also I not quite please with the amount of lift I received. Can you give me a little more detail? About the "in-office" part. That's the main reason I haven't mentioned it. I saved money for a long and now don't have any more for a second lift.
Honestly my doc said on day of surgery they Can only get you so tight... After healing and swelling goes down you might still have some sag. FOR FREE in the office she will remove some more skin if needed

She literally showed me pix of someone she had recently done this for. She said once we have the scars there is no reason not to remove more as needed

I'm sorry you're disappointed. I think you just need to be frank with your doctor. Don't worry too much about sparing his feelings. Just be kind, yet direct. I'm sure he gets other complaints from time to time and will hopefully address yours professionally.

Please let us know how it goes!

I forgot to add that he used 150cc in one breast and 155cc on the other breast. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I don't know how I'm going to tell him that I didn't like the results, neither do I have the money to pay for another breast lift. I don't think these look like the boobs of a person who did her breast lift 5 months ago. Please I need advice on what to do. I really like this doctor but I'm scare that he will tell me that they're fina and not do anything about it.