After 6 Months , Doing Lipo and Fat Transfer Again - Coral Gables, FL

I have a 4 year old boy, as every woman i wanna be...

I have a 4 year old boy, as every woman i wanna be as sexy as i can be , i did lipo on my abdomen and flanks on july 2. (6 months ago) gained some weight so decided to come back and do a full lipo, this time arms, back, love hamdles, inner thighs and a fat transfer to buttock. Love it!!! Posting some pics ..
Nice outcome. .

1 day post lipo and fat transfer

Today has beem the hardest day of my entire life . Omggg! I cant even talk. Move , laugh, breath, everything hurts, im just hoping it is all worth it . I love the way my butt looks though
Did you gain in the areas you had done? I am Considering lipo and I've read that its difficult to gain back in those areas that you would gain in areas where procedure not done Thanks for sharing
I did gain weight on my stomach, but it was more scar tissue .
You look great. It will get better!

2 days post

Feeling way better than yesterday. Walking straight and able to move on my own.
You look great. 3 weeks ago I had full lipo done all at once. So far so good.
Great! Would love to see your pics. Let me ask you how long do you have to wear hour CG for? When i did lipo on my flanks and abs i wore it for 3 months. Just not sure about the arms and legs .
Well I've been told 2 months. But I think I need a tighter one already. Especially at the 1month mark. Do u have one you bought on your own that you really like? I'm torn because I want the right one but sizing can be difficult to determine online. I did buy a pair of spanks for the days/moments that I can't wear a full CG. But that's not what I want for most of the time.

3 day post full lipo and BBL

Today i feel great, havent take the pain medication for 12 hours. Dont get me wrong it is still unconfottable but pain that i can hold, like when you are sore from the gym. The most unconfortable part is the no sitting so makes u tired , laying on my stomach the whole time or standing. But today i took the day to go to park with my son, go eat in the beach, hooters, and even get my son a ride on a ponny ;-) i feel and look great
You look so good. I was wondering what type are garment you wear?
Hey , as of now im wearing the one my doctor gave me which is a marena brand . But its only been 8 days today, im gonna switch tonite to the high compression i use "Fajate" they are really good .
Hello james . I havent post any videos.

10 days post op

This week has been challenging . Sleeping on my stomach only is too much for me , my doctor said i can sleep on my sides but im bruised on my thighs so is a lil unconfy. Looking and feeling better overall, wemt back to work on friday 8 days post.. My swellness os going down pretty quick, ans im already wearing ny high compression garment, ugffff killing me with the bruises but i need to do it !!! Counting the days so i can seat again, since i work in a office , talking to clients standing is a lil unprofessional lol.
YES MA'AM!! YOU LOOK FAB~ VERY SEXY AND NATURAL AND HE DID AN AMAZING JOB ON YOUR BREAST.....MAY HAVE TO GET A CONSULTATION WITH HIM! AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you, i am gay but got very turned on by your pics..sorry just has to tell you. You look hottttt. God i am so confused now, that had never happened before =)
You look amazing. How are your arms? I had lipo a week so on my arms and they swell like crazy!!

12 days post

Loving my results. But those masagges kill me :-() my stomach is hard and my skin feels like burned, thats how much he worked on it . But im padiently waiting for the time to pass by so i can hopefully look like a barbie lol. My bruises are still showing a lil specially on my legs. Pain overall not that bad.
You look beautiful, I wanna look like you. I plan on doing the same thing
You look great. I am 13 days out and afraid to look in the mirror without anything. I am afraid I might be disappointed but I look 100% better with clothes on. Maybe after the weekend I will give it a try and post pictures.
It will get better by the day. I do feel better with clothes on also. And i love my garment cauae my skin looks dark and tight ob my stomach

17 days post

This 2 weeks have been better than what i thought. Pain is mostlikely gone, what bothers me the most is my stomach since is where i had the more lipo and did it twice. My arms are looking better , my legs are still bruised but not in pain. My butt looks great and even though my doctor told me is ok to sit after 2 weeks i still dont wanma put any pressure on my butt at all. Scared to lose the fat i put on it lol. I only sit when necesary. I keep my garment on 24/7 , well sometimes 20/7 cause is a lil unconfortable to sleep.
...so how long did he tell you that you could NOT sit on your buttocks?
I think you look good!! Did you happen to get your boobies done too? They also look good. I'm having a consultation with Altman today. I'm debating between fisher and Altman :).
Nevermind about the boobs just read one of your comments lol!

26 days post op

Today i got to see my surgeon here in ny. He says everything looks great, and im healing perfectly (that makes me happy) . Swelling has gone down a lot. Look and feel better by the day. My waist is getting smaller and smaller everyday ;-) and my clothes barely fits on my waist.
Amazing!! I have to look into this Doc I didnt see any drains he doesn't use them? How long was u in SX
Inbox me newwish!!! He doesnt use drains unless tt.. I did lipo and he is great...
Looking fabulous.

27 days post

Hey girls just wanted to give u guys a pc that shows my results including my arm. Let me know what you guys think and any questions u guys have u can ask. I know how hard it is to find a doctor u trust and that give u good results (thank god i found mine)
U look great lady...happy healing!!!

1 month post !!

Finally got to this mark. Now i can see my results better, today i cheated and took off my garment for the whole night. But i gotta admit i look and feel better with it on. Healing good. Can barely see my scaring. Longing to see my final results in 2 more months.
Dr. Did a really good job in all 3 procedures. 3rd results came out fantastic :)
Love it don't have the money for this . This is a dream of mines that will never come true love it honey u look great
How did you manage to stand at work for all those weeks? Lol I am getting a bbl done and my main concern is not losing the fat when I sit down at work! Props to you, you were not playing around standing all that time lol I also live in NY, uptown, and I was wondering where you got your Fajate faja from :)

Almost a month and a half post

Loving the results!!! My body keeps changing everyday. This is my first time wearing a bathin suit !
you look beatiful what size did you put in your boobs? profile? where was your incision?
Hey!!! I have a full c. My bra size is D. My incision is under my breast.
You look amazing!!!

2 months post..

Feeling great, my waist gets smaller everday!! ;-))
Bumbo Claaat! lol (excuse my french). You look fabbbb. Your waist looks about 23 inches!
Girl you better hire a body guard to keep all those men off you.
Thank yoy.whats your profile? High or moderate? Mentor or sientra? Thanks

2 months post.. My results are starting to show

Feel great. I guess i cant tell the difference in my body cause i see my self everyday. But when i look at my pics i can tell my doctor did an amazing job! Im 2 months post now, cant wait to be 6 months post..
You look amazing
You look beautiful doll
Thabks candilinda

My scaring from lipo

I have 2 incisions on my stomach, 2 on my waist, 2 on my back, 2 on my panti line , 2 on my inner thighs, and 2 on my outer tighs. They all look like this...
Wow, you look beautiful. What kind of lipo did you get? I'm scared to get lipo but I need it in my stomach area.
I'm scheduled to have lipo with Dr. Altman on Friday. Can you tell me where you got your compression garment?
I have a girl that brings it to my house . Are u in ny??

2 and half months post.

Feeling great and ready to start working out to tone up!!!
You look amazing! You're body is in point!
Thanks sweetie!!
You look great

Almost 3 months post!!!

Well ladies !! Here are my pics. Judge for urself.
You look great, healing very well
I love it! Good for you!
Great!

3 months post op tomorrow. ;-))

My body is still changing. Getting better everyday .

Oopps

Here are the pics
You look amazing I have my surgery scheduled for 04/22/14 with Dr. Altman for BA and lipo , how much cc did he remove during lipo?
5000 i think. Thats great
Also.....how ironic you're on all white bedding. Lol..

3 months post surgery

Already working out to get this body banging for the summer...
I have consult next weeek! I sent u
Hello, Your results are amazing! I just had lipo done on my arms outer and inner thoughts flanks stomach I am able to get up by myself and lay down on my back. However I'm starting to feel sad and thinking to myself what did I do? What is I get more cellulite? I am 5'3 I weighed 140 but my weight was all in my arms stomach and hips. Did the numbness go away I feel all the numb and I am getting worried. Maybe you can help me cope with my thoughts plz :(
Everyone goes thru that the first time, thats why surgeons recommend that you have positive and encouraging people around you post op. I've never had children but I view it in that way. Its pain and suffering, but as soon as you see the result of the pain you immediately forget and become excited about this huge positive change in your life. Just remember this is temporary.

3 and half months getting better ;-)

So at 3 and half months post surgery i still see my body changing, my skin is getting attached to my body, before i felt like i was slimmer but hamging a lil. Now everything ia taking shape, so its true what they say about results showing after 4-6 months ... Hoping it gets better than this
Omg! You look amazing! What garment do u wear? I did lipo in August of this year and I don't see much difference. I'm thinking maybe I need a tighter garment? What kind do you use?
You look damn good!!!! I have to look into your surgeon.
U look dope !!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Really great personality, very proffesional, bed side manners, trust him so much, this is my third surgery with him. The first one was 2 years ago he performed my breast augmentation and i love it . My boobs look and feel so natural, second surgery lipo in july 2013 and now my full lipo and fat transfer . Expecting amazing results