Ready for my New Boobs...- Coral Gables, FL

Omg. My date is finally approaching so fast. 2...

Omg. My date is finally approaching so fast. 2 weeks left and I'm super nervous and scared at the same damn time. Wish me luck. Anyone had breast implants done that would like to give me a heads up or information that will help me out. I'm currently an A cup weighing 137lbs amd 5"7". My husband and I are oh so ready. Anyone had dr. Mel ortega. I wanna know your experience with this doctor.

2 days post op

I'm feeling better already. My surgery went well and dr. Ortega was very good. He listened to all my needs and gave me his advice until we both we on the same page. I'm so anxious for these girls to settle in. Lol but I don't regret it I actually feel like a woman.

very pleased with the new girls.....

I couldn't be any happier with these new gals I purchased. Lol my husband loves the new look and seems to be very turned on from seeing the new girls. I'm still healing its been a week and a half since I've got my breast augumentation. Can't wait to see my final results.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am having my surgery with Dr. Ortega tomorrow. I am super excited but hella nervous. I have been waiting on pre-surgery instructions from the staff for almost a week now but still haven't received them which is making me more nervous. I wish you good luck with everything.
Oh wow. Plz let me know how it goes. I feel the same way. My pre op is tomorrow. Wht size are u going.
I am not seeing the doc until the day of my surgery so I have to ask all the questions then. I am currently a small B and hoping for a C+. Not sure how many ccs that is. How about you? Are traveling from out of town? I am traveling from Delaware.
Oh wow. Good luck. I'm looking into a nice c or small d. 32d not sure lol. I'm happy for you.
Tasheka11213 how was your surgery and how are you feeling??
Tasheka11213 How did your surgery go and how are you feeling????
It went well I am in a lot of pain but its manageable with the pain meds. Good like with yours and may God be with you. Oh the do charge you $40 for the bra so bring payment for that.
I went up to a C. He said that would good got me being that my boobs were very small and flat before. I could have went bigger because of my height but he's the expert do i listened. Can't wait to see them
my advice is after surgery be patient don't freak out over every pain. You are having 2 surgeries one on each breast and they will react differently... i am 2 weeks and 2 days post op.. I am still uncomfortable, I have started massaging and that's new sensations and feelings. But it takes time to heal.... Just know that this part is temporary.
Thanks jerzeegirl. Have you been back to work yet. I'm a hairdresser and I'm not sure when I will be able to go bk. Congrats on your new twins. Lol I can't wait.
Also wht size and where did you get your incision at.
i had my surgery on a wednesday and was back to work on monday.. .But, i work in an office.
I got 375 cc cohesive gel unders... my incision is in the crease under the breast. and my incision is healing great...
I'm going through aerola. Ughh but tgis is my first surgery I'm super nervous. Scared actually of getting put to sleep.
So what cup size is that considered.
the easiest part was getting put to sleep... my ps and I joked up until the last second... i am now measured at a 36C i started out at probably as A cup maybe even a AA.... i would wear 36B super padded bra though.
Hope all goes well! Are you having surgery at CGCC? Is your pre-op the day before? Any idea what type, under/over, CCs younger get?
Yes I am. My pre-op is the day before. He's doing under the muscle and Im thinking like 330 a small c.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Will your husband be able to help you the first few days of recovery? As you may have read in other reviews, it will be difficult to open pill bottles and reach up high into cupboards. Here are some items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. Have you decided on what type and size implant you'll be getting? The rice test can be fun to experiment with at home to help determine your desired breast size. Please keep us posted!

Yes my husband and mother are going to help me. Thanks for the information.I'm nervous as hell.

Glad to hear you have some help during your recovery. Sounds like you chose a nice size for your body frame. It's completely normal to be nervous. We're here for ya!