Nervous About my BA - Coral Gables, FL

Hi, my name is Caroline I'm 19 years old &...

Hi, my name is Caroline I'm 19 years old & have a 6mnth old daughter turning 7months tmrw & I'm having BA done on Friday, I live on ny so I'm flying to Miami on wednesday & I'm soo excited but super nervous, I'm getting saline implants & I'm scared they might pop I'm tiny 5 1 & 96 pounds so idk how big I wanna go, not too big I want them to fit me & not look fake.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Internet

I would love to hear ur experience too n ask you why u chose saline instead of silicone if u are that small?
Pics? How did it go? I really would love to know your experience with this clinic:) thanks!
Hope everything went smoothly today :)
Hi there :) I'm 21 years old and I'm planning on flying to Miami too to see Dr. Ghersi for the saline implants! I'm also small too, 5'1, 100 pounds. What size did you choose? I'm thinking between 400-450cc (im already a 34B) I would love to hear about your surgery and experience with everyone at Coral Gables. Please keep us posted!

Wow, your day is coming right up! Have you discussed size with your surgeon yet? Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right size for you.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

Good luck! What size are you now?