Breast Aug. Saline with Dr. Freiman - Coral Gables, FL

Flying in to get my surgery with him Aug 29 and...

Flying in to get my surgery with him Aug 29 and 30th. Have been looking forward to leaving a review here on the website for a while now. I do know that he has no bad record or disciplinary history. We obviously cannot say that for the anesthesiologist that he had. Still looking forward to my consultation and surgery! Will be updating for pictures of my before and after!

update

So my anesthesiologist is going to be Dr. Vincent Conte ME #49751. He has years of experience and is board certified. Putting together an itinerary right now. By the way, I have been told the staff nurse charged $150 per day. I am broken out in hives all over my face. I have not had hives in all my 24 years. I do not know what happened. Its bothering me because I am already nervous for surgery. I guess I never thought about my nerves to be honest. I only focused on the money for my boobs and having them. I thought I am way too tough from the things I have endured but it doesnt mean I am not going to totally want my mom right by my side. I suggest anyone traveling to bring somebody with you. Time to stick this out.

My before pictures

I am 5'1 36B in the band but the cups are always loose. My skin is pretty stretchy already from my son.. So I hope that is a plus for my implants somehow? Haha.

Boobies.

I had a great experience. Not only with Dr. Freiman but my driver Nelly as well. I highly recomend if you are coming from out of state to ask for her. She even brought me soup to eat after surgery and an ice cold gatorade. She brought me breakfast as well on the way to my follow up. She gave me the best pep talk on the way to surgery. She was a real friend. I am urgin anyone that needs a driver for Miami to ask your coordinator at Coral Gables for Nelly. I am pretty sure she is the only driver for them anyways. I hope my mom decides to come out to Coral Gables because I am going to have another excuse to be back in Miami! My hotel was beautiful. I stayed at "Crowne Plaza" Coming from Las Vegas where nobody says hello or smiles it was so nice to have that. The room service was absolutely delicious. They have alot to choose from. My bed and big screen tv were just what i needed to relax in. One boob is 425cc and the other is 450cc high profile. Dr. Freiman has been attentive with all my concerns and questions. So excited for them to heal.

What to expect at Coral Gables.

I fully trusted Dr. Freiman, not Coral Gables. It was not fair the level if disorganization I experienced. Then again, you get what you pay for. Its like drive-thru breast augmentation. Not a sit down, look over the menu type of setting. Its loud with all the Cuban ladies reminding me of my grandma, disorganized with like4 doctors performing 3 surgeries a day. You wait alot. Like if they give you a specific time. Plan on that meaning an hour wait. Or switchig your surgery from 6am to 11am. True story. Either way, Nelly was good, Dr. Freiman is professional and attentive when I thogught something was wrong. And I love my results.

Better picture

425c and 450cc high profile saline.

3 weeks post op!!!

My scarson my nipples are almost invisible. The bruising is almost gone. Left boobie nipple is purple from a bruise. I tried on bras at VS for fun while shopping for a new sports bra and I fit into 32DD there.

Dr. Freiman knows what hes talking about. Trust him ladies and gents.

Gosh. I dont even know if anyone reads my update anymore but I really feel the need to express my positive results.
So first of all ladies.. My nipple incision is virually undetectable unless one of my girlfriends comes up 5 inches away from my boobs. Even then I see the look on their face whichis just plain old disbelief!! Dr. Freiman saved my boobs! No joke. Lol. If i were to have stayes in my hometown of Las Vegas for the augmentation I was about to go with a doctor that reccomended only 350-375ccs HIGH or MODERATE he says (my choice). He was so higly talked about here. Dr. Freiman had no second thoughts what so ever and told me bluntly that will not be big enough to achieve the "Miami" look. At first I had thought I wanted a surgeon that just asked me what I wanted. But if you think about it I was not the one in medical school perfecting my skills on breast augmentation was I? So I showed him the look I wanted and again, as he guessd I would, that look meant 425-450ccs high profile. I mean shit... I doubt anyone read all of that but I needed to vent. Everyday I wake up they are more beautiful as they heal. It has not even been a whole month yet. I still wear my sports bra to male sure they keep droping nicely I massage them plenty, which makes them so squishy! I bought nice cream for them from my farmer's market containing: pumpkin butter, shea, coconut oil, avocado oil, hemp, chamomile, and candula. Here is my almost 4 week post op photos!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon