I have breast fed my two beautiful children it was...

I have breast fed my two beautiful children it was worth it all now it's time to treat myself :))) I'm excited and feel as if I deserve this .mom's sacrifice lots for their bundle of joy. I'm having a breast saline augmentation. I don't entirely know how any cc I'm getting but I'm looking forward to having a full c. Currently I'm a small b. Down below I will attach my wish books lol I'm 5 feet 145 pounds. I'm working out but slowed down its cold over here.

The bra and confie clothes shopping

So I'm going to get my sports bra soon I like the ones with front zippers those seem cool. I also don't know what to wear coming out of surgery. Hmm mm I never realized but I don't own loose clothing wow well ill post pictures as soon as I buy the items.

Ohh hh yeah

So I went sports bra shoping..... what the heck just do it ..lol ( Nike )

Just can't wait

There is so much goodies at the Nike store it was hard to focus on what I went for. These are the two I got so far.

flat tee shirts lol

Well today it hit me I will no longer have me small itty bitty boobies. I wonder if I'll miss them ? Well any ways I'm not going too big. Full c from a small b won't be drastic. I guess mostly I'm feeling anxious about the surgical procedures. I mean I just had a baby naturally with out meds but since I breast fed and went through the engorged breast and remember that pain it just gets to me. But any how let me quit the chicken Ness and keep foward. Here is a pic with a red tee shirt

counting the days

So I've booked my flight. I truly don't feel like driving 5 hours to get down south. Ehhhh why not fly. I get there the day of my consult early morning, then at 3:30 pm I get to see my doctor. I was going to get a boob job when I was 19 I think?;.., but I chickened out. Now I'm well u can say 25 ( my b day is in a week) any how I'm getting the same feelings as before. Just scared. I'll be leaving my kids behind and won't see my dear boy friend for a few days. We've never been a part. At first he was upset. Thought it was silly for me to go on with this but now he's excited and I'm scared. Ironic. Well my ladies here's another picture of me with a regular tee shirt.

Wish look for the girls

Ok my ladies so I'm looking foward to giving my girls an eternal time out to stay put.. lol I'm putting my boobies on time out here in a month getting them to stay where there to be lmfao.... I always kid around saying I put the girls in time out but they don't stay... bra failure here is my wish look I hope it's not to exaggerated. You lady's let me know if so.

The day is getting closer

It's almost march.... my Ohh my.... it seems so unreal. I'm actually getting this done. So at first thought a size bigger was all I wanted. Friends have consulted me to go a bit fuller I think I might just do it. I just don't want to look to large. But I think I can deal with a large c. I have a nice size rear end and it's always been my thing don't want to substitute it's attention. So like someone told me go big or go home. Lol ill be fine. I'm almost 25 here soon I'm thinking to change up my style a bit. Dress more like my age. I don't want to dress with tight clothing no more. I want to dress a bit more conservative. Looking foward for this change I'm excited. ... can't wait for my results and going to the mall.. it's time for some change. ... can't wait! !!

My new wish look

So I finally grew some I'm willing to go a bit bigger... so many ladies on this site say you always wish u went bigger. So I went on the hunt and found a size I like. It might be to large but it's an idea of what I have in mind.

Just a few more days.

Today I got the button down sports bra. Got a size 40. It was cheap walmart at 7 dollars and some change. I guess I still have a few things pending, I need to buy clothing for coming out of surgery. I've just been so busy with work and we'll as you know my baby is lots of work , (for u mom's out)... there sometimes I don't know how we do it... lol I been looking for pjamies and have zero luck in finding one that looks and feels confy. I'm too picky. Victoria secrets has a button down cotton set. I prefer silky material but gave no luck at vc.. Also I'm concerned about my hair. I know we won't be able to wash our hair for 2 to 3 days so I'm just wondering would it be easier to straighten it out. I have really curly hair. It's wild... well my ladies I can't believe I'm going to do this OMG... so excited to have boobies:))))))

Sunday I'll start packing

So my boyfriend says to me.. "good bye boobies I'll miss you".... wow like he will truly miss the small girls lol so Sunday I will pack I'll be gone from March 20th to 26th I'll be back late around 8 pm on the 26th. Good thing I've been teaching my boyfriend how to cook. That way he can do little things here and there when I come back. I will have my baby to watch while he's at work but my nine year old is on spring break so I'll just have her help me. I can always give her 10 bucks to help out with the baby. She loves shopping money. Here's a pic maybe you ladies can get a better look.

consult is complete surgery will be at noon

So I went to the consult and it went well. I showed him the pictures of comparison of what I like. He then said we won't discuss the cc amount because it's going to be just what I want. He truly is an artist and extremely confident:)) I will have the incision done through my armpit. I have some breast tissue on my right under arm which was concerning me but as he felt it he mentioned it would be fine. He prescribed percoset antibiotics and nausea meds. I will mentions that while the girls drew my blood they told me I was getting high profile 450 cc and that it will most probably be filled to 550 cc ... that he's known for that we'll we will see my ladies;) so on the plane it was awesome to my left was a 32 cardiologist and to the right a legal student. It was cool they wouldn't shut up we all where chatter boxes so that was a nice experience. I'm now at my moms hanging out with my 19 year old Lil sis. Mom's cooking some Cuban cuisine and I'm trying my best to catch some shut eye but I'm to excited. At noon I'll be in boobieland:) I'll keep in touch and thank you all for being there for me.it means do much to me.

I'm up and can't believe it's today

So I woke up from a huge night mare. Lol I dreamt I was late to surgery and they couldn't take me in because I ate pastry with out carrying I was to be in surgery . Wow but now I'm awake of course thirsty as ever and can't drink or eat till noon. It's 6:30 or so maybe earlier... I can't sleep any more I guess I'll just start getting ready. Maybe I can straighten my hair. I'll keep you ladies updated and post a picture as soon as I'm able to.

Here we goooooo

Ok so I'm about to go in soon I'm so excited weirdly not nervous what so ever here's how I look.

done

OMG this is not that bad. Just lots of pressure and my left boob hurts bad it needed extra attention. It was very droopy so it's higher up I got high profile 550 saline. Here's a pic I'm in the car on my way to eat a Cuban sandwich I'll post better pictures here when I get home

Ohhhhh

I forgot to post pictures

One more pic

I like this one

I'm so blessed with the doctor I chose

So not only I'm in love with the girls but also so glad I chose Dr. Hunsaker. He is truly an artist and is passionate about his career. I feel comfortable before and after. God bless him . I took a percocet but it just takes the pain away I'm not sleepy what so ever. I ate dinner Colombian chicken soup areape Rick and some more chicken. Then of course some cookies and flan. I sure have an appetite. Lol I just wish I where a bit sleepy on the meds but o well at least it does it job with pain relief here are some pictutes. P's I highly recommend Dr. Hunsaker. He is amazzziiinnnggg

correction I ate rice not Rick lol

Here's a few more pictures. Can't wait til they fall into place

OMG the pictures won't come out

So sorry let's try this again. Here's some pics

One more pic

..........

Two days post

I'm still in pain. Feel little air bubbles on my breast. I'm messaging my breast and it feels beter. They have gone down tremendously. My left one looks like it's going to take its time. I can't wait til it falls into place because it looks funny. I still haven't showered I'll do that tomorrow. I can lift my arms over my head just fine. I'm drowsy. Taking benadryl for allergies. I'm at my moms and she has a dog which I'm allergic to. Around midnight I'll take a percocet. Well my boobbi buddies here are my 2nd day pics.

The swelling is going down.

I'm running out of pain meds. That's not cool. I see my doctor tomorrow to make sure all is well. Here are some progress pictures

Feeling much better

Today they have dropped a whole bunch. Feeling much better. I'm still a little stiff. Here are some pictures.

Moderate profile

For some reason I thought I had high profile. I actually got my natrelle implant card yesterday.

Feeling great

Today is a week. I feel so much better and was able to cook clean change my baby s diaper. Also I was able to do my hair with out so much trouble. Also I mopped and did grocerys with my daughter's help. She's been a tremendous help the last few days. I pay her 5 bucks a day so you can imagine how happy and appreciative she is. I shaved around my incision and it felt as if I was going to make the wrong move and undo my stitches but every thing turned out fine. Here are some pictures in my pjamies

Looking and feeling great

I kind of lost track on my days count.... that's what happens when you go back to work. But I feel much better I barely take tynelol. Maybe twice a day. I can do things around the house like nothing now. Of course still not lifting. I went to work and not many people noticed. With a polo they look normal. Here are some progress pictures.

My incisions

Here are pictures of the incisions.

Two weeks

Yayyyy

mondor cord:(

So I have mondor cord on my right boob it hurts like we'll you know the rest.... I'm in pain I called my doctor office and I was an hour too late he already flew out the door like a pelican. I sent them pictures and hope there's something they can do to help. They told me to call tomorrow morning or even come on but I'm so far away. I guess that's the only inconvenience when you decide to go out of town for surgical procedures. I've been massaging like twice a day perhaps I'm slacking. Well my ladies here's a pic of me stretching u can see it faintly but it's there. Can wait till it goes away. This healing process is no fun. Overall I'm enchanted with my results.

Here are some more pic

I forgot these

My best friend and I

My best friend went to Dr Freidman. I live her results
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far so good. My coordinator is tatiana, she is very attentive to all my questions and treats me like family. You can tell she enjoys her job. I was very nervous but she told me about her experience undergoing the same procedure. Very soothing of her. I feel excited now.........ladies all complete now I highly recommend this Dr. He is so sweet and completely professional. I was so blessed to fall in his hands. Five star all the way. Special thanks to tatiana and of course yari.. supper cute girls.

Wow you look amazing!!! Great size on you :)) and I totally feel the whole losing baby weight thing- but u don't need to explain anything cuz u look smokin! Moms do sacrifice a lot, good for u for treating yourself!! How is it going? How r u feeling?
Hey hunny bunch how are you feeling?
Just there girly. A bit stiff. Today my back was hurting a bit. I'm not use to this weight. My buddy at work has naturally big girls and she said it's Important not to slouch I catch my self doing that alot. Mostly I'm shy and don't want to sit so straight so they are less noticable. You know the weirdest thing happened I have milk now. The doctor said it would happen. It's not much but enough for it to be annoying. I can't wait til they grow into me. How are you? Have you gone bikini shopping? Target has the cutest pieces ever check them out :)
Girl not yet but i am beyond excited to. And yes mine lactate like im still breast feeding. I would wake up with a wet shirt its crazy but its expected. I think getting them under the muscle pushed the milk that was stuck in the ducts out. It was hard not to slouch for not beig used to the weight and i didnt want them to stick out also but you dont want to ruin your posture, also girl mines felt like 2 25lb dumbells was strapped around my neck, lol it was so annoying but one morning i woke up with mornig boob then after i did my massages, started my day then i didnt feel heavy and winded anymore. The massages do help a great deal. Im glad your doing good though
Your stomach is soooooo pretty!! Can we trade? ;) Glad to see you're doing well, you look absolutely fabulous in that tank top!! I can't tell that one is higher, they look very symmetrical to me! :)
Thank you sweet stuff, they have gone down alot starting to look more like natural boobies... and I have jelly belly girl lol I'm just curvy. I use to have a nice belly but I was on depo provera for a year which made me gain so much. I got off of it because of the wait gain then a month later I was preggo. I was 120 before depo got up to 165. Now I'm 145 after baby. But feels like I'm stuck here. I'm satisfied tho. I have some booty lol and thanks for the compliment . . Cheeez smile:)
ughh depo is teh devil. I wouldnt advise anyone to take that as birth control
Dr. Hunsaker mentioned doing my incision through the armpit, and i was so scared. I was more concerned that i would not be able to pick up my baby and im glad he didnt cut me there. You are more brave than me.
She is more brave than I am too! The armpit incision scared me as well. But hers look so great!! I bet it would be nice not to have scars underneath them or around the areolas. :)
You know the reason why I wanted the incision in that precise spot was due to some breast tissue on my r under arm that I needed to remove. Luckily he removed it during the surgery. I feel so appreciated he did so. It was truly ugly and I was so self conscious about it. I actually had a general surgeon here in Orlando that was going to assist me with that. But he did it after all I'm so glad. I got it from breast feeding it would pop out like a side boob when I wore a shirt and at time it would even hurt now I'm free.
The only thing is I'm so scared to shave. I feel like I'm going to make the wrong move lol. I'm just going to wait till I feel comfortable. It feels weird
Aww i bet it does. I commend you for going through the surgery through the armpit. This may sound weird but i actually like the fact i have my scars in the crease. I really dont care if anyone sees the scars because i did this for me not for anyone else. Some women ger embarrassed when theyre asked is their breast fake, i actually dont feel any way when i am asked and i am hardly asked
My best friend went through the crease as well I like it. That's what I initially wanted but like I mentioned I had that mass on my right side. Any ways i was going to have that scar there.That's nice he took it out after he said he wouldn't. It probly got in the way of the boob job. And about being asked who cares. I love them. I feel as if it's just a gift to one self after mother hood :) I'm open minded when it comes to the topic. I love medicine it amazes me how much doctors can fix in and out. I'm the type of person that enjoys a root canal lol. My boy Friend says they feel softer by the day. Any who, it's exciting to know that we don't need padded bras n the best is when we go nak**** they are still there.
Ohh and yesterday I got my eyebrows waxed and the Asian lady was like wow pretty... stops and grabs my boob lol I was like okayyyy? :) lol she was curious I guess. Too funny!!! Just had to share lol
Nice pics. Looking great. Happy post op one week. To someone else it is not a big deal but to us it is
Thank u. I carried my son like 3 times felt a bit of discomfort but was so grateful to caress him. I'm finally able to rock him now. Exciting:)) the girls are healing day by day. I noticed every day they go down more. Like in two more weeks I'll post a picture with the black bathing suit. Can't wait... I bought those cream colored sports bra you recommended. . Dude its awesome! ! I sleep much beter with them.. thanks for sharing,
Those bras were my best friend for the first few weeks of recovery. The front hook sports bras made them hurt because the sports bra forced the boobs to squeeze together. It was a day i was at work ant i had one on and it was hurting me so badly i had to go commando lol. I taped my nips down. I felt so uncomfortable but relieved at the same time. I dont even wear my sports bras anymore.
Im glad your doing great. Told you dr hunsaker is great. Your looking good and looks like your feeling great. Keep us posted hun
Thank you girl. I know we have a similar recovery with us having a baby n all... it's complicated because I want to hold the baby and pop back to my regular self, but I guess it takes time. I use to rock my baby one hour before bed and now I can't it breaks my heart. I can't wait till I heal completely. I'm still in pain and my underarms feel soar. I do have a question for you.. When is ur next post visit?
I forced myself to pick up my baby by day 3. It hurt like hell but the joy feeling of finally being able to hold my baby when she is reaching for me made that pain go away. As long as your stretching your arms up every 10 minutes you will feel great in no time. To be honest i dont have one. I live in virginia and traveling to miami for the mini visits i cant do. But i will go back to him when i hit my 3 month mark. When is your next post op day?
You're looking awesome girl! The bloating will start to go away. . . Slowly. :( But you probably won't need anymore pain meds. If your doc approves ibuprofen, that's worked the best for me along with using ice packs in the front and a heating pad for back discomfort. Looking forward to seeing your progress over the next few weeks! Congrats!! :)
You're looking awesome girl! Keep posting pics!
Hey doll, did you have silicone or saline? Also have your boobies evened out since your last post?
Well... The left one was placed supper high up to avoid a lift. It's looking great and I can tell once it's in place it going to look even . So I'm patiently waiting. The right one is geourges. I have saline 450 cc filled to 550 cc on both breast. Tranxilary placement. And of course the left side is killing me. I'm soar still . I've notice that when I take Ibuprofen 800 I feel less swollen. They Are Evening Out though. :) they look great for just having them done on friday. Today I'll shower and do hair and make up. I need it
Awww I'm glad you love it. Thanks for answering my questions. Shower, your hair and makeup and put on something that makes you feel hot & go out and have some fun.