OOHHH Sooo NERVOUS - Coral Gables, FL

I did a lot of research before picking my doctor....

i did a lot of research before picking my doctor. Dr. Mendieta Seemed like the most obvious choice because of his results and reputation. I have a friend that also referred him to me and seeing her results really helped me make my decision. He's not called "the butt guru" for nothing lol. I had my first consultation with Dr. Mendieta. He was very sweet and showed a genuine interest in my needs and wants out of this surgery. i want to take out fat from my love handles bra line flanks and abdomen. I'm a little scared because i was only able to get 14 days off of work. My job requires me to stand on my feet for hours so im scared about returning to work afterwards. How did everyone feel at day 14? I will keep the wed posted on my progress and hope this community can help me through my journey.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Online and a friend that had the same procedure.

Congrats Ms Dalm, Dr M is fabulous he did my surgery as well. Believe me 14 days is adequate time, by my 10th day I felt good enough to go back to work. I think its a plus that you have to stand at work because sitting would be the problem with a bbl. Good luck with everything, he is going to give you a bangin body.
I'm so happy for you! I think you made a great choice, dr Mendieta really seems to be the best doctor out there.. I'm hoping to go with him very soon!
Congrats on choosing your surgeon. Howuch did Dr M charge you, and when is your date?