35-years-old, Petite Mama with 2 Kiddos and No Boobies Left - Miami, FL

I have always been petite, 5'2" and about 100-107...

I have always been petite, 5'2" and about 100-107 pounds when not pregnant. I loved my pregnancy and breastfeeding boobs. But after 2.5 years of nursing, my breasts have been left deflated, empty, and sad. I have thought about implants literally since high school. Now feels like the right time to do it.

I had a consult about two months ago and I was told I need to different sized implants, 304 cc on one side and a 340 cc on the other. I guess my breasts have always been different sizes, but it's certainly been more noticeable after nursing.

So I have surgery scheduled on 5/12/14. I have been reading stories on here and trying to gather all the necessary supplies.

Before pics

Nothing like putting pics of the breasts I don't really like on the internet for all to see! This is an exercise in bravery or self-humiliation, I'm not sure which! But I truly appreciate everyone putting so many pictures up, so I will do the same.

I have some differences in my two breasts (nipples, areolas, and size). I am nervous about all these factors and my PS said my breasts may look pretty different for up to 3 months. The differences never bothered me pre-surgery, so I'm hoping I don't become overly critical post-surgery. I am hoping once my breasts are "plumped up" with implants, the differences might be less noticeable?

I had surgery!

Yesterday was the BIG day, literally! I arrived at the office a little before 9, for my 9 am appointment. I'm not sure what happened but I waited until about 10:30 before I was called back. I did a pregnancy test and met with the plastic surgeon one last time. He made marks on my breasts and we talked about my expectations. I had really been struggling with what size I wanted. I was worried I wasn't going big enough. I told the surgeon I trusted his judgment, but if he had to make a decision, go bigger, not smaller.

The anesthesiologist met with me and started a saline IV. I walked into the OR and was really nervous. I was helped onto the table and within a minute, the anesthesiologist gave me a "cocktail." I was out very quickly. My next memory is of someone helping me get dressed. I came home and dozed most of the day. I really didn't feel pain, but pressure. Other people had told me it was the same sensation as being engorged with milk, and that seemed really accurate to me. I took Percocet every 4-6 hours and the muscle relaxers about 8 hours. I slept through the night in my own bed without meds.

Anyway, here are the pics. I was very happy with the first day results- although I know this isn't how they will ultimately look. I got 304 cc in my right breast and 344 in the left breast.

Day 2

I woke up this morning feeling stiff, but not really sore. I took Percocet and a muscle relaxer and felt better within minutes. Through the day I have relaxed on the couch. I was able to open the car door and the refrigerator door, both of which surprised me. I am trying to take it easy and relax because I know that is the best thing for me healing.

I went to a follow up appointment today and the doctor said I looked great. I have stitches under my breast and the gauze was removed. The tape covering the stitches will remain until they fall off.

My implants are still really high and hard. Based on the pictures, I think my breasts/implants are more misshapen today than yesterday.

Day 4

I am kind of discouraged because I don't feel they are big enough. They look bigger in pictures than in real life. With clothes on, I think I look exactly the same as I did with a padded bra. I am trying to patiently wait for them to drop and fluff. I'm also hoping a better bra with real support will give more of the look I was going for.

1 week post surgery

So the recovery process was much easier than I expected. Yes, morning boob is real. I am very stiff in the morning and it is difficult to get out of bed. I stopped taking Percocet after about the 3rd day and in general, I found the muscle relaxers more helpful than the pain killers.

I had my one-week follow up appointment and I was taught to start doing massages. I did them for one day and noticed an improvement. I really like the way my breasts look. I like the high, round look. Not sure I really want to do more massages because I don't want them to fall.

As you can tell from the pics, there are still differences in my two breasts. Implants didn't change any of that. And, for the most part I am okay with it. I still wish my implants were a little bigger, but I do like the way I look naked and in a swimsuit. I know I can always use a padded bra to make my breasts appear bigger under clothing.

3 week update

All is going very well. My breasts have fallen a little and really rounded out. I went and bought a real bra (no underwire) and a bralette when I was 2 weeks post surgery. I think those made all the difference in the world! Suddenly, I had more shape and support under clothing. I was finally happy with the size of my breasts under clothes.

I am thrilled with the size in a swimsuit or when I am naked. I truly take back any concern I had. My PS knew exactly what he was doing and really did choose the perfect size for my body. I was measured at VS this week and measured a 32 DD or a 34 D. I was shocked and elated!

6 weeks post Surgery

Tomorrow is 6 weeks post surgery. I bought a couple underwire bras and I wear them sometimes, but not daily yet. I tried on a few different styles and sizes 34 D seems to be the correct size. I have definitely noticed my breasts have fallen and rounded out. I liked the high, round look, but I can still create that with a push-up bra.

I still have very little sensation on the bottom half of my breasts. Don't know when that will come back. My scars are a little more visible than I thought they would be, but I also haven't used any scar treatment, so that would probably help.

I still would highly recommend Dr. Freiman to anyone seeking breast implants in Miami. He is a skilled surgeon and he definitely has the ability to know what will compliment each woman's body. I think he chose the right size for me. He warned me in advance my breasts would look pretty different for a while due to the pre-existing differences present prior to surgery. However, they are becoming more similar each week.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I thought the doctor was very brief. I spent only a few minutes with him, but his reviews have been great so I am hopeful. 3 weeks post surgery and I am thrilled with my results! I really trusted this PS a lot and he delivered! I believe he chose the perfect size implants for my body. I can cover them up so as not to draw attention to my breasts, or I can wear a low-cut top. He is an excellent surgeon- very skilled and knowledgable. My breasts look the way I have always dreamed of. The center is extremely busy and there isn't much personal attention. I had to wait over 1.5 hours for a follow-up appointment, but the cost is low and the results are excellent! I highly recommend to anyone.